VAF Research - signature series full 5.2 theatre set in custom high gloss black

Item: VAF Signature series pair I93, pair I91, I91c, pair of split gravitas active subs x2
Price: 23,000.00
Item Condition: Used - as new
Reason for selling: Need funds :(
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:

Approx 4 years old - I93’s and gravitas subs have been used minimal. The centre and surround speakers have never been plugged in as I don’t have a 5ch amp.

Cost over $34k - selling $23,000.00

D566E28F-E7D6-4B6C-8353-2048D6AF615C.png

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Machina said:

This ia a hell of a system for a bargain price,  highly recommended it.

GLWS

Great set for sure.

Going via the current VAF website for the new increased pricing of the new versions of these :

i93 - $14k-
i91 pair - 2.9k
i91c - $1.5
x2 Gravitas x5 - $5.4k
Total $23.8k 

Diamond black finish raises this to around = $30k (ish) ?

Did I miss something ?

It is killing me to sell it  :(

The black diamond finish was a very expensive finish, I believe it was about 6 coats with polishing etc. It was multiple $ extra, also upgraded internal cables and the other device that splits the signal to the speakers (can’t remember its name).

Also splitting the Gravitas in to 2 was additional. All came to $34,280

On 08/11/2019 at 11:39 PM, Adoyle82 said:

The black diamond finish was a very expensive finish

Yeah their upper end finishes push the price right up, and that catches many people out.  However, the premium finishes are worth it because they're absolutely beautiful in the flesh - and make for bargain buying on the second hand market.

Not that I'm a buyer, only because my end game speakers are on the way, but would you split the system to different buyers?

Yes! The crossover is what I was talking about :)

Also I think I we t beyond the black diamond finish - I know 2 samples were prepared for me to go and look at. The first one I looked at was similar finish to 2 pac high gloss black. But I ended up choosing the polished high gloss black. It was just so much better.

I saw these speakers the other day, and I can say they do look very impressive. Its a great looking finish.  The mains are impressively big speakers, bigger than I had expected. I had a good transaction with the seller on another item.

GLWS.

• Like 1