Sign in to follow this  
WagonWheel

SOLD: FS: Primare i22 integrated amplifier with optional DAC

Item: Primare i22 integrated amplifier with optional DAC
Price: $700
Item Condition: G
ood see pics
Reason for selling: Upgraded to an active system.
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:

Bought this off another member a bit over a year ago, used lightly since then. Have driven my Dynaudio speaker’s beautifully.

This 80W Primare punches out loud bass effortlessly and for a class D amp it is surprisingly smooth, detailed and quiet. Have loved having it but it is no longer needed as I’ve moved to an active system.

It has a very decent on-board DAC that can also to be bypassed. 
Comes with original remote.B0262141-F155-4781-9EFE-C4F39EB41217.thumb.jpeg.f4cfe731200494795b4dc63a82f88dd2.jpeg

The previous owner had a couple of scratches on the top rear panel, the photos makes it worse as it's hard to notice normally.  I've priced this unit quite low with this in mind.

Local pickup preferred but I can also ship on your expense.

A few reviews:

http://www.tonepublications.com/review/the-primare-i22-integrated/

http://www.hifichoice.co.uk/news/article/primare-i22-integrated-and-and-cd22-cd-player-pound;1250-ea/8868

Specifications:

Output Power 2x80W/8, 2x160W/4

Analogue Inputs 4 pair RCA (L & R)

Optional DAC Board:

1x USB-B input

1x Digital Optical input (1 TOSLINK)

1x Digital Coaxial input (1 RCA jack)

Analogue Record Output 1 pair RCA (L & R)

Pre Out 1 pair RCA (L & R)

Frequency Response 10Hz – 20kHz, -0.5dB

THD + N < 0.05%, 20Hz – 20kHz

Signal to Noise -95dB

Power Consumption Standby: 0.3W; Operate: 19W

Dimensions (wxdxh) 430 x 420 x 106 mm

Net weight 10 kg

Gross weight 12.5 kg

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

63BAF35D-8AD1-4C55-AF57-EAF072C2B957.jpeg

56EF37F7-AA31-4DD6-BC95-B68E0D06E6E2.jpeg

4711EAB7-F076-41AB-8BD7-4D6CE2B2C325.jpeg

Bargain.

Sold pending payment 

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By hipnhop
      Item Condition: Used in good condition Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Ascot Vale State: Victoria Payment Method: Paypal, EFT or cash on pickup Reason for selling: Downsize Price reduced from $345 > $295

Further information:

Fatman Tube Amp in great condition just a little dusty as it been sitting in the corner since I've replaced most of my speakers to Sonos. 

Great tube amp with output to speakers. Fatman is a UK audio company. 

Fatman stats:
      Power Output 13Wx2 Frequency Response 20Hz – 20KHz (±1.5dB) Harmonic Distortion 0.5% Signal-To-Noise Ratio 86dB Input Impedance 100K Output Impedance 4ohm, 8ohm Valve Type 2 x 6N1(ECC85) 1 x 6E2(EM87) Power Supply AC100~120V/50~60Hz AC220~240V/50~60Hz Dimensions (l-w-h): Amp: 10.2" x 5.7" x 5.1", Dock: 6.1" x 5.1" x 4.8" Weight: 9.5 lbs  
      PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By Ednnf
      Item Condition: Used. As new conditions Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Kangaroo Point 4169, QLD State: Queensland Payment Method: PayPal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Upgrade. No longer needed Further information:

This unit was purchased in March, perfect conditions. Comes with original packaging and accessories (remote etc.). Upgrading to Naim system hence selling this unit. 

Local pick up is preferred, can post on buyer’s expense. 

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
    • By Christopher L. Handlebars
      I'm having some trouble with my Yamaha DSP A1 amplifier. It sounds like the right channel is giving a weak or sub-par performance. It's relatively subtle, but seeing as my wife agrees with me it must be true.

It sounds as if one of the two mid-range speakers might not be operating, like that side is lacking something. 

Also, occasionally after turning the system on there will be zero sound coming from the right. After turning off and on this usually resolves itself.

However, I've recently started using the amp's headphone socket, and have noticed that if I plug and unplug from the headphone socket a few times this can lead to the sound returning to the right channel.

This leads me to believe there is something amiss to do with this part of the amp.

However, even after regaining sound from the right speaker it sounds slightly weaker, lacking in clarity, as if one of the right tower's speakers is not working.

I am an utter novice, so please forgive me.

I've switched cables and attached speakers to the opposite outputs. When attached to opposite outputs the issue follows to the left channel.

Any help would be much appreciated, and if there's anywhere else I should ask this question please let me know.
    • By ikwong
      Item Condition: Mint Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Adelaide State: South Australia Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Need funds for first home Further information:

The Rotel RB-1582 MKII amp (RRP $2799) is in perfect working condition and is pristine in appearance.  The unit was purchased from a local dealer in late 2018. My job roles changed since the purchase and I barely have time with my gears since.
      The unit is extremely well taken care of and was covered with cloth while not in use (I tend to be away from home for weeks!).
      The amp is barely used for 120 hrs in total. So, make sure you allow more burn-in time.
      I have all the original boxes, manuals etc.

Note: Priority will be given to the buyer of both the Rotel RB-1582 MKII amp AND Rotel RC-1572 preamp (see another ad). Further discounts will be given if buyer purchases both units.

Details:

Rotel’s largest stereo amplifier at 200 watts per channel provides the massive current to drive the very largest hi-fi systems effortlessly. And like its smaller brother, the RB-1582 MKII has been designed to excel at resolving the subtle details in music as well as supplying the brawn required for extremely dynamic passages. It is able to achieve this difficult dual requirement because of the meticulous attention paid to circuit design and parts selection.

The RB-1582 MKII ‘s high-end performance begins with an extremely large toroidal transformer combined with a total of 60,000uF storage capacity in special “slit foil” capacitors to provide completely stable power to the output stage. Slit foil capacitors have the ability to charge and discharge extremely quickly, thereby ensuring signal fidelity during orchestral crescendos or repetitive kick-drum impacts, for example. Both left and right channel construction are laid out in a mono block design (after the toroidal transformer) and all grounding is terminated in a star pattern on a copper grounding plate to ensure low signal to noise. The output stage is a discrete design that consists of 10 high current bipolar transistors per channel. Input options consist of both balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA connectors.

The RB-1582 stereo power amplifier is yet another outstanding example of Rotel’s Balanced Design Concept and will form the heart of a very impressive stereo or home theater system for years to come.

Specifications:

Power Configurations: 2 x 200 watts (20Hz-20kHz, <0.03%, 8 Ohms)
      Watts/Channel: 200 watts, all channels driven, 8 ohm load, 20-20kHz
      THD (20-20,000Hz) 8 Ohms, all channels driven: < 0.03%
      IM Distortion: < 0.03%
      Damping Factor (8 Ohms): 1000
      Input Sensitivity / Impedance: 1.5V / 32kOhms
      Frequency Response (+/-1dB): 15-100kHz (+/-1dB)
      S/N Ratio (IHF A): 116dB
      Power Consumption: 550 watts
      Dimensions (W x H x D): 431 x 140 x 406 mm
      Front Panel Height: 3U (5.25”)
      Shipping Weight: 18.5 Kg
      Finish: Silver

Photos:

• By Little_Joe
      Item Condition: Mint Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Perth State: Western Australia Payment Method: PayPal Reason for selling: Not used Further information:  I'm selling the Primare NP5 Prisma streamer as I no longer use it.  I bought this device on 5 June 2020 for $1099 from Frank Prowse and only used it for a few weeks. It's a great little device but my internet struggles when streaming via computer or tablet using UPnP, so I've purchased a USB DAC to stream directly from my devices.  

The NP5 has Chromecast built-in and includes Spotify Connect, AirPlay 2, Bluetooth, and will be Roon Ready following a future update. You can also play audio files from a USB flash drive, external USB hard disk, or a network drive.

I'll throw in a coaxial cable that the store gave me when I purchased the device. I can provide a copy of the tax invoice on purchase.

Price includes PayPal fee and a donation to SNA. 

From Primare's website:
      NP5 Prisma is the network player for everyone, incorporating all the functionality found in our award winning Prisma enabled models, in addition to control of network connected hard drives, Prisma includes AirPlay 2, Bluetooth®, Roon Ready*, and Spotify Connect®, Prisma features Chromecast built-in, a unique streaming portal allowing effortless direct connection to hundreds of streaming applications and services, including voice control, for the best possible performance and user experience.
      *with future update. 

https://www.primare.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/NP5-Prisma-User-Guide.pdf

Photos: