SOLD: FS: Primare i22 integrated amplifier with optional DAC

Item: Primare i22 integrated amplifier with optional DAC
Price: $700
Item Condition: G
ood see pics
Reason for selling: Upgraded to an active system.
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:

Bought this off another member a bit over a year ago, used lightly since then. Have driven my Dynaudio speaker’s beautifully.

This 80W Primare punches out loud bass effortlessly and for a class D amp it is surprisingly smooth, detailed and quiet. Have loved having it but it is no longer needed as I’ve moved to an active system.

It has a very decent on-board DAC that can also to be bypassed. 
Comes with original remote.B0262141-F155-4781-9EFE-C4F39EB41217.thumb.jpeg.f4cfe731200494795b4dc63a82f88dd2.jpeg

The previous owner had a couple of scratches on the top rear panel, the photos makes it worse as it's hard to notice normally.  I've priced this unit quite low with this in mind.

Local pickup preferred but I can also ship on your expense.

A few reviews:

http://www.tonepublications.com/review/the-primare-i22-integrated/

http://www.hifichoice.co.uk/news/article/primare-i22-integrated-and-and-cd22-cd-player-pound;1250-ea/8868

Specifications:

Output Power 2x80W/8, 2x160W/4

Analogue Inputs 4 pair RCA (L & R)

Optional DAC Board:

1x USB-B input

1x Digital Optical input (1 TOSLINK)

1x Digital Coaxial input (1 RCA jack)

Analogue Record Output 1 pair RCA (L & R)

Pre Out 1 pair RCA (L & R)

Frequency Response 10Hz – 20kHz, -0.5dB

THD + N < 0.05%, 20Hz – 20kHz

Signal to Noise -95dB

Power Consumption Standby: 0.3W; Operate: 19W

Dimensions (wxdxh) 430 x 420 x 106 mm

Net weight 10 kg

Gross weight 12.5 kg

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

63BAF35D-8AD1-4C55-AF57-EAF072C2B957.jpeg

56EF37F7-AA31-4DD6-BC95-B68E0D06E6E2.jpeg

4711EAB7-F076-41AB-8BD7-4D6CE2B2C325.jpeg

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Neilsy
      Item Condition: Near new - including box Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Springwood State: Queensland Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Funds for alternate approach Further information:      ** Expression of Interest **  -- Considering to sell 1 x Emotiva XPA-5 Gen 2  5-channel Amp in addition to an Anthem M1 amp also listed currently.  Considering to sell to fund a full QSC Amp stack. 
      It works great, not scratched, damaged or any other issues. Note I would only be considering selling this if the Anthem M1 amp also has interest. This is EOI.
      If anyone has QSC DCA 1622 or 3022 amps feel free to reach out to trade.

These are well known as a cost effective way for quite decent power;  200W / channel @ 8-ohms, with all channels driven.    
      It's a notable step forward from literally any built-in receiver amp stage due to dedicated paths and massive power supply, in addition to lower noise floor and lower THD. 

They have XLR or RCA - per channel selectable as well - plus 12V trigger.

Take note of the weight if considering shipping as they're 32KG.

XPA-5 Specifications:
      Number of channels: 5
      Topology: fully discrete, highly optimized dual differential, high current, short signal path Class A/B with premium components throughout
      Power output (all channels driven):
      300 watts RMS @ 4 ohm (0.1% THD) 200 watts RMS @ 8 ohm (0.05% THD) Rated power bandwidth: 20 Hz to 20 kHz +/- .075 dB
      Broadband Frequency response: 5 Hz to 100 kHz, +0 -2dB
      Amplifier gain: 29 dB
      Signal to Noise Ratio:
      1 watt: > 95 dB Full power: > 119 dB Input impedance:
      unbalanced: 23.5 kohms balanced: 33 kohms Power supply: 1,200VA toroidal transformer with 60,000uF storage capacitance
      Dimensions:
      unboxed: 17” wide x 7 3/4” high x 19” deep boxed: 23 1/2" wide x 12" high x 24 3/4" deep Weight: 70.4 lbs (81.5 lbs boxed)

Photos:         Please see photos below: note only the GEN 2 is for sale in this listing. (top amp)

• By indy500
      Item: Phonitor E/2/XE (with or without DAC) or Violectric 280/281
      Price Range: negotiable, depending on model / condition
      Item Condition: Used
      Extra Info: Looking for a Phonitor E/2/XE amplifier with or without a DAC or Violectric 280/281 amplifier

Please don't forget to report your post as FOUND when possible.
    • By hipnhop
      Item Condition: Used in good condition Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Ascot Vale State: Victoria Payment Method: Paypal, EFT or cash on pickup Reason for selling: Downsize Price reduced from $345 > $295

Further information:

Fatman Tube Amp in great condition just a little dusty as it been sitting in the corner since I've replaced most of my speakers to Sonos. 

Great tube amp with output to speakers. Fatman is a UK audio company. 

Fatman stats:
      Power Output 13Wx2 Frequency Response 20Hz – 20KHz (±1.5dB) Harmonic Distortion 0.5% Signal-To-Noise Ratio 86dB Input Impedance 100K Output Impedance 4ohm, 8ohm Valve Type 2 x 6N1(ECC85) 1 x 6E2(EM87) Power Supply AC100~120V/50~60Hz AC220~240V/50~60Hz Dimensions (l-w-h): Amp: 10.2" x 5.7" x 5.1", Dock: 6.1" x 5.1" x 4.8" Weight: 9.5 lbs  
      PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By Ednnf
      Item Condition: Used. As new conditions Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Kangaroo Point 4169, QLD State: Queensland Payment Method: PayPal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Upgrade. No longer needed Further information:

This unit was purchased in March, perfect conditions. Comes with original packaging and accessories (remote etc.). Upgrading to Naim system hence selling this unit. 

Local pick up is preferred, can post on buyer’s expense. 

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
    • By Christopher L. Handlebars
      I'm having some trouble with my Yamaha DSP A1 amplifier. It sounds like the right channel is giving a weak or sub-par performance. It's relatively subtle, but seeing as my wife agrees with me it must be true.

It sounds as if one of the two mid-range speakers might not be operating, like that side is lacking something. 

Also, occasionally after turning the system on there will be zero sound coming from the right. After turning off and on this usually resolves itself.

However, I've recently started using the amp's headphone socket, and have noticed that if I plug and unplug from the headphone socket a few times this can lead to the sound returning to the right channel.

This leads me to believe there is something amiss to do with this part of the amp.

However, even after regaining sound from the right speaker it sounds slightly weaker, lacking in clarity, as if one of the right tower's speakers is not working.

I am an utter novice, so please forgive me.

I've switched cables and attached speakers to the opposite outputs. When attached to opposite outputs the issue follows to the left channel.

Any help would be much appreciated, and if there's anywhere else I should ask this question please let me know.