Sign in to follow this  
WagonWheel

SOLD: Dynaudio DM 2/7 Bookshelf Loudspeakers

Item: Dynaudio DM 2/7 Bookshelf Loudspeakers 
Price:
$500 pick up or plus postage | RRP $1299.
Item Condition: 9/10 - In excellent working order. Have some scuff marks as shown in photos.
Reason for selling: Upgraded to active speakers.
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: These Speakers really pack a punch for their size and sound amazing for the price.
 See the below reviews for just how good they are. 

Purchased these  just over a year ago and have loved them.  Upgraded to actives so no longer needed. No box but I can sort out packaging should they need to be shipped. 

966F5863-93C3-49F1-998A-5956BABE6CC0.jpeg

778BE9A7-A174-435A-96E5-8D744ADFD260.jpeg

22003742-E45F-4FBC-B263-B7FAEA6EE662.jpeg

62DCFB25-DCD4-495B-980F-0D7DEDEEE40E.jpeg

F5A31EAB-6DD0-4CC1-95B3-17153B0AD84D.jpeg

6B6894FA-B3CF-4C1F-9E02-806CD6465CAF.jpeg

Edited by WagonWheel

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By sum1
      Item Condition: AS NEW Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Beverly Hills State: New South Wales Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup, Paypal with fees on the buyer unless sent as a personal payment Reason for selling: Cleaning up Further information:
      AS NEW condition about 1.5 months old. This is a local stock and i will provide a copy of the invoice for warranty purpose.
      They looked pretty good in white actually,  and should appeal to the apple product lover.
      Selling as i bought too many budget speakers recently. When comparing this to the PSB speaker which i'm also selling IMO the Q's perform better on a budget amp but the PSB sounds better when its paired with a better amp.
      Pickup is preferred but i do have the original box so in theory shipping is also possible at an agreed cost.
      Since there are people asking, the estimated standard postage to VIC or QLD is $26.90 but please Let me know of your postcode so i can get a more accurate quote from Australia post website. 

The Q 3010i is a slim-line bookshelf or stand mount speaker from Q Acoustics core loudspeaker offering, designed to deliver beautiful sound into your home, from a compact cabinet design
      Key Features
      Slim-line & versatile design to shelf or stand mount to fit seamlessly into your chosen listening room 25% larger cabinet than its predecessor delivering a larger scale sound and deeper bass P2P™ bracing – helps keep the enclosure extra quiet through computer aided placement of internal bracing Uses a 22mm decoupled High Frequency Driver with wide surround creating a wide even dispersion of stereo image Low Profile Terminals - recessed cut-out reduces cabinet noise and allows them to be close proximity to rear walls New low profile binding posts have been incorporated with sockets deep enough to accept 4mm (0.16 in) Banana Plugs  
      Product specs:
      https://www.qacoustics.co.uk/catalog/product/view/id/2989/s/q3000i-range-3010i-bookshelf-speaker/

Review:
      https://www.whathifi.com/au/q-acoustics/3010i/review

Photos:

• By paulrp
      Item Condition: mint condition used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: ANNERLEY State: Queensland Payment Method: bank deposit or cash on pick up Reason for selling: upgrade

Further information:
      let me start off by saying that the new equivalent Dynaudio Confidence 50 are worth a RRP of !!! $49,000 !!!

For under a quarter of that cost, I have for sale a mint condition set of Dynaudio Confidence 4 Mk11 which rarely turn up on the second hand market, their owner's the world over, love them that much.

All the old new stock C4 in Australia have now been snapped up by those hunting a bargain for these end game speakers.

The mk11 C4s are the same speakers and cross overs as the latest Platinum and the signature C4 that were made, only the gloss finish on the boxes differed
      and this set are the much lusted after cherry wood - Cedar colour boxes, absolutely gorgeous.

if you love your Dynaudio Contours, Special 40s, C2 etc. and crave a serious upgrade and you don't fear the rolling pin from the Mrs !
      Then these C4 Mk2 may be the upgrade you have been searching for.

I have a TNT account and I can package for you.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
    • By $piro
      Hey guys. Im looking at upgrading my centre channel speaker from a crappy old jvc speaker to a dynaudio excite x24. Currently my left and right channels are dynaudio dm2/8 being powered by an emotiva basx a-300 and being fed by a yamaha rxv-1079. The dynaudio centre channel is 8 ohm and 85 db sensitivity and can be acquired for around $600 which just falls into my budget. 
      My questions are whether this centre channel speaker would lack the power from yamaha receiver and whether it can be bi-amped sufficiently from the receiver ?
      Massive room at about 400 cubic metres  but sitting distance is approximately 4.5m from a 75 " bravia. 
      Would you discourage me from having a mix of 4ohm and 8 ohm speakers even though the L/R are being driven independently ?
      Your thoughts would be appreciated 
    • By KingZiggy86
      Item Condition: As New Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Prospect State: South Australia Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Downsize Further information: Purchased brand new only a couple of months ago. Immaculate condition. Original boxes and accessories included. 

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By The Skorr
      Item Condition: In excellent condition. As new. Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Eden Hills State: South Australia Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash Reason for selling: It was for a new system set up in my lounge but due to renovation changes it will not go ahead. Further information:

This Dynaudio Sub 600 was purchased brand new back in July 2019 at a well known HiFi store here in Adelaide.
      It was meant for a system set up upstairs at my property but this never came into existence due to renovations. (I had bought several items for a complete set up, Dyns special 40’s, Sub 600, Moon amp and Oppo 105D. I am looking to sell some of this gear here). It has unfortunately sat in the box for more than a year waiting for the right moment to be set up. But this will now not happen. I have unboxed it to listen to it. I have used it for about 30 to 40 min and then packed it back in the box. It’s in excellent condition. As new.
      Excellent build quality and bass is hit in your chest sound. Would rather sell locally but happy to post. Must pay for postage though.

Analog Inputs:
      1 x RCA LFE, 2 x RCA Stereo
      Analog Outputs:
      1 x RCA Slave Out, 2 x RCA SAT Out
      Frequency Response (±3dB):
      18Hz – 250Hz
      Box Principle:
      Sealed
      High Pass Filter:
      Flat / 60 / 80Hz
      Low Pass Filter:
      50Hz -150Hz
      Phase Adjustment:
      0/180 degrees
      Woofer:
      30cm MSP

Specification sheet for Sub part 1
      Amplifier Power:
      300W
      AC Power Input:
      100-240V 50/60Hz
      Standby Power Consumption:
      < 0.5W
      Maximum Power Consumption:
      325W
      Weight:
      21kg / 46lb
      Dimensions (W x H x D):
      350 x 370 x 420mm

13.8 x 14.6 x 16.5in

Photos:

PLEASE READ