Sign in to follow this  
ThroneofGame

SOLD: FS: Original Vintage Knosti Disco-Antistat Record Washing Device

Item: Original Vintage Knosti Disco-Antistat Record Washing Device
Price: $70
Item Condition:  Like new - hardly used - except for the box - it was made about 20 years ago!
Reason for selling:  I have a VPI record cleaning machine
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:  This is the German-made - pre-unification (says Made in W. Germany) - original version of probably the most economical record cleaning device on the market!

• Cleans 7", 10" and 12" Records 
  • All fluids etc are supplied in the box.
  • Manual Record Cleaner. This is a very cost effective wet cleaning system for LP’s.
  • Supplied with Full instructions and 1.0 Litres of Cleaning Fluid
  • Easy To Use
  • Excellent Value
  • Extra Cleaning Fluid Easily obtainable

Submerges a record in a bath of cleaning fluid.

The principle is simple, two discs with a 100mm diameter, clamp each side of the record's label, thus protecting it during cleaning, this then rests in a groove at the top of the rectangular cleaning bath, the bath is topped up with supplied cleaning fluid, the record is then rotated around its central axis. As the record passes through the bath, two sets of brushes clean each side of the album. Once you’re happy with the results simply remove the record and centre clamps, and place your clean album on the rack to dry. Because the cleaning solution contains wetting agent, records dry without smears. When cleaning is complete, pour your used cleaning fluid from the bath through a filtering funnel back into you cleaning fluid bottle for re-use.

Read Marc Rushton's reveiw here:  https://www.stereo.net.au/reviews/review-knosti-disco-antistat-record-cleaner

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

IMG_5743.jpg

IMG_5745.jpg

IMG_5747.jpg

IMG_5748.jpg

IMG_5751.jpg

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Hilltop Rob
      Item Condition: Used, Untested Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Laidley State: Queensland Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Not needed Have had these in my possession for a short time but am unable to find the time or motivation to test or inspect them.

They appear to be in good physical condition, however I have not had the means to test them or power them up.

Needs to go. Happy to consider offers or inspections.

Freight and packaging is estimated at about $90, mainly due to the weight of the power amp.

Thanks for looking.

Rob.

• By Igotmearecord
      Item Condition: used - excellent condition for age Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Tura Beach State: New South Wales Payment Method: Paypal F&F, EFT Reason for selling: Not being used. Downsizing and rationalising Further information:
       A classic vintage belt-drive turntable from Chuo Denki Corporation of Japan, home of CEC and CDC products. This is a fully automatic player with size and speed select as well as repeat function. The automatic play and stop works perfectly.

It has the original headshell and is fitted with an Ortofon FF15XE MkII which is working fine and tracking OK but is on the older side of life so an upgrade to a new cartridge at some stage is worth considering.
      I have included a very nicely machined large hole 45rpm adapter.
      The belt has been recently replaced.
      I have polished the lid and it has come up quite well with the usual polishing swirls. Still a couple of deeper marks that will require more elbow grease than I possess.
      The brown walnut vinyl veneer has some imperfections/bubbling at the joins, perhaps from a little shrinkage and due to age.

I will make some suitable packaging for shipping if pick-up isn't viable (I have packed and repacked a lot of turntables during my previous life in the hi-fi industry). I can organise safe shipping/delivery to the Canberra region and around the Bega Valley by negotiation. Total price including packing/shipping/delivery open to discussion.
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By Tax
      Item Condition: Good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Sydney State: New South Wales Payment Method: EFT, cash on pickup Reason for selling: Downsizing as I have 3 systems Further information: FS a very nice vintage Luxman integrated amplifier with built in phono. Two phono inputs and 3 Aux inputs. Please look at photos. One knob missing a piece. Can connect upto 4 speakers. Can also be used as  preamplifier. Also listed in the classifieds on SNA is a matching Luxman Tuner T-300V and PD370 turntable. Other equipment in the photos are for illustration purposes only and are not part of the asking price for the Luxman integrated amplifier. Happy to discuss a combined price for the Integrated, TT snd Tuner if a buyer is interested in putting together a matching vintage system.

Can deliver within 50kms of Sydney CBD. 

Can also be used as a Headphone amplifier as this is built in. 

Photos:

• By Tax
      Item Condition: Good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Sydney State: New South Wales Payment Method: EFT, Cash on pick up Reason for selling: Downsizing as I have 3 systems SOLD on FB pending payment.
      -------------------------------------------
      Further information: Lovely Luxman Tuner T-300V

This is part of a vintage system that I am downsizing as I have 3 systems. I also have the matching Luxman PD370 turntable (also listed for sale on SNA) and Luxman 507X integrated amplifier so someone can put together a nice vintage system. Please note that other equipment depicted in the photos are for illustration purposes only and are not part of the sale price of the Luxman Tuner. Happy to negotiate a bundle price for all Luxman components if there is interest to buy the TT, Tuner and Integrated in one lot.

Photos:

• By candyflip
      Item Condition: As described below Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Bulleen State: Victoria Payment Method: Paypal, EFT Reason for selling: Bought another...   ****PIONEER SX-3800 RECEIVER*****   The Pioneer SX-3800 is an AM/FM stereo receiver incorporating a non-switching amplifier and digital, quartz-servo locked tuning. In Pioneer's extensive receiver lineup for 1980, the SX-3800 was in the upper third in terms of power and performance.  It was rated at 60 watts per channel, but is clearly capable of delivering much more in practice.  It had extremely low THD: .005%, and it's phono S/N ratio was an amazing 115dB.    Very nice Fluoroscan machine with very clean and bright fascia plate with minimal marks Both digital and analog display - original lamps and colour Quartz locked tuning pulls in a lot of FM station just using the supplied built-in FM T-type antenna at the back Very crisp output  Serviced & checked 2 years back when bought from hobbyist on eBay - all switches and pots, rca & speaker connections deoxyed No scratchy controls All lights and meters working Can drive 2 sets of speakers independently, or together Loads of inputs - lets you connect an MP3 player, turntable of course, multiple tape decks perhaps, or DVD, CD or VCR Gobs of power - I never got the volume above '3' running my Mission bookshelves through it I have tried to show every nick or scratch in the multiple photos - please look closely to see very minor edge bumps/line scratch on top of unit only, and ask for anything you're unsure about.   See this receiver working and playing here on YouTube.....  https://youtu.be/K76gxfVweig      I really do prefer a Melbourne pickup, but can organise a courier for you (your choice) for interstate delivery, if you are prepared to accept all the shipping, packing & insurance charges, because I'm unqualified nor experienced enough to do this myself I'm sorry.