Price: $1250
Item Condition: Excellent
Reason for selling: Surplus
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:  see attached PDF

Photos:hfe_denon_avc-a1xv_flyer_en.pdf

IMG_4481.jpg

IMG_4477.jpg

A beast in its day - could be put to good use as a multi channel amp now by someone.  GLWS.

I actually sold one of these new back when I was in retail. Unfortunately I never even got to look at it, let alone listen because we had it shipped from the distributor direct to the client in the country.  You think I wasn’t dark about that! I would’ve loved to offer our in-store "testing" service on that one :D 

Always wanted one of these!

If you were in Melbourne, I'd be on my way to pick it up straight away!

15 hours ago, RankStranger said:

I actually sold one of these new back when I was in retail. Unfortunately I never even got to look at it, let alone listen because we had it shipped from the distributor direct to the client in the country.  You think I wasn’t dark about that! I would’ve loved to offer our in-store "testing" service on that one :D 

I worked for the distributor and didn't get to see it in action either so your not alone :(

Edited by MosDefinition

A bit more info - I have owned the unit since new and I have the original printed manual , microphone and remote. I no longer have the original box and since this monster amp  ( with 10 power amps)  weighs around 44kg, transport outside of WA could be problematic.

That is a monster of an amp.. I love the old school full send and so well designed

Absolute beast.  Shane Denon don't make their real high end Flagships any more.

I used to own one of these before trading it in the for AVP/POA. I even did the 1080p upgrade as well. Good luck with the Sale Tasso

Edited by franin

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By superaaaa
      Item: Denon AVC-X8500B
      Price: $4000 + shipping
      Item Condition: Excellent (1.5 years old – but has been boxed for last 5 months)
      Reason for selling: Moved house with no room for theatre ☹
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, Bank Transfer
      Extra Info:

Denon’s flagship AVR with 13.2 channels. Allows for a very flexible arrangement with 9.2.4, 7.2.6 ATMOS, DTS-X or Auro layouts.

The 13 channels are fully amplified, so an external amp is not required to fully use all channels.

Comes with all documents and accessories. Have original box, so shipping is an option (fyi this thing is not light).

If you search my name, you’ll see details of my previous system(s) so know that I am an enthusiast. Rest assured when I say this is a quality and very capable product. I was extremely happy with the Denon. If I still had my system, I would have happily kept it until it died (with the only reason to change out being going to a higher channel count).

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By shazza6887
      Item:  Denon X4500H + Emotiva BasX A150,  7.2.4 Atmos / DTS-X  Capability
      Price:  $2700
      Item Condition: As new!
      Reason for selling: Upgrading to Pre/Pro Setup
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal,
      Extra Info:

Items are as new, only used for a couple of months. As stated above wanting to upgrade to a Pre/Pro setup for my dedicated home theatre. Have all boxes, plastics etc - kept everything. Will be boxed up like they are brand new! Reciever has been cooled by a AC infinity from day 1, I ran my full 7.2.4 setup with these with no problems and it sounded great. Pm for further.

• By Jasperthecat
      Item: Denon DVD/SACD Player Black 2910
      Price: $500 negotiable
      Item Condition: Excellent condition, purchased locally brand new, boxed, limited use.
      Reason for selling: Upgraded
      Extra Info: 
      Extremely well built, top quality sound, great unit.

• By Jasperthecat
      Item: DENON AVR 2807 Black
      Price: $450 negotiable
      Item Condition: Excellent condition, purchased new, boxed.
      Reason for selling: upgrading
      Extra Info: Purchased locally and looked after meticulously, no dents or scratches