colinm1

FS: TOMITA LP'S

Item: LPS
Price: 15 EACH PLUS POST or all 3 for $30 plus post 
Item Condition: SEE INFO
Reason for selling: DOUBLES
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, 
Extra Info:

I HAVE PLAYED ALL 3 LPS IN THE LAST FEW WEEKS AND ALL PERFORMED WELL, WITH VERY LITTLE NOISE,IF ANY

SHOULD IMPROVE IF WASHED,

PICTURES AT AN EXHIBITION

EARLY UK PRESSING 

LOOKS VERY TIDY 

FIREBIRD

AU PRESSING ,HAD FROM NEW AND STILL LOOKS THAT WAY

SNOWFLAKES

AU PRESSING ,AS ABOVE

WILL POST AT COST 

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

IMG_5900.JPG

IMG_5904.JPG

IMG_5906.JPG

IMG_5902.JPG

IMG_5904.JPG

IMG_5903.JPG

IMG_5901.JPG

Edited by colinm1

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By kda
      Item: SOLD: Vincent SA-T8 PREAMP
      Price:  $1300
      Item Condition: very good
      Reason for selling: consolidated two systems
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: 
      This highly regarded preamp was purchased at the end of 2012 for $2200. I have since consolidated two systems and decided to keep a recently repaired Balanced Audio Technology preamp. The Vincent sounds great and is in excellent condition. However, the tubes are original and will likely  need replacing soon. Includes remote, manual and original packaging, but no power cord.

Prefer pickup at my location in the southern Gold Coast. It can easily be installed in my current system if you want a listen. Will ship at cost.

• By karmakat
      Item: Onkyo T-4711 AM/FM tuner
      Price: $200 now $180
      Item Condition: used
      Reason for selling: NLR
      Payment Method: Pickup -  Paypal, COD Only. Can post also.
      Extra Info:

Highly regarded and rare analogue AM/FM tuner made in Japan in 1996.
      Rotary frequency selector. Very solid feel with a smooth sound and great sensitivity.
      Details on "tuner information centre" - http://www.fmtunerinfo.com/onkyo.html

No remote. It has a 2 pin (240v)plug Euro/US? but I will supply an adaptor, and basic L/R RCA's if needed.
      Excellent cosmetic and working condition - some very fine marks on the top surface.
      Can demo.

(from Hifi engine)
      Sensitivity: 0.9uV (FM), 25uV (MW)
      Signal to Noise Ratio: 77dB (FM), 40dB (MW)
      Distortion: 0.2% (FM), 0.8% (MW)
      Selectivity: 70dB (FM)
      Frequency response: 30Hz to 15kHz (FM)
      Output: 1000mV (FM), 250mV (MW)
      Dimensions: 435 x 91 x 373mm
      Weight: 4.9kg

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Jason_695
      Item:
      Price: $715
      Item Condition: Kept like New
      Reason for selling: Time Issues
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: Best Available (I'm sure)

This Multi Region Darbee Editon player has been kept like new.  Backlit Remote is like new.  Original User Manual like new.  Upgrades to 4K.  The Darbee feature renders beautiful video. Regarded as the best player ever.  Supported onboard Apps include: Netflix, BBC, Tidal, Berliner Philharmoniker and YouTube, amongst others.   I will miss this as I love owning and using the best gear but unfortunately I don't have the time I once had to spend on television!  The price of $715 is well pitched - lower than lesser examples that have sold in recent times.

• By LukevanO
      Item: Audio Research VSi60, Martin Logan EM-ESLs (pair), Auralic mini, power conditioning and all cabling
      Price: $5000 for the lot (prefer no split)
      Item Condition: Excellent all round, Auralic a bit yellowed from sun.
      Reason for selling: Cashflow crisis
      Payment Method: Pickup only - Cash, COD Only
      Extra Info: Amp and speakers were listed separately, now throwing in the other items to get this sold,  due to a cashflow crisis (still ongoing!) forcing me to part with the system I always dreamed of. It’s all boxed up now at my home for quick sale, all in perfectly sweet working order, looks as new - with the exception of the Auralic mini. Really can’t deal with organizing shipping but am happy for an intermediary to hand over cash and collect for a courier. Sorry- lots going on! The amp alone is worth the $5k 🤦🏼‍♂️

• By Galactic Soap
      Item: Accuphase A70
      Price: $12K $10,500 FIRM + Shipping + Fees 
      Item Condition: 9/10 - Out of the box, into my rack (think Billy Ocean - get out of my dreams and into my car) 
      Reason for selling: Change of Direction
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:

An heirloom piece, an amplifier that will outlive you, and be relevant as it is today in 10 years time. Its a special piece and something I've held off listing. Truth be told I'm happy to hang on to it (not a phrase I use often).

The Accuphase A70 is everything a class A Stereo Amplifier should be: Musical, resolving, PRAT for days. However it's also everything a class A amplifier shouldn't be - you won't be able to cook a full english on it, warm to touch, not hot. As is the way with Accuphase the quoted specs are under-rated. Some have suggested that you can double the numbers in the Accuphase literature.  

I've loved this piece but as with all things. I'm looking at other options for my TAD CR-1's. The TAD's aren't the easiest speakers in the world for an amplifier to live with. This amplifier did it with aplomb. Nuanced, romantic, yet incredibly resolving.

This is a 230v iteration from Hong Kong.  Comes with all the factory packaging. I took delivery of the unit in late 2018.

Photos: