Anyone near Castlemaine feeling helpful?

Grizzly

I'm seriously considering buying a turntable for my daughter which is in Castlemaine Vic. If anyone nearby would be possibly willing to pick it up it would certainly give me food for thought.

1 hour ago, t_mike said:

I'll be driving from Canberra to Adelaide in March if that's any help. If the timeframe is OK, just need to get it north.

Thanks Mick, I’ll keep it in mind. Coming for Womad again? If you have time hit us up for a catch up/listen/feed!

• Like 1

Yes, Womad. Will definitely keep you in mind. I'll check the lineup at Bird's Basement against my roster, I may even be able to do a Melbourne run in the next few weeks. I'm having jazz withdraws after my time in NYC.

Have relatives in Castlemaine and Bendigo, could pick up and visit, t_mike could pick it up when he comes to Melbourne or on his way to Adelaide, i'm not far from Hume highway at top end of melbourne?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, flanders said:

I live it Castlemaine. I could pick it up for you and hold onto it until someone can get it to you?

Thanks Flanders. I'm second guessing the purchase right now but will be in touch if it goes ahead. I appreciate the offer!