Jump to content

rotur

SOLD: FS: Pop/Rock LPs $125

Recommended Posts

Item: Pop/Rock LPs $125
Location: Adelaide
Price: $125 plus postage
Item Condition: Vg+ or better
Reason for selling: Complete cull continues
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: Photos form the description of the records. Please message me if you need any further details. Will post Aust wide. Now there's a bulk buy price of $125 plus postage for 49 LPs

 
Photos:

 

 

 

 

IMG_20191108_171046.jpg

IMG_20191108_171007.jpg

IMG_20191108_170848.jpg

IMG_20191108_171342.thumb.jpg.fdcf6a6b82a21f73d41cb619f310bace.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by rotur

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ll take Elton John, Spandau Ballet, mike oldfield Ommadawn

Thanks

Edited by Vinnie1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Roman

 

Can I have please

 

Joan Armatrading x2 or more if there.

 

Both Gerry Rafferty albums

Chris Rea Celtics and any others stand-in the moon I think 

Elton John Captain and any others

Bryan Ferry

thanks Adam

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can I have:

Joan Baez x2

Hunters & Collectors 

Rickie Lee J

Little River Band x 2

Blood Sweat & Tears

Linda Rondstad  x 2

 

please?    

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


9 hours ago, Vinnie1 said:

I’ll take Elton John, Spandau Ballet, mike oldfield Ommadawn

Thanks

and set aside...pm to come

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Eagleeyes said:

Hi Roman

 

Can I have please

 

Joan Armatrading x2 or more if there.

 

Both Gerry Rafferty albums

Chris Rea Celtics and any others stand-in the moon I think 

Elton John Captain and any others

Bryan Ferry

thanks Adam

all there except the EJ. Pm to come shortly...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, warrok said:

Can I have:

Joan Baez x2

Hunters & Collectors 

Rickie Lee J

Little River Band x 2

Blood Sweat & Tears

Linda Rondstad  x 2

 

please?    

 

And set aside... Pm to come shortly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can I please have Paul McCartney and Wings - Venus and Mars if still available?

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Bulk buy reduced price...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey rotur

 

I was hoping to grab the tanita tikaram at $5 + postage to Melbourne if you're willing to hive that one off. 

 

David

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Prana69 said:

Hey rotur

 

I was hoping to grab the tanita tikaram at $5 + postage to Melbourne if you're willing to hive that one off. 

 

David

pm to come...

14 minutes ago, Prana69 said:

Hey rotur

 

I was hoping to grab the tanita tikaram at $5 + postage to Melbourne if you're willing to hive that one off. 

 

David

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Withdrawn from sale...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...