Item: 2 x Kicker Subwoofers
Price: $295 each or $520 both
Item Condition: Used
Reason for selling:  Have made a new one
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: 
In custom made boxes, dimensions 40cm High / 55cm Wide / 67cm Deep

Subs are dual 2Ohm voice coils, have speakon connectors

All you need is something like a - Behringer NX3000D Power Amplifier  or something similar and these would shake your house

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

20191105_162416.jpg

Edited by La La Scala

These look cool!

I had a pair of passive subwoofers made by Edward at Adelaide Speakers with car subwoofers.

Great bang for buck. I need some crown pro power amps.

GLWTSale!

Hi Bradyey, thank you, yeah I thought these came up quiet nice.

So true, good quality car sub options are really good bank for buck and sound great ( of course people with deep pockets will always disagree bang on about $$$ off the shelf subs )

Yeah Crown are prob better than Behringer and Crown are A/B amps, but Behringer are also great bang for buck and have a parametric DSP, so you can fine tune any bass nulls you might have.

Edited by La La Scala

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By David Carey
      Item: ModWright KWA 100SE Power Amplifier 
      Price: $2200 + postage/courier cost
      Item Condition: Excellent
      Reason for selling: Moving house and change of direction 
      Extra Info: Purchased from SNA member Clydemount in April 2019 and have been using it mainly in a HT setup, which is hardly using this amplifier the way it should be used. Recently started using in my main system and it is such an elegant and detailed amplifier. This is not a "hit you in the face" type of amp, but sort of reminds me of a silky valve amp, even though it is not.  Very detailed, well controlled from the bottom to the top, with a level of sophistication. Retails for over $8K, but selling it for what I paid for it, that was a bargain for something of this quality. Balanced and unbalanced inputs and runs gently warm, with delicate blue lighting.

I don't have any original boxes, but have found an excellent double-box that is a perfect fit.  

From:  https://hometheaterreview.com/modwright-instruments-inc-kwa-100se-power-amplifier-reviewed/?page=2

"The ModWright KWA 100SE is a wonderfully musical and entertaining-sounding piece of gear. It offers reference-level performance on many parameters. However, in the specific area of tonality/timbres, along with a seamlessness/grainless overall sonic perspective, it is right up there with some of the best solid state amps, regardless of cost. In my honest opinion, if I did not already own my fantastic-sounding and more expensive Pass Labs XA60.5 mono-blocks, I could easily live with the KWA 100SE and not miss my reference amps at all in my system. I highly recommend anyone looking for a two-channel solid state amp to strongly consider putting the KWA 100SE on your audition list."

The pictures are courtesy of Clydemount's original advertisement.

• By Dave Top
      Item: M2Tech Young DAC (2011)
      Price: $550 + Postage (If Required)
      Item Condition: Used. In excellent Condition
      Reason for selling: Upgraded
      Extra Info: Comprising M2Tech Young DAC (2011) + Paul Hynes SR3-15 external power supply. In excellent condition. This is a superb DAC for the price. Will post at approx $50 depending on location.
      Will donate $35 to the Rural Fire Brigade + $15 to stereonet on receipt of payment.

• By GeoffP.
      Item: Isolation Platform
      Price: 150
      Item Condition:New
      Reason for selling:Funding Upgrades
      Extra Info:

455mm x 380mm x 45mm.
      45mm thick, which offers proper isolation.
      Sits on 4 cone feet with cups.
      A beautiful piece of furniture in it's own right.
      Great for use under a Turntable or any other piece of hi-fi gear that will benefit from vibration isolation. Or with two can be used under a pair of Speakers.
      Pick up, courier or I'm happy to deliver in the Perth metro area.
      2 available.

Thanks for looking and have a great day.

• By Yngvi
      Item: Aurieges MM Tube Pre-Amplifier w/ Phono
      Price: $4,000
      Item Condition: Very Good
      Reason for selling: Sipped the green cordial and moving up the shindo food chain
      Extra Info: Purchased from @chimchimster earlier this year. This is a 120 volt model. I will include a Tortech isloated 1010W USA Stepdown Transformer (Model SD110-1010W).

https://www.stereo.net.au/forums/topic/285423-fs-shindo-aurieges-mm-tube-pre-amplifier-w-phono/?tab=comments#comment-4323061

Photos:
      Aurieges MM Tube Pre-Amplifier w/ Phono

• By daro
      Item: Elma Rotary 4 pole 24 way switch 04-4133
      Price: $180 (+postage)
      Item Condition: Brand new, never used
      Reason for selling: Abandoned  DIY  project
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal
      Extra Info:
      I have for sale an Elma Rotary 4 pole 24 way switch (model 04-4133). Perfect for a High-End 2-channel ladder stepped attenuator. It comes with the stop pin.
      I bought it a couple of years ago from the hificollective in the UK to build a stepped attenuator for my DIY project. I could not find time to finish the project, so the sale.

"High quality selector switch, non-magnetic bodied switch with 3 micron gold plated contacts over copper alloy. Ceramic wafer. Swiss made. Mounting hole 10.2mm, 6mm diameter shaft, 15mm shaft length body dimensions 76mm L x (32mm dia. x 25mm dia.). Make-before-break type. Superb for ladder stepped attenuators, balanced stereo stepped attenuators and stereo balanced TVC selector. Elma part number 04-4133."

Pickup available from Lindfield (2070) or Sydney CBD, and I'm also happy to post anywhere in Australia.

Photos: