FS: Marantz AV7701

Item: Marantz AV7701
Price: $750
Item Condition: Used 9/10
Reason for selling: need money
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:

Local sale only. No box. 
Lots of info on the net. Amazing preamp with HDAM.  Comes with remote but no mic for calibration. Mic can easily be purchased for cheap on ebay.  

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

57127A3D-C180-41DB-AB90-A782B80EDAA4.jpeg

7D4BF4BD-6CAF-4C34-B597-84F513600D5B.jpeg

Edited by SoundGuy

SoundGuy is as the name suggests, a really sound guy to deal with. GLWS.

Great pre-amp if you don’t need Atmos or 4k. I have mine coupled with an Elektra Theatre HD2 and is a great combo.

GLWS

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Smp
      Item: Lamm L2 Reference pre-amplifier - linestage

Price: $9,950.00

Item Condition: Excellent, as new - cosmetically and operationally perfect

Reason for selling: Upgraded up the Lamm line

Payment Method: Pickup - cash, bank transfer

Extra Info: Original purchaser of this two way box, reference class hybrid linestage - current valves in PSU are essentially new from Lamm. The unit has been rotated with various other pre-amplifiers, but has quite easily remained the the finest sounding pre-amplifier in my system until I recently upgraded following the release of the LL1.1 Signature. Operationally dead quiet.Comes in it's factory wooden crate with manual. Lamm doesn't do remote controls. Audions in my home to serious buyers only.

Photos: 

• By Smp
      Item: Lamm LL2 Deluxe valve pre-amplifier

Price: $4,850.00

Item Condition: Excellent, as new - cosmetically and operationally perfect

Reason for selling: Upgraded up the Lamm line

Extra Info: Original purchaser of this great, all valve linestage - current set of valves have not seen too much useas I have been rotating with other pre-amplifiers. Operationally dead quiet. Comes in it's factory wooden crate and manual. Lamm doesn't do remote controls. Auditions in my home to serious buyers only. 

Photos: 

• By Smp
      Item: Cary Audio CAD 300SE Signature SET monoblock amplifiers

Price: $5,500.00

Item Condition: Excellent, as new - not a mark

Reason for selling: Surplus to needs

Extra Info: Purchased these new from the Australian distributor - 220/240 volts. Fifteen (15) W 300B single ended triode purity. Have the original boxes, packaging and manual. Replaced the two stock 6SL7 valves with a matched pair of NOS JAN RCA VT229 valves from Brent Jessee Recording and Supply ($375). Also will supply a new matched pair of unused EAT 300B valves (pictured in amps) which I had as spares - ran them for a few hours when purchased to check them................these are new valves ($1,295). These are the last version of these amplifiers (series 3). The speaker terminals are switchable between 4 and 8 ohms (external switch). Auditions in my home to serious buyers only.

Photos: 

• By Sound Gallery
      Item: Chord Hugo 2 Transportable DAC/Headphone Amplifier
      Price: $2100
      Item Condition: Used but in very good condition, there is a scratch mark on the black plastic underneath. Please check out the pic. It comes with all accessories and box including remote and basic cables.
      Reason for selling: Customer upgrade
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:

Photos:

• By beetle-audio
      Item: Custom Made Glass Bookshelf speaker's stand (57 cm height) (Relist)
      Price: $250
      Item Condition: Used but in very good condition. Only minor scratches on the top base where the speaker sits.
      Reason for selling: NLR
      Payment Method: Pickup only - Direct Deposit, Cash or Paypal + charges.
      Extra Info:

The stand was custom made to suit a decor in the house and it has a very high WAF. It cost over $1500 a few years ago. This is one of a kind speaker stand for not much money.

The floor base is just double sided taped felt so that it will not scratch the floor.

Pick up only.