FS: Marantz AV7701

Item: Marantz AV7701
Price: $750
Item Condition: Used 9/10
Reason for selling: need money
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:

Local sale only. No box. 
Lots of info on the net. Amazing preamp with HDAM.  Comes with remote but no mic for calibration. Mic can easily be purchased for cheap on ebay.  

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

57127A3D-C180-41DB-AB90-A782B80EDAA4.jpeg

7D4BF4BD-6CAF-4C34-B597-84F513600D5B.jpeg

Edited by SoundGuy

SoundGuy is as the name suggests, a really sound guy to deal with. GLWS.

Great pre-amp if you don’t need Atmos or 4k. I have mine coupled with an Elektra Theatre HD2 and is a great combo.

GLWS

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By petng
      Item Condition: Near New Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Keilor State: Victoria Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Upgraded Further information:

This is a mint 1 month old demo model. Presents as new. 
      I have spoken to Craig from Audioheaven and he is willing to give the new owner the balance of 3 year New Warranty. 

This unit comes with built in phonostage. 

The power cord with the amp is Euro plugs. It didn’t matter to me cause I have plenty of my own cables. 

I would rate this amp up there with Lavardin ITX and the Spec Corp M3x Amps.

Only selling cause I have upgraded to Yba pre/power $45,000 combo!!!
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By YCC
      Item Condition: Sealed Copy Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Victor Harbor State: South Australia Payment Method: EFT and cash on pickup Reason for selling: NLR SONNY ROLLINS - East Broadway Rundown - Limited edition Classic LP reissued on heavy vinyl in a gatefold sleeve. Brand new copy. 

• By YCC
      Item Condition: Near Mint Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Victor Harbor State: South Australia Payment Method: EFT and Cash on pickup Reason for selling: No Longer Required BUD POWELL - "Swingin' with Bud" - Ltd edition reissue USA pressing on heavy vinyl, in excellent condition.

• By anthony vinyl
      Item Condition: Very good Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Woodford State: New South Wales Payment Method: All Reason for selling: Selling bedroom system.  

bruce edgar 'show' horn speaker with altec 511 horns /909 16A compression driver
      Extra Info: very rare bruce edgar designed horn as detailed in sound practices magazine.  bruce Edgar was super famous horn designer - an aeronautical engineer who i think designed the tractix horns.  very open and spacious bass that gives a life like presentation - sound very wide and deep . HF driver is altec 909 16 which has adjustable attenuation . Altec 511 horns as used on A5 VOTT ? please note these are very large . bass cab is 1080H X 800W X 600D. the cabinets are in very good condition overall except for chip as shown and some minor blemishes. The box can actually be turned up the other way so chip is on floor. very solid and very heavy - excellent workmanship and build quality . HF driver and surround 300H X 600W X500D . for the article please read http://volvotreter.de/downloads/Edgar-Show-Horn.pdf or simply type in bruce Edgar show horn into your search engine. These horns can easily be run with small amps - they are about 103 dB ! They were glorious with the lot 18w trim@xs you can see in picture. Of course they can also be run with larger amps and were at times. They have a huge soundstage. I could help with transport within the 100 km Sydney radius . These have been very popular with likes but no ensuing action which surprised me since they are both sound and component wise worth far more than the asking price

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

Edited May 18 by 
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
    • By Klaus220
      Item Condition: excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Merrylands State: New South Wales Payment Method: Paypal +3%, EFT, cash on pickup Reason for selling: I have too many IEMs Further information:
       Selling 64 Audio Tia Trio IEM with Effect Audio Leonidas ii 2pin, 3.5mm termination upgrade cable. (RRP $5798)
      Both of them were purchased from Minidisc Chatswood on February, 2020. I can provide the receipt.
      they are in perfect condition. 
      I have too many IEMs.
      Photos:

PLEASE READ