Sign in to follow this  
Shadow43

FS: Woo Audio WA2 Headphone Amplifier (Silver)

Item: Woo Audio WA2 Headphone Amplifier (Silver)
Price: $980
Item Condition: Excellent, no scratches just some dust
Reason for selling: Not being used enough
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash
Extra Info: 
This is the silver coloured one. It comes with stock tubes and power cable. 

Photos: 1.thumb.jpg.6aebe00d7766aa0e8357f3b0b8138990.jpg2.thumb.jpg.c05300c655b3a285cc256115afaecc5b.jpg

Edited by Shadow43

Hi Mate,

Tempting and have few questions if you don't mind? 

1. How old is the amps?

2. Estimate tubes life?

3. Has it been mod or repaired?    

Cheers. 

Hi,

1. The amp was purchased in 2016.

2. Have a total use time of maybe around 25-35hrs. So there is still plenty left.

3. Has not been modded or repaired. 

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By audiodyna
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Perth State: Western Australia Payment Method: Paypal, bank transfer or cash on pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information:
      2.9 meter/pair Hitachi Meltone MTSX-212 speaker cable in excellent condition .
      Original factory terminated spades both ends.
      Like new, seldom used.

Can send interstate at agreed cost.
      No original packing but can wrap and pack securely before sending out.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By MAXXX
      Item Condition: Used, VGC Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Kardinya State: Western Australia Payment Method: Any Reason for selling: NLR Further information: 

Purchased few weeks ago from Norway as a second hand unit, so I don't know anything  about it's  history.
      It was pretty neglected (dirty) but in good condition. Now it is clean inside (compressed air and board cleaner) and outside.
      Excellent sound, planned to keep for longer time but something else came up...( as always ).
      Two led lights (input indicators)  behind front panel didn't work, replaced with new , but new were better and brighter then others so I replaced them all...now it presents as almost new.
      Remote is showing signs of wear, but it's fully operational. I was using it in my study, within the reach so I never used the remote except when it arrived to check if works.

"The Electrocompaniet EC 4.7 is a high resolution, high performance, DC coupled and fully balanced, remote controlled preamplifier. EC 4.7 has six single ended inputs, where one is fully balanced. One balanced and one single ended line output, and one fixed single ended output to be used as record. The remote controlled motorized volume is developed to not influence or degrade the sonic performance of the EC 4.7. Volume control and input sources can easily be navigated from the remote controller or via the navigators on the front panel. The navigator's window displays the selected source, and the volume position in analogy shown by a blue lit. The EC 4.7 features Electrocompaniets unique FTT technology, which is capable of deliver twice the current as conventional power supply designs. This combination with a Toroidal transformer and a reservoir of capacitance far beyond necessary will give you more than adequate control of your system. Contains only high quality discrete components."

Comes with original double box and manual. No power amp at the moment, BYO  for demo.

Price is firm.

https://tivolihifi.com.au/products/electrocompaniet-ec4-7-pre-amplifier

Reviews:
      http://www.hifi-review.com/152693-electrocompaniet-ec-4-7.html
      http://www.theabsolutesound.com/articles/electrocompaniet-ecc-1-cd-player-ec-47-preamp-and-aw180-monoblock-power-amplifier-tas-198/

Postage for  Australia   $50. (via courier with tracking).

Photos:

• By CustomHT
      Item Condition: ex-demo Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Beverly Hills State: New South Wales Payment Method: Credit Card, EFT, Paypal, Zip, Humm Reason for selling: Further information: 
      Key Features:
      Amazon Alexa, Siri or Google Home Voice Control Google Cast Audio Streaming Apple Airplay 2 Audio Streaming HDMI ARC Connection For TV Audio 100W x 2 - Class D Amplifier MM Phono Stage WiFi Connectivity ESS 32 bit DAC  
      Current RRP: $1999

• By captaincheeese
      Item Condition: Very good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Toowoomba but can send safely State: Queensland Payment Method: Cash, Paypal plus fees, bank transfer Reason for selling: No longer needed Further information:
      $500 Item Condition: Very good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Toowoomba but can safely freight State: Queensland Payment Method: Cash, Paypal plus fees, bank transfer Reason for selling: No longer needed Further information: Three Bowers and Wilkins M1 Series 2 speakers in matte black. Very good condition with a few superficial scratches/marks. The grilles are all perfect with no dents in them.

These are the current model and sell new for $330 each. Happy to separate and sell individually or as a pair. Will come with wall mount brackets. 

Can send the with a courier at a reasonable rate so please just ask if interested. 

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By Davidbigeye
      Item Condition: Mint Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Dalkeith State: Western Australia Payment Method: Cash, EFT, Paypal confirmed Reason for selling: Not using, and want to buy a MV Agusta! Further information: Esoteric P-03 universal transport (this unit does not have an internal DAC), also plays DVDs, and can switch off the video circuitry completely!

Whilst DAC technology has moved along rapidly, a solid and accurate transport will always be a great investment into your hifi passion.
      The P-03 can also upconvert, and has seperate 'modules' in the constuction for audio/video/power supply.
      This transport mechanical build is second to none, and this is appreciated in the sound reproduction.

I bought this unit to have the ultimate HiFi and movie experience, sadly for various reasons I hardly used it. I estimate less than 50 discs played...(kids just watched the TV instead!), And I never got time to finish my all-out three speaker active triamp horn setup! But that's another story, hehe.

Located Perth. Able to pack and ship using sensative freight carrier.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Photos:

PLEASE READ