at68

SOLD: Klipsch Heresy I

Item: Klipsch Heresy I 
Price: $800, stands if you want both $20 total
Item Condition: Used
Reason for selling: Upgraded
Payment Method: cash, bank transfer, paypal. Pick up only
Extra Info:

I have owned these for 11 months since buying off stereonet seller last year. Best I can tell these are early 1980's models with E2 crossover just before the model II came out.

In reasonable condition for age, a few surface scratches minor dents, grilles in good condition.

Sound is alive and vibrant as  you would expect, careful partnering with electronics suggested. Limited bass, sealed cabinets.

A good price (ie. same price that I paid) for those who want to try some heritage speakers. I have enjoyed my time with them.
Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

20191102_144805.jpg

20191102_144817.jpg

20191102_144825.jpg

20191102_144901.jpg

20191102_144909.jpg

20191102_144918.jpg

20191102_144930.jpg

20190102_103110.jpg

Must...stay...strong...

nah, I don’t have space for them. Bloody good deal though. I wish I did. 

Ha ha!

I said the same last year but still bought them!

Good hobby this 😁

Interesting serial numbers. I had pair that had similar numbers and after some investigation it seemed they may have been built in Japan. An ex Klipsch employee mentioned to me they had a small run of speakers built there.

Thanks for the tip!

Might help with the sale..rare japanese klipsch..😁

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By crabnoodle
      Item: 2 x Monitor 9 v7, Monitor Center 1 v7, 4 x Monitor Surround 1 v7, DSP-3200 Subwoofer with Perfect Bass Kit
      Price: $2500
      Item Condition: Excellent apart from minor scratch on top of subwoofer cabinet.
      Reason for selling: Switched to different speakers due to a smaller room
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash
      Extra Info: Selling as a set only. Modified subwoofer feet for extra height.

Monitor 9 v7 - 4-driver, 2-1/2-way bass reflex, quasi-3rd-order resistive port, floorstanding model

Center 1 v7 - 4-driver, 3-way center channel

Surround 1 v7 - 4-driver, 2-way bi-directional surround/rear

DSP-3200 - 12-inch single driver, bass-reflex, dual high-velocity low-turbulence resistive ports, built-in amplifier, USB Port / PBK Interface. 900 watts Dynamic Peak / 300 watts RMS.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By gypr1961
      Item: Avantgarde Zero 1 XD Active Speakers DSP
      Price: $17,500 ONO
      Item Condition: Mint
      Reason for selling: Time for a change
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:

These are the top of the line model, above the pro model and come with DSP, digital and an analogue (A/D card) for turntables etc.

They are incredibly dynamic! They sound just as good when theyre shaking the house or playing whisper quiet. 

I have all original packing so transport is not an issue

As im going to need a complete new system Im happy to look at trades

Specs can be found here https://www.avantgarde-acoustic.de/en/products/zero-serie/zero-1-xd.html

• By Igor Nadj
      Item: ELAC BS 243.3 Bookshelf Speakers - black
      Price: 1,200, negotiable
      Item Condition: 10/10
      Reason for selling: Raising funds
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash
      Extra Info:

Picked up from Vinyl Revival in Fitzroy late last year (Nov), selling to raise some funds.

I auditioned a few bookshelf speakers and found these to be the best sounding and looking of the ones I tried in the two weeks I spent in there auditioning! I've had these in my apartment and they fill the space beautifully, lovely to listen to in the background but can definitely deliver if asked to. I have had them hooked up to a Sonos AMP. The jet tweeter delivers a lot of detail in the highs and they sound like much larger speakers for the size.

The build and finish are beautiful. Glossy black, and really cool looking under the grille. 

Bought for 1,995, selling for 30% off: https://web.archive.org/web/20190407073809/https://www.vinylrevival.com.au/collections/elac/products/elac-bs-243-2-bookshelf-pair

Comes with original box and packaging. Pick up Collingwood.

Photos: 

• By Igor Nadj
      Item: ELAC BS 243.3 Bookshelf Speakers - black
      Price: 1,400, negotiable
      Item Condition: 10/10
      Reason for selling: Raising funds
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash
      Extra Info:

Picked up from Vinyl Revival in Fitzroy late last year (Nov), selling to raise some funds.

I auditioned a few bookshelf speakers and found these to be the best sounding and looking of the ones I tried in the two weeks I spent in there auditioning! I've had these in my apartment and they fill the space beautifully, lovely to listen to in the background but can definitely deliver if asked to. I have had them hooked up to a Sonos AMP. The jet tweeter delivers a lot of detail in the highs and they sound like much larger speakers for the size.

The build and finish are beautiful. Glossy black, and really cool looking under the grille. 

Bought for 1,995, selling for 30% off: https://web.archive.org/web/20190407073809/https://www.vinylrevival.com.au/collections/elac/products/elac-bs-243-2-bookshelf-pair

Comes with original box and packaging. Pick up Collingwood.

Photos: