Sign in to follow this  
d_caruso

SOLD: FS: Graham Slee Lautus interconnects (RCA) - 4.5m.

Item: Graham Slee Lautus interconnects (RCA), 1.5m pair with ground (1.5 is sold) and 4.5m pair.
Price: $180, free post within Aus. Donation to SNA.
Item Condition: Excellent
Reason for selling: no longer needed.
Payment Method: EFT, PayPal
Extra Info: I had both of these cables made up for me by Graham Slee in England. The Lautus is an OFC cable with ferrite nodes along the length. The website will tell you more about how they’re built. I don’t know how the magic of the ferrite nodes work, but I like them.
In my system, I found these cables to be be very open, with a warm mid to lower mid that really suits vox and acoustic instruments, and crisp, light, airy highs. A really deep and wide soundstage. They are a little more relaxed than some of my other cables. Nothing harsh or boomy or in-your-face about them at all IMO.

The 1.5m was made up for my turntable at the time, and it has a grounding wire, but it can be used in any position in the chain. It’s not a specialty turntable cable. (1.5 is Sold)

The 4.5m suited a run I needed between a phono stage and amp (but now don’t). The cable suited that long run well.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

DA7D2F0D-FFB2-4FFB-BB3C-6083B8DAC4C3.jpeg

D7B59849-7F06-4A3E-91FD-372D98F64A10.jpeg

A05542B3-125D-4538-B988-D73334F13D9D.jpeg

15BDEDD6-EDE2-4654-B48B-382D74CC34BA.jpeg

4B1050B4-B180-4235-A63D-D00822CCB2A4.jpeg

B92B102C-7D22-4B03-9A46-3AC415BC715B.jpeg

5D8BAEC6-0024-46B6-B084-4F63F8EDC774.jpeg

Edited by d_caruso
One item sold

Hi, could you post the 1.5m pair with ground wire? Thanks. Ngoc from Melbourne.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SBM
      Hello friends, 
      Started using Fiio E17 as DAC to my stereo listening with vintage Rotel Amp.

Currently connected mobile using 3.5mm jack out from to Fiio AUX in to fed source from Tidal. Which is 14/48khz

Now wish to fed from mobile 3.5 mm jack/ android USB C to Fiio S/PIDF in. So it will fed 24/96.

Do we have wire with like 3.5mm to S/PDIF in or USB C to S/PDIF in.

Along with DAC I got few connectors attached images

Any help will be much helpful.

Excuse me if it's a invalid question.

Thanks

• By Bill125812
      Price: $150 Item Condition: New Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: Beautiful Brissy State: Queensland Payment Method: Cash, transfer,Beer, wine, hand sanitizer ( good for dunny paper now ) Reason for selling: NLR Further information:  price includes Aust post express postage 

I made these up a few months ago for someone who ended up not turning up, ( not cool ). If you search on the interwebs, they sell for at least $500 Aust.    They are phenomenal.   The cable alone is worth a fortune.  

Rhapsody S IC was developed from a low resistance, helical design foundation employing six conductor groups, Silver coated OFHC copper delivers detailed articulation of all frequencies with luxurious musicality. Foam Polypropylene insulation encapsulates each group in a low dielectric environment. You'll enter a holographic soundstage just like the original recording venue. Acknowledged interconnect selection of knowledgeable industry personnel for trade show demonstrations. 
      XLR (balanced termination) 
      and Telescopic termination 
      (tie the shield to ground at one end) are available along 
      with standard RCA termination
      Clear Jacket over Blue Braid

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Dewysan
      Hello Geoff,

I have noticed you stock Fibbr cables! I just wanted to say G'day and tell you that I have used these cables before , when using long HDMI cables (10m +) there is always the unknown and the last thing you want is a cable that drops picture every now and then because you are pushing the limits of the bandwidth when playing 4K content, the Fibbr cables are amazing, not only are they extremely robust with an incredible bend radius, they just don't drop out! Anyways, thought I'd add my 2 cents, BTW - have you got some specials on ATM? I will be down your way soon and I might pick up some cables when I visit the new store
    • By Yngvi
      Item: Jorma Origo RCA Interconnects - 1m x 1 set + 2m X 1 Set
      Price: $3600 for both (includes postage in Aus)
      Item Condition: VGC (extremely well cared for)
      Reason for selling: No Longer Required
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: Purchased new from Australian Distributor (only one case)

Photos:

• By denimhunter
      Item:           RCA 2A3 tubes, matched pair black plates
      Price:          $440 pair plus shipping
      Item Condition: excellent
      Reason for selling: surplus
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:

1940’s dual Black plate matched pair RCA 2A3 that I bought a few years ago.  I have never used them not even plug into an amp.

Testing etc from the original listing that should be applicable:

“WWII production RCA Victor 2A3 power triode amplifier tubes.    These are NOS military grade versions of the 2A3 and the boxes are not original.  

They have dark black plates, dual [] or "D" getters for longer life, hanging filaments for low noise potential, large round matching top and bottom mica spacers, and a long center support rod extending the entire length of the tube elements.
      Both tubes have the RCA "sign" with 2A3 stamped into the glass.  Each tube is also base labeled with the iconic RCA logo.

One Tube 1, has the U. S. military inventory code of VT-95 on the base.
      The other Tube has a portion of the RCA military corporate code CRC  on the base along with "2A3".  Just above this labeling, some original military description has been ground off.  

These tubes were tested for mutual/transconductance (Gm), plate current, gas, noise, and shorts on Dan Nelson calibrated TV-7/U tube tester using a digital meter upgrade for greater accuracy.
      The TV-7/U minimum recommended value (65%) for the 2A3 tube is 38 (Gm=1900)
      As pictured left to right with TV-7/U test results, Gm, plate current and date codes/dates:

TV-7/U      Gm      Plate Current    Production code/date
      1.    74        3700          35 mA            S3    May-Jun 1942
      2.    71        3550          36 mA            K1E  Jan-Feb 1943. “

Photos: