Sign in to follow this  
d_caruso

SOLD: FS: Graham Slee Lautus interconnects (RCA) - 4.5m.

Item: Graham Slee Lautus interconnects (RCA), 1.5m pair with ground (1.5 is sold) and 4.5m pair.
Price: $180, free post within Aus. Donation to SNA.
Item Condition: Excellent
Reason for selling: no longer needed.
Payment Method: EFT, PayPal
Extra Info: I had both of these cables made up for me by Graham Slee in England. The Lautus is an OFC cable with ferrite nodes along the length. The website will tell you more about how they’re built. I don’t know how the magic of the ferrite nodes work, but I like them.
In my system, I found these cables to be be very open, with a warm mid to lower mid that really suits vox and acoustic instruments, and crisp, light, airy highs. A really deep and wide soundstage. They are a little more relaxed than some of my other cables. Nothing harsh or boomy or in-your-face about them at all IMO.

The 1.5m was made up for my turntable at the time, and it has a grounding wire, but it can be used in any position in the chain. It’s not a specialty turntable cable. (1.5 is Sold)

The 4.5m suited a run I needed between a phono stage and amp (but now don’t). The cable suited that long run well.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

DA7D2F0D-FFB2-4FFB-BB3C-6083B8DAC4C3.jpeg

D7B59849-7F06-4A3E-91FD-372D98F64A10.jpeg

A05542B3-125D-4538-B988-D73334F13D9D.jpeg

15BDEDD6-EDE2-4654-B48B-382D74CC34BA.jpeg

4B1050B4-B180-4235-A63D-D00822CCB2A4.jpeg

B92B102C-7D22-4B03-9A46-3AC415BC715B.jpeg

5D8BAEC6-0024-46B6-B084-4F63F8EDC774.jpeg

Edited by d_caruso
One item sold

Hi, could you post the 1.5m pair with ground wire? Thanks. Ngoc from Melbourne.

Hi Ngoc. Just send me a PM.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By auvz
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Melbourne State: Victoria Payment Method: Bank, PayPal Reason for selling: No longer required (hasn't been used in a while) Further information:
      RCA cable with low capacitance
      https://www.bluejeanscable.com/store/audio/LC1-design-notes.htm

Photos:

• By CremonaM
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Sydney State: New South Wales Payment Method: PayPal, cash on pick up Reason for selling: Upgrading Further information:
      I have a set of Chord Indigo Tuned Aray interconnects for sale in 1m length. RRP $2,800 
      Well renowned for their detail, timing, wide sound stage, separation and controlled powerful Bass, these interconnects are a huge leap forward from the Signature Tuned Aray I previously owned and only a very slim difference in performance from the Sarum Super Aray which I auditioned for 2 weeks but didn’t see the need to change to the Sarum as the Indigo were just as impressive in every way. Near perfect condition ( I am very fussy with all of my equipment) Original boxes in excellent condition also. Highly recommended set of reference level audio interconnects.

• By lazenby
      Item Condition: Used but otherwise good to excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Melbourne State: Victoria Payment Method: PayPal, EFT, Cash on pickup Reason for selling: Getting out of hifi by order of mi6  Further information:  Van Den Hul The Second RCA 0.6m boxed 
      These have been in storage for around 5 years. Appear lightly used. Cables are clean and connectors are tight. Box is a bit creased and inserts are a bit dusty.

• By Mightygrey
      Item Condition: Working Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Clovelly State: New South Wales Payment Method: PayPal, cash Reason for selling: NLR Further information: 

Hi there, I bought a NOS pair of RCA 6AS7G tubes for a planned DIY project that never transpired, and so they're sitting around collecting dust. 

I've tested them briefly in another amp and they work perfectly. 

• By 8thdegree
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Bondi Junction State: New South Wales Payment Method: PayPal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information: helping my old man move on his system. From a smoke-, child-, carpet-, and pet-free home!

Used in one system, installed once only, so although “used” the cable / RCA terminals have had truly minimal wear.