Sign in to follow this  
Keza_punk

2 x JBL studio monitors and JBL studio Subwoofer. Current models on the market.

Item: 2x JBL-LSR308MKII and JBL LSR310S Studio Subwoofer
Price: 1050
Item Condition: Very good. Like New.
Reason for selling: NLR
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash,
Extra Info:

Speakers has been purchased brand new on 1 March 2019. I have original receipt. Subwoofer is just over one year old. 

All speakers works perfectly.

Setup can be use with any pre amplifier or amplifier via headphone input or via pre out output. 

Demo and inspections welcome.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

IMG_20191101_145339.jpg

IMG_20191101_145408.jpg

IMG_20191101_145331.jpg

IMG_20191101_145247.jpg

IMG_20191101_145226.jpg

IMG_20191101_145208.jpg

IMG_20191101_145157.jpg

IMG_20191101_145154.jpg

IMG_20191101_145139.jpg

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By corza13
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Essendon State: Victoria Payment Method: Paypal, bank cash Reason for selling: Surplus now Further information: Have had these running a couple of 2 channel systems in the house. They haven't been much above idle, running at low volumes. I can ship these at buyers expense as well as pick up with minimal contact. They are great sounding amps for the money. They still have a fair amount of warranty remaining.
      Price is for the 2 amps together, can split them for 50% of the price.

• By Oakamps
      Item Condition: Good Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Woodford State: New South Wales Payment Method: Paypal or cash on pick up Reason for selling: I have to many amps in the shed and in the house Further information: The amp was probably made around 1965 to 1969 all hand made using A&R transformers 6GW8 in push pull with   8 and 15 ohm output options. Inputs for  1. ceramic and magnetic cartridges 2. Auxillary 3. Tuner which I have used my cambridge audio cd player through. The amp also comes with Mono - stereo and reverse order switch. For a little tube the 6GW8 delivers good bass tested through my Karlson 15s - AR2ax - leak sandwich speakers. I can arrange a courier through Interparcel providing you with 3 provider options.

• By ppsa
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup is available,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Templestowe State: Victoria Payment Method: Cash, PayPal, EFT Reason for selling: NLR Further information: 
      240v 
      1st owner 
      NOT the upgraded version from GAT-1 
      Fully broken in
      perfect condition both sonically and aesthetically 
      box and all accessories 
      reasonable offers are welcomed
      will consider to trade for a pair of SF Stradivari or Franco Serblin Ketma plus cash

• By Mr.Anderson
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Notting Hill State: Victoria Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, COD Reason for selling: Doesn't Fit Further information: 

I recently purchased this from SNA thinking of using this when I have online meetings or when I'm outside. While it's pretty decent with the sound for the price, It doesn't really fit my ears. I really wanted to hang on to this cuz its lightweight and u don't really feel wearing it, But it's not for me.

Price includes Shipping within AUS.

Reviews:

Cheers 
    • By Gabehcuod
      Item Condition: 9/10 - Used, but no sign of wear Shipping Options: Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Vaucluse, 2030 State: New South Wales Payment Method: Paypal, Cash Reason for selling: NLR Further information: 
      Bought this Audio-Quest Jitterbug to use with my prior source.
      I sold that source long ago and have had no need for this for some time.