SOLD: ViaBlue NF-75 Silver Digital RCA Cable 1m

Item: ViaBlue NF-75 Silver Digital RCA Cable 1 meter length
Price: $112 plus postage $89 including Australia wide delivery
Item Condition: Ex Demo
Payment Method: Bank transfer, PayPal
Extra Info: As new condition, display box not included

NF-75 Silver Digital RCA Cable

High End S/PDIF RCA cable for digital audio.

• Silver plated Oxygen-free copper
  • 24K Gold-plated T6s Metal RCA connectors
  • Soft ultra-resistant PVC jacket
  • Ferrite Filters suppress high frequency electromagnetic interference (EMI)
  • Durable outer polymer mesh sleeve
  • Made in Germany

Faithful Reproduction

ViaBlue NF-75 RCA S/PDIF interconnects are developed to transfer digital signals with no compromise, meaning a fast transient recovery of the signal and no time smear.

The coaxial construction has the inner conductor encapsulated by polyethylene foam dielectric and is surrounded by a Tripple Silver Shield multiple screening consisting of two ALU-PETP films and a silver-plated braided wrap. The result is ideal suppression of noise and ideal conditions for the transmission of high speed digital signals. The beautiful natural clear sound of this cable needs to be experienced to be fully appreciated.

kabel_nf75_silver_digital-300x189.jpg

nf75_cinch_vp-300x189.jpg

Clean signal transfer

NF-75 RCA S/PDIF interconnects are terminated with 24 karats gold T6s RCA connectors. The strong contact pressure in combination with the oxidisation free gold plating ensures a very low contact resistance. The NF-75 cables are braided with the ViaBlue Cobra protective sleeve.

NF-75.jpg

Edited by m8audio
Pic added

I owned or tried in my system Audioquest, Kimber Kable, Cable FM, Furutech Evolution II, Innakustik referrence Digital Coax. Price ranged from $80 to $2,800 per digital coax (for the Cable FM). The only cable which sounded great in HiFi was the nearly $3000 Cable FM. Came close to buying it. Somehow, I stumbled and bought the Via Blue Coax NF-75 silver. Wow! It's about 90% as good as the Cable FMs at 1/30th the price. Sound is accurate, background noise very black, mid range vocals is detailed, solid, with air and space, highs detailed without being bright, and bass is tight, but still visceral. The Cable FM coax, was all of the above, and slightly more velvet smooth in the highs. Via Blue's built quality was very impressive given the price, I immediately orderred a suit of other cables as pictured. No regrets discovering this little heard of German company located just outside of Frankfurt. 20190721_151353.jpeg20190721_151415.jpeg

Edited by Silver Audiophile