Sign in to follow this  
LWA Staff

Classe Audio Model 25

Item: Classe Audio Model 25
Price: $3000
Item Condition: Very good secondhand condition
Payment Method: Credit cards, Cash, Paypal, Bank Tranfer, ZipPay with up to six (6) months interest free. 
Shipping: Anywhere in Australia, POA 
Extra Info: This Classe comes with the original manual and remote control. The Classe Model 25 was considered by some  to be superior to the DR-25 and a Stereophile Class A recommended component, a special sounding amp by all accounts. 
Specifications: 
Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 KHz +/- 0.1dB
Sensitivity: 1.6 VOLT in for rated output
Input Impedance: 70 KOhms
S/N Ratio: 100 dB
Rated output: 8 Ohms: 250 Watts Stereo 1000 Watts Mono
4 Ohms: 500 Watts Stereo 1600 Watts Mono
Dimensions:  490mm x 508mm x 203mm
Weight: 29.4Kgs

Classe-Audio-25--1.jpg

Classe-Audio-25--2.jpg

Edited by LWA Staff
Incorrect information given about the remote. There isn't a remote with this model

I have owned a few of these....Never seen one with a remote?

31 minutes ago, kelossus said:

Either have I.

16 hours ago, kelossus said:

Hello all, 

Quite right, there is no remote that comes with this amp.
That remote belongs to a Classe Pre-Amp! 
Our apologies that was our mistake, many thanks for pointing it out. 
(Hump day fail).  
Kind regards, 

Jason 

Edited by LWA Staff

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Sharks Tragic
      Item:
      Price: $94 including shipping
      Item Condition: Very Good
      Reason for selling: NLR
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: Features dual drivers - 9mm dynamic driver and balanced armature in each ear, along with one button remote and microphone inbuilt on cable.
        Comes in original boxing (Note: With regard to original boxing, cable splitter to allow shared listening is missing)   Package includes:   Original boxing (see comments re missing splitter) Five pairs of eartips (three silicon and two comply),  Metal carry case, and Wax cleaning brush  
      Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Sharks Tragic
      Item: Dunu DN1000 Hybrid Earphones (Twin BA + 1 Dynamic Drivers)
      Price: $118 including shipping
      Item Condition: Excellent
      Reason for selling: NLR
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: 
      Highly regarded earphones which retail new for around $300. In excellent condition. Package includes:
        - original boxing - earphones - stunning range of original and unused eartips and accessories including single-flange and bi-flange silicone tips, 4 pairs of foam tips, eartip spacer set , shirt clip, ¼” adapter, airline adapter, cleaning cloth, pair of cable guides, soft carrying pouch, crushproof metal carrying case, and integrated cable wrap,  

• By 626tomp
      Item: MrSpeakers (Now Dan Clark Audio) Aeon Flow Open Backs
      Price: $600ish, although ill consider any offer
      Item Condition: Ex-Demo unit from Addicted to Audio, very limited (maybe 10 hrs absolute max) use by me. Very good condition, no visible wear.
      Reason for selling: Impulse bought these headphones on sale, and whilst i think they're great, as a student i can really afford to spend this much on headphones.
      Payment Method: Would rather pickup, and will happily offer a discount for that. Will take cash or bank transfer. Can post for a good offer.
      Extra Info: As i said above, i bought these as an ex-demo unit from Addicted to Audio, and have been assured (can provide proof) by customer service that they come with the full 2 year warranty (probably only a month or so used up). However since they do not supply any headphones from MrSpeakers/DCA anymore, they will not handle the warranty. Instead it will be handled directly by MrSpeakers/DCA, which may involve shipping to the US. Its not ideal, but better than no warranty, and i thought it would be best to disclose this.

Edit: I have spoken to customer service at DCA to confirm this, and can forward on any information they gave me if you are interested.

They come with 4 sets of tuning pads, as well as the case, and a microfiber cleaning cloth. 

Photos: 
    • By beark
      Item: Gold Note Ph-7 & Psu-7 mm-mc phono pre
      Price: $1100 discount $900
      Item Condition:excellent 
      Reason for selling:NLR
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only bank transfer
      Extra Info: phono uses loading plugs but I’ve always used it wide open no plugs

• By March Audio
      Item:  Screen Innovations 130"  curved Black Diamond projector screen
      Price: $4000
      Item Condition:Excellent
      Reason for selling: Upgrading
      Payment Method: Paypal
      Extra Info: Curved for perfect focus across the screen. Black diamond material provides high rejection of ambient light and better contrast

https://www.screeninnovations.com/materials/black-diamond/

https://www.screeninnovations.com/screen/7-fixed/

Yes it does dismantle for shipping