Sime

Apple Airpods Pro released.

I just used mine on a zoom conference for the first time a couple of days ago & there was no issue with my microphone. The other 5 people seemed to hear me loud & clear. 

Bose 700 will be very good for phone calling. 

On 02/11/2019 at 6:15 PM, Ralfi said:

If they’ve dropped to just over an hour for phone calls & ~3 hours for music, then call up Apple Support & see what they say. The advisor I spoke with suggested I leave the Airpods out of the case overnight & check their charge in the morning. They mentioned if they dropped to a certain level, then I should take them into an Apple store, for further tests. At least this way, you go into a store with an incident number & proof you’ve had another Apple Genius look into the issue.

Hopefully the in-store tests come back with further evidence of severe battery degradation & they’ll swap them with a new pair.

My case wasn’t swapped, which didn’t bother me, as it had no issues. They did test the case though, so I’d imagine they’d swap it too if it was also defective. Good luck!

Wow I didn't know about that! That's great to hear! I love my airpod Pros 

Does anyone have any recommendations for 3rd party ear tips for the Airpod Pro's? My left ear does not seem to agree with any of the stock ones. I've had my eyes on the Dekoni Audio Bulletz on sale at Addicted to Audio, but being expensive have me worried that they might not fit properly either.

2 hours ago, Tomekkpl1 said:

Does anyone have any recommendations for 3rd party ear tips for the Airpod Pro's? My left ear does not seem to agree with any of the stock ones. I've had my eyes on the Dekoni Audio Bulletz on sale at Addicted to Audio, but being expensive have me worried that they might not fit properly either.

If you think $35 is expensive in this hobby, you might want to find a new one. Buy them, and if they don’t fit, move on.