Sign in to follow this  
Isaac Otaiza

Richter Harliquin MK2 speakers

Item: Richter Harlequin mk2 speakers

Price: $400
Item Condition: good condition
Reason for selling: No longer required
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: Had these in storage for quite a while.

Recently connected  to them to my AVM60 / xpa 5 amps

sound was fantastic. Totally forgot how great these sound. For small towers , they filled the room.

A few marks and scuffs nothing serious. They perform perfectly for music or HT

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

20191018_182426.jpg

20191018_182448.jpg

20191018_182439.jpg

20191018_182500.jpg

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Honey Badger
      Item: HiFiMan HE4XX headphones
      Price: 225
      Item Condition: Brand new, tried on once.
      Reason for selling: Unwanted
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only. Can ship at buyers expense.
      Extra Info:

From Massdrop: Planar Magnetics Like You’ve Never Seen Before
      Many headphone companies have tried their hand at planar magnetic drivers, but none have done it quite like HIFIMAN. The result of founder Dr. Fang’s PhD research at Columbia University, its driver technology has landed the company in TIME, Forbes, and CNET’s “The Audiophiliac,” and won it the CES Editors’ Choice Award. Now, that tech is available at an unheard-of price in the Massdrop x HIFIMAN HE4XX: a pair of high-efficiency, open-back planar magnetics that don’t need a fancy amp to sound amazing. Listen to them directly from your smartphone, laptop, or desktop computer, or add a headphone amp to take them to the next level. The sound is smooth, engaging, and even across the frequency range, with airy, sparkly highs and the planar bass slam that HIFIMAN is known for.
      Specs
      Massdrop x HIFIMAN Open principle Planar magnetic drivers Exclusive midnight-blue colorway Soft-touch matte finish Spring steel and hand-stitched protein leather headband Focus-A hybrid ear pads Adjustable sliders Steel gimbals and Allen screws with black oxide finish Silver printing Laser-etched serialization Frequency response: 20 Hz–35 kHz Sensitivity: 93 dB Impedance: 35 ohms Cable: 4.9 ft (1.5 m), removable Plug: ¼ in (6.35 mm) Weight: 13.1 oz (370 g) Included
      ¼ in (6.35 mm) to ⅛ in (3.5 mm) adapter  

• By chin168
      Item:   Audio Research PH6 Phono Preamplifier
      Price: $2600
      Item Condition: Excellent 
      Reason for selling: Trying Something Different
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: Have Original Box Can Ship At Buyers Expense. 
      This Unit Is From Australia, About 3 Years Ago. 

• By Dave o
      SOLD SOLD Aurealis interconnects x 2 : R3i CuL 0.75 metre pair with silver-plated copper ETI Kryo RCA's
      Price: $400 for the pair or $220 each Freight Free
      Item Condition: Used - Mint condition
      Reason for selling: Miss calculate the required length for my car build.
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: From Aurealis website: https://www.aurealisaudio.com.au/r3i-shielded-interconnects/

" The R3i CuL is a tonally warm and fully detailed cable.  The Litz wire carries a very broad frequency range which results in more detail, better sound staging and and improved bass end compared to the solid core or multi-strand copper... "  

RRP is $329.95 for a 0.75m pair

• By egg
      Item: maxidrive 3.4 three way digital crossover
      Price: $250
      Item Condition: good
      Reason for selling: bought two years ago for project that never eventuated 
      Payment Method: Prefer pick up/cash but if no local takers after a few days I’ll post
      Extra Info: it was sold to me as working however I have never used it. It took me ages to find a three way crossover as most are only two way. It has great reviews and rarely offered for sale. It does not come with manual or any cables. Unit only.

• By egg
      Item: Tannoy Lancaster cabinets for 15” drivers
      Price: $450 obo
      Item Condition: excellent condition for age
      Reason for selling: too many speakers
      Payment Method: Prefer pick up as no packing
      Extra Info: professionally built to Tannoy specs in 1974. Original cloth in excellent condition and includes matching pair of smaller cabinets. Sounded fantastic! but not needed as drivers have already been sold. A few very minor nicks which can be seen in photos.