FS: Various Items to Clear Out

Item:  Various Items to Clear Out 
Price: Vary. See Below. Can Ship at buyers expense (except BD-2 TT).
Item Condition: Vary. See Below
Reason for selling: Cleaning up clutter
Payment Method: Pickup & Shipping- Cash, Paypal Friends, Bank Transfer
Extra Info:

1) Reloop RP-7000 MK2 Limited Gold Edition (Bought New 3 weeks ago) - Withdrawn.

Limited run edition and only 1500 units available worldwide. My one is #1462 out of 1500 units. Great turntable and looks much better than Pioneer PLX-1000 (Best looking Super OEM TT in my opinion).
Comes with full pack and most of accessories have not even opened.

2) 2 x Schiit Vali 2 Tube Headphone Amp - SOLD

Bought brand new 2 units from Schiit a few weeks ago to set up headphone rigs in two different rooms but decided not to so they are opened but not used.

3) 2 x Firestone Audio FR-H001 Metal Headphone stands  - SOLD

Again, bought these to set up headphone rigs in two different rooms but not happening. They are used but excellent condition.

4) Sugden Connoisseur BD-2 Turntable with New Audio Technica AT-3600 Cartridge - SOLD

Budget turntable done right. It sounds so nice with even budget cartridge and this table deserve better cartridge to really shine. Motor is dead quiet and spider rings are intact and rubber belt is good condition. Auto Lift at the end of records is also works perfectly. Everything is lubricated and works beautifully. DustCover is also excellent condition without any major dent or scratch.

5) DNM Reson Solid Single Core Speaker cables (a Pair) in 2.5m - SOLD

Great cable and love the look and sound. If you like solid core cable, this would be great addition to your set up. It brings out smooth high and highlights mid range. Very light weight cable so less stress on connectors back of the components.  This would be great match with Valve Amp. 

One end is factory terminated Banana plug and the other end was bare wire but I added banana plugs with screw lock that can be easily unlocked and put your own as you desire. 

6) Marantz CD84 CD Player (Non working Unit)  (SOLD)

Recently got from this forum to repair this and use it for myself. However, I have very little knowledge of repairing CD player so better let it go to another member who knows about CD player and repair it. It does power on and display works fine. However, The CD tray is more on right hand side so not closing all the way in. When I push the last bit in then it closes but it would need proper alignment so motor kicks in to spin the CD etc. I have not tested optical side so not sure if it works. Hope it goes to someone who can repair it and use it.

Thank you.

Photos: 

00.jpg

1.JPG

2.JPG

Edited by Spider27

Just now, lemarquis said:

The Sugden TT is a sleeper. Probably sounds great as is but certainly very tweakable to bring it up to or better than some pricey decks ;) 

GLWTS mate :thumb:

Thank you for your kind words.... Yes, i am quite surprised how good it sounds comparing with higher priced decks that I had. Call me crazy and I definitely prefer this to the latest Rega Planar 1.

• Like 1