SOLD: Grado GS1000i & Elekit TU-8200 Amp

SOLD

Item: Grado GS1000i Headphones
Price: $750.00
Item Condition:Very Good
Reason for selling:Changed to Stax Electrostatics
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal.
Extra Info:This is a great sounding Headphone setup for someone at a very affordable price.

I will sell the Grados and the Elekit together or separate. Grados - $750.00. Elekit TU-8200 - $800.00, or both for $1500.00.

The headphones are in great working condition, and are dealer fitted with a 10 foot Black Dragon cable and FuruTech plug.

Amplifier is SOLD.  The Amp - suggest you search for reviews on this.. they're all good. A high quality, great sounding headphone tube amp that allows a variety of tubes to be used without any biasing required.

This one was meticulously built with silver solder, and has a number of upgrades. It has the option AmTrans resistors and organic capacitors from Elekit, and also features 4 x AudioCap TFT Teflon caps in critical positions (current price for these is around $244.00 USD for the 4). 

Local pick-up is welcome, or I can post at cost.. they will be well-packed and insured.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

IMG_3348.jpg

IMG_3343.JPG

IMG_3349.JPG

IMG_3394.jpeg

IMG_3325.JPG

IMG_3316.JPG

IMG_3321.JPG

Edited by Greg70
Partly sold.

Fantastic deal. Very cheap price for the GS1000i, which is one of the most sought-after Grados and very hard to find. It is rated better than most others, including the GS1000e. I can testify to that.

And with that amp...wow. 

GLWS!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm so tempted by the Elekit TU-8200 because I've a bunch of KT66, EL34, 6L6, EL12 spez tubes to try on it. If this isn't sold by next month I'll buy it.

Odyssey, I’ve bought this amp, and am located just outside Canberra....maybe we could come to an arrangement for some tube rolling?
Cheers,
Bill.