075Congo

FS: CD Collection #3

Item: CD Collection #3     PRICE DROP
Price: As Listed Below
Item Condition: Excellent
Reason for selling: NLR
Payment Method: Pay Pal (as a friend) OR Bank Transfer
Extra Info: The following discs are for sale:

1)  Radka Toneff "Fairy Tales" ODIN(Norwegian) CD (in English) $10 

2)  Vanessa Fernandez & Steve Wright "Unsung"  $10

3)  Arild Andersen  "The Triangle" ECM CD  $10     

Up to 3 discs can be posted securely in an AusPost Parcel Bag (with bubble-wrap and tracking) for $8.95  SNA Donation after Sale.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

2019-10-28 00.13.36.jpg

2019-10-28 00.13.48.jpg

2019-10-28 00.15.55.jpg

2019-10-28 00.16.01.jpg

2019-10-28 00.16.11.jpg

2019-10-28 00.16.18.jpg

Edited by 075Congo
sold discs PRICE DROP

6)Anja Lechner and Pablo Marquez playing "Franz Schubert's Die Nacht" ECM CD $12

Many thanks; I'll PM you with Payment Details now.

Cheers

Mick

Albert,

Discs in the mail; your Tracking Number is #R440815026533431.

Cheers

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Iron_monkey
      Item Condition: 1 Used 1 New in Box Shipping Options: Pickup is available Suburb or Town: Sydney or Canberra State: New South Wales Payment Method: Cash on pickup Reason for selling: Surplus, bought 4 keeping 2 Further information: 
      Bought four some time ago, keeping two and selling two.  One is brand new in labelled box and the other is opened but barely used gathering dust.

These are a special version without the dustcap and with the phase plug, meaning lower mms and higher sensitivity.  T/S parameters and a comparison of the curve as received by AE is attached.

The cost new would be double now (including shipping, long wait and AUD exchange rate down the tube).

edit: They're actually in Sydney for pickup there, but can take to Canberra for any Canberran whos interested.

Photos: 

• By Eagleeyes
      Item Condition: As new Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Perth State: Western Australia Payment Method: paypal, cash, EFT Reason for selling: audio spring clean Reason for selling: clearing the decks    Includes postage    cable not included, though I have a pair of xlrs and speaker cables I believe you can use with this.   PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
      The Entreq Minimus has a single dedicated ground point. Its capacity is generally limited to either 1 or 2 dedicated ground cables to ground your equipment, or for the use with Entreq signal cables. This can be with the digital, USB, analogue or speaker cables. 

Note : Where possible please ground digital & analogue cables to seperate ground points.
      ". . .food for thought in a general sense, a no-brainer as an audio upgrade." - Roy Gregory
      Read the full Audio Beat review here.
      "In my (very) humble opinion that's exactly what they are, utterly amazing. Like I said before they are the single most important upgrade I have carried out in my system." - Devialet Forum.
      Entreq believe that grounding is one of the key essentials in acquiring excellent sound quality in any hifi system, but conditions vary greatly from place to place. Firstly, it depends on conditions in the ground where the soil takes place, partly on the amount of pollution discharged into the underground network.
      Their ongoing research as well as extensive listening tests have proven conclusively that stable effective grounding can eliminate a multitude of noise, field effect & unwanted magnetic properties. After many years of research the team at Entreq released there own dedicated range of ground boxes & associated grounding cables. Each ground box offers specific levels of grounding, each relevant to the system or application required. Both the Minimus & Silver Minimus offer a single reference ground point only. This generally allows approximately two ground cables to be attached to a single box at any one time. The Silver Minimus offers a more effective ground point than the standard Minimus, with a lower noise floor being heard in the system.
      Ground cables sold separately.
      Note: Entreq Minimus can not replace protective ground.

• By MrMojo
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Sunbury State: Victoria Payment Method: EFT, Cash on pickup, PayPal (+fee) Reason for selling: Need more power Up for sale is the legendary The Fisher X-100A tube integrated. Just before I bought it, the previous owner had it fully serviced and refurbished by a qualified veteran tube tech who brought it up to its original factory specs (I have personally spoken to the tech and verified that he indeed serviced the amp. Happy to provide details to any potential buyers.) As a result, its is in great working condition and needs no work. All controls and knobs are original and they operate with zero noise or crackling. Amp itself if dead silent when no music playing even right up to the speakers.

I bought it hoping to get a high sensitive tube friendly speakers but that plan did not work out due to lack of funds. So need to sell this on unfortunately as its practically not best suited to my Lenehan MLT3 speakers that seem to like powerful amp. Although, its only rated at 17w + 17w, it could still drive my Lenehan MLT3 speakers to decent volume levels without any issues and I do use it once in a while.

Cosmetically, its in very good condition given that it is a 60 years old piece! Functionally, it operates perfectly. 

Currently has quad of JJ EL84 tubes in power stage, and a mix of JJ and new issue Mullard and some NOS in pre stage.

Pick up preferred due to delicate nature of the amp. But I am happy to pack it up really well if buyer arranges their own shipping at their cost and risk.

Any questions, please feel free to ask! Cheers.

Further information: 

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Honreekea
      Item Condition: used Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Sydney, Pennant Hills, Ramsgate Beach State: New South Wales Payment Method: Cash, EFT, Paypal(+3%) Reason for selling: NLR Further information:  A pair of GAC-4/1 Starquad PVC Star quad double shielded HI End . Just shy of a metre.

There is some confusion as to how they need to be soldered.  This is how I was told to solder the RCA connectors to the cable:

The way to wire the Gotham GAC-4   Shield on one end to ground of amp or line amp depend on which one goes to earth of the main power point   the other side of shield is not soldered to the RCA plug (if you have, you will lose high frequencies)   Red and pink goes to the center of RCA plugs (note: they are not twisted pair internally)   ivory & white (or yellow & white) depend on which batch of manufacturered cable goes to the shield ground on one end of the RCA plug   ivory & white (or yello & white) to the other end of the RCA plug but without the shield of the Gotham cable.     Photos:

• By Eagleeyes
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Perth State: Western Australia Payment Method: Paypal, cash, EFT Reason for selling: No use - need Item: SOtM dCBL-U2-Cp UPOCC Copper USB Cable 1M

1 Metre Length, Standard USB A-B
      RRP 600 US - new model 700
       dCBL-U2 is a specially designed USB cable tuned based on PC which installed  tX-USB or tX-USBexp, SATA filter, FAN filter and eABS-100 to maximize the best performance of USB audio devices. Since such this specialized setting is beyond the limits of normal PC audio, the result of dCBL-U2 brings the sonic difference between the general USB cables even though in a very brief moment.
      The dCBL-U2 is more open, wider and dynamic sound than its predecessor and it has its own unique beauty and elegance with detailed and delicacy sound. In addition, it also present the mid-high range as well as the deep base range in exact detail without any distortion.
       As for the order options, UPOCC Copper wire which is calm and tidy or UPOCC Silver wire which is more open, wide and delicate relatively are available, and you should choose whether the USB power signal needed or not. The length for he standard cable is 1M, and also you can choose 0.5M, or 1.5M or 2M.
       If you choose dCBL-U2 as an option for not including power signal, this option can block the noise entirely from the USB power signal, so it has an advantage in sound. But this option (not including power signal) can not be used with some USB audio devices which should be powered by USB port, so in this case, you should make an option for including power signal. On the other hand, we recommend to use the cable options for not including power signal with SOtM products since SOtM’s all products don’t get powered by USB port.
       If you connect dCBL-U2 to your USB audio systems you will be able to experience the ultimate PC audio sound beyond the limit of CD.
      Key Feature
        Ultimate audio performance UPOCC copper conductor option UPOCC silver conductor option USB data signal only option Download
        Reviews

Specification
        USB A-B connector
        Support USB 2.0 Low-speed, Full-speed, High-speed
      USB power signal rating
        5Vdc
        500mA max
      Conductor option
        dCBL-U2-S : UPOCC silver
        dCBL-U2-C : UPOCC cooper
      Cabling option
        USB data signal only