Connecting sub-woofer & rear surround..

hi there

I have a 5.1 setup in my lounge room. I have a cable from behind my TV, run to each rear surround left and right speakers.

I would like to put my sub-woofer next to the rear left speaker. But I only have a socket with a single red/white terminal. Can I somehow chain the rear left speaker and sub-woofer together? (Trying to avoid getting a sparky in to run the sub-woofer wire to the back of my lounge room.

Sub-woofer model is Velodyne Impact 12. 

AV receiver is an Onkyo TX SR-308

Cheers

On 25/10/2019 at 7:02 PM, rheo said:

hi there

I have a 5.1 setup in my lounge room. I have a cable from behind my TV, run to each rear surround left and right speakers.

I would like to put my sub-woofer next to the rear left speaker. But I only have a socket with a single red/white terminal. Can I somehow chain the rear left speaker and sub-woofer together? (Trying to avoid getting a sparky in to run the sub-woofer wire to the back of my lounge room.

Sub-woofer model is Velodyne Impact 12. 

AV receiver is an Onkyo TX SR-308

Cheers

sis make a wireless kit

http://www.clefhifi.com.au/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=3903&gclid=Cj0KCQjwjOrtBRCcARIsAEq4rW7ND8EugvaIO2jva0-cuYZk6iA6FNB5huuH-gfBk_lkuFtASRCdEG4aAglMEALw_wcB

however if no power back there where sub is going then will need a sparky who likely run a sub woofer cable same time not costing g much more