Matyk

Good usb cable.. maybe curious

Item:usb cable
Price Range: 1$ / 500
Item Condition: New or Used
Extra Info:

Sydney siders only.

cheers 

Please don't forget to report your post as FOUND when possible. (You can now delete this text).

Guest scumbag

@scumbag

Thanks alot mate.. i need a couple of days to figure out some clocking issues before i upgrade to curious. 

Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By PG2019
      Item Condition: Rarely Used Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: Aspendale State: Victoria Payment Method: Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Upgrading System Further information: 
      Hello,

I'am selling my Schitt Audio Eitr USB to SPDIF converter. The reason for selling the converter is that I'am looking to upgrade my system. The unit has been rarely used and is in excellent condition, there is no marks or scratches. Please note the unit does not come with a box or manual. The unit comes with the original Australian power adapter. If you are interested my contact me via email or call me.

Thank You

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By **ZEP**
      Price: $185 Item Condition: Fantastic Shipping Options: I can ship this item Suburb or Town: HIGHETT State: Victoria Payment Method: Cash EFT Reason for selling: No longer required Further information: Fantastic Condition, Nordost USB cable 1.0metre, Blue Heaven. Pick up for cash from 3190 or EFT Please

• By Mister P
      Price: $80 Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: 4341 - near Ipswich State: Queensland Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup, Paypal Reason for selling: NLR Further information: 
      I recently bought this to trial with my system; have since upgraded. This is a very good sounding cable.

• By keinesorge
      Some time ago i received a USB spdif converter from @NKMA (thanks!).
      While trying it out i noticed that the output coax was nice but the optical wasnt the best sounding.  I subseqently broke the dust cover for the optical port so a fix was on the cards.

The long and short of it:
      1.  The stock optical transmitter (TX141L) did not match the part number on the PCB.  Although similar, the items are not identical (says the datasheets).
      2.  TX147 installed.  No discernible difference now between optical / coax.
      3.  Transmit power and / or port design might have something to do with it.  (The port was different on the stock item to replacement transmitter).

If anyone is using one of these, check the transmitter.  The model reference is on the back of the plastic housing.  If its not a TX147 (and especially if its a TX141L), there might be gains to be had with swapping the optical transmitter.
      I went with the option of a removable dust plug.

• By frednork
      Item: Mad Scientist Black Magic USB Cable 85cm tip to tip
      Price: $350
      Item Condition: Excellent
      Reason for selling: NLR
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:  Very nice cable from the Mad Scientist guys. These sell for $600+ AUD so if looking at one of these save some money. Comes with original box and bag. Will post at cost.

reviews

Mad Scientist Black Magic USB | HFA - The Independent Source for Audio Equipment Reviews
      WWW.HIFI-ADVICE.COM Once again the company issued a newer version of a product that beats the previous incarnation by a sizable margin, no matter if that previous product was already marvelous!  
      REVIEW: Mad Scientist Audio Black Magic USB Cable Cable - paco - Cable Asylum
      WWW.AUDIOASYLUM.COM REVIEW: Mad Scientist Audio Black Magic USB Cable Cable - paco - Cable Asylum  
      Mad Scientist Audio - Black Magic USB Cable - Audio Bacon
      AUDIOBACON.NET Honest reviews of the best audiophile headphones, speakers, amplifiers, preamplifiers, DACs, and cables.