Eagleeyes

More cables to choose from rca's, xlr's, usb, HDMI

Item: Range of cables to choose from RCAS< USB< HDMI AND XLR
Price: Various see below
Item Condition: Generally good to excellent
Reason for selling: No need- clean up.
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:

As per Photos: however they seems to have reordered themselves but most you can read.

1) Monster Balanced RCA 2 metres. $100

2 and 3) Total Dac d1 USB filter  $360 Euros new $400 Aus posted

4) Linn 30cm cable $50

5 and 7 and 10) Monster 1.5 metre component lead $50

6 and 9) Thunder Snake Digital Link Viper factory terminated with lockable Rca plugs similar to WBT heavy duty 75 ohm digital lead $100

8 and 11) Cardas Video Digital 75 ohm cable with cardas plugs $100

12 and 13) Soniclink Aero space technology 150 rca cables  1 metre $150

14) Radio shack rca cable 1 metre $25

15) Monster cable 300 mk11 i metre $50

20) TARA LABS PRISM KLARA Speaker cables 2 metres pair $250

21-22) Osborn SilverLink xlrs a pair sold

Osborn Silverlink is the result of several years of careful experimenting with many different types of cabling and insulation materials. Silverlink is made from pure extruded silver wire which is specially made for Osborn Loudspeakers. It is extruded into one continual length. Many reference cables up to $6,000 per pair were used as comparisons during the selection phase. Neither I, nor any of my customers have yet found an interconnect to match the performance of the Silverlink. Silver Interconnects often suffer from a brittle top end and a restricted bass performance. The sonic purity, transparency, inner detail and soundstage of the Silverlink is extraordinary in both XLR and Single Ended interconnects.." from www.osbornloudspeakers.com.au/osborn-speaker-cables .

23)Monster cables xlrs $100

24)Clearer Audio Silverline hdmi i metre $100

25) QED purple UNEX HDMI-  $100

IMG_8568.jpg

IMG_8569.jpg

IMG_8583.jpg

IMG_8580.jpg

IMG_8577.jpg

IMG_8582.jpg

IMG_8579.jpg

IMG_8576.jpg

IMG_8581.jpg

IMG_8578.jpg

IMG_8571.jpg

IMG_8570.jpg

IMG_8562.jpg

IMG_8561.jpg

IMG_8587.jpg

IMG_8586.jpg

IMG_8585.jpg

IMG_8594.jpg

IMG_8593.jpg

IMG_8592.jpg

IMG_8591.jpg

IMG_8516.jpg

IMG_8514.jpg

Edited by Eagleeyes
Photos all out of order

@Eagleeyes

Your ad has been approved but could you please add prices to items 16 -19. As per our guidelines, EOI items still need to include a price.

Thanks!

Can I buy the Osbourne silver link for $150, can u ship to ACT

If I may say, the AQ Sky looks fake. Never seen genuine Sky without the DBS battery packs or with the outer jacket colour yours have. Also, the genuine Sky is not crimp jointed, it is welded (not soldered either). Open one of the plugs and have a look.

1 hour ago, skies2clear said:

If I may say, the AQ Sky looks fake. Never seen genuine Sky without the DBS battery packs or with the outer jacket colour yours have. Also, the genuine Sky is not crimp jointed, it is welded (not soldered either). Open one of the plugs and have a look.

Will do, the strange this is they are quite old and I only ever bought from reputable dealers in Perth prior to internet sales.

I will open them up and post a picture as I need to take them off line or price them today. Just trying to find a screw driver small enough to get into one of them . However it seems if they are fake then quite aloof members in a older post thought they were good anyway, not as good but still a decent lead. I will update asap as I get the end off one.

UPdate Opened up - I don't want this to turn my for sale thread into a its a fake or not but maybe you can pm your thoughts. to me it looks crimped and soldered so I still don't know. However I am guessing the prices will dramatically be different if real or fake.

Infact I know will start a new thread in CABLE section of forum about this to leave this one be and remove the AQ sky's from this listing.

IMG_8617.jpg

Edited by Eagleeyes
added picture to verify AudioQuest cables so I can price them correctly