Sign in to follow this  
a_recording

SOLD: FS: Fiio M11 Digital Audio Player + Official SK-M11 Leather Case

Item: Fiio M11 Digital Audio Player + Official SK-M11 Leather Case
Price: $400+ shipping
Item Condition: Very good - very minor signs of use as pictured
Reason for selling: No longer needed
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, Bank Transfer
Extra Info: Up for sale is a Fiio M11 DAP (RRP $699) purchased in July from Minidisc, Chatswood. In near new condition with only very minor signs of use as pictured. Original screen protector still fitted. The unit has been factory reset for a new owner. Besides original packaging and accessories (ie: silicone case, USB-C cable, digital coaxial cable), included is the official SK-M11 Leather case worth $35 AUD. Please note that while the Fiio M11 has some internal memory, no MicroSD card is included. Pickup can be arranged around Chatswood, otherwise I am happy to ship anywhere in Australia via Australia Post with insurance. Express shipping is not possible as this product contains a battery.

Photos:

IMG_1677.thumb.jpg.6505513fcacaeeae55831598375bfa8c.jpg

IMG_1674.jpg

IMG_1675.jpg

IMG_1676.jpg

IMG_1678.jpg

IMG_1679.jpg

Edited by a_recording
Price drop

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Gregory13
      Item: Fiio FA1
      Price: $90
      Item Condition: 9/10 well taken care of.
      Reason for selling: Upgraded to Fiio FA7
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: All packaging and receipt is included. Cable was used once only (other fiio cable was used). Carry case has some normal signs of use but still in good condition. 

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Klaus220
      Item: Sony wm1a
      Price: 700
      Item Condition: excellent
      Reason for selling: I prefer sp1000
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash
      Extra Info: Just bought it on Friday but I prefer SP1000. I am not making any money by selling, therefore price is fixed.
      Please feel free to demo it.
      I prefer to sell it in person only so that you can demo it, and test it before you make a purchase.

comes with:

Sony WM1A Digital Audio Player (RRP $1349)

2 cases

charging cable

original box

please send me a message if you are interested. 

Thank you.

• By Gregory13
      Item: Fiio FA7 earphones
      Price: $369
      Item Condition: Like new (9.9/10)
      Reason for selling: Upgraded
      Extra Info:
      In absolutely amazing condition. Includes all accessories. Purchased only a few days ago and used 2 times with one set of eartips (which have been cleaned using alcohol wipes). Selling for $100 under retail which is a fantastic price since fiio never go on sale.
      The fit is exceptional and they are a great sounding IEM for their price. Reason for selling is because I decided to upgrade soon after buying them. Please message me if you have any questions.

• By Audionutz
      Item:  Cary 303/200 HDCD/CD Player 230vac
      Price:  $1175.00
      Item Condition: Good
      Reason for selling: Retiring audiophile
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal plus fees COD Only
      Extra Info:

This player has been highly modified by our own George Stantcheff  with the addition of triple stacked AD844 as I/V, as per the thread here on DIY Audio - http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/digital-line-level/227677-using-ad844-20.html

"Couple of days ago we compared my Cary 303/200 using just the I/V of the AD844, up against the Thorsten Losetch designed AMR CD77 (TDA1541 double crown) that uses Thorsten's special designed I/V stage which I believe is tube based, output impedance <100ohms, so a good match with the Lightspeed as is the Cary. I was expecting the AMR to be better, just by it's reputation and the designer behind it.
      3 of us within 20sec thought the Cary was a clear winner, top to bottom, front to back and side to side, and it remained that way for the rest of the session, the owner of the AMR was mute and stone faced and said nothing for the 1.5hrs of A/Bing, and probably saddened by the result, the listening session which went for 4hrs, the last 2.5hrs was the Cary only.
      The system was my Lightspeed Attenuator feeding 2 x Halcro DM-78 monoblocks (input impedance 100kohms) pushing a pair of Wilson Watt puppy 8's
      This proved what I've been hearing that this AD844 as an I/V is something very, very special when used as I've done with no feedback"

This player is as close to "State of the Art" (if there's any such thing) as I've heard under $20k.  Due to the mods, the balanced connectors no longer operate. 

Only being sold due to the owner of the last several years retiring from the hobby.

Complete with orig remote & manual. Will pack & ship worldwide at buyers cost.

• By Gabehcuod
      Item: FiiO X5 III Digital Audio Player with FiiO A5 portable Amplifier, FiiO L17 cable and a 128gb Scandisk SDCard
      Price: $400
      Item Condition: 8/10 - Everything like new except the DAP which has some scratches near SD Pin Slot. Not Visible with case
      Reason for selling: Upgraded Portable Setup
      Extra Info: Will Ship for $10