Brand New unused Bryston BLP-1 Turntable and Outboard Power Supply

Item: Brand New unused Bryston BLP-1 Turntable and Outboard Power Supply

Price: NOW only $3950 ono NOW $3600 including FREIGHT 50% off New price which is $6999 

Item Condition: Brand New Perfect, never used, no cart mounted.

Reason for selling: Cash

Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only can ship anywhere in factory box. 

Extra Info: Very well reviewed new turntable from Bryston.

https://www.theabsolutesound.com/articles/bryston-blp-1-turntable-and-tonearm/

http://audiofi.net/2018/05/bryston-blp-1-turntable-the-ultimate-bry-master/

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Eagleeyes said:

Tell me about it, I am seriously considering putting on a good cart and sitting back and enjoying it. Thanks T.

Exactly.

Why not do just that? you could enjoy it for 6 months or more and then try to re sell as a package with cart OR you just might get to like it so much that selling it would seem odd.

Selling gear at a fair price in these economic times is frustrating,and nobody( including  myself) seems to have much ready cash these days. Of course there is the big end of town with people like @jakeyb77 and @Darren69 but they are chasing the megabux dragon.:frantics::lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Guest jakeyb77
7 minutes ago, rantan said:

Exactly.

Why not do just that? you could enjoy it for 6 months or more and then try to re sell as a package with cart OR you just might get to like it so much that selling it would seem odd.

Selling gear at a fair price in these economic times is frustrating,and nobody( including  myself) seems to have much ready cash these days. Of course there is the big end of town with people like @jakeyb77 and @Darren69 but they are chasing the megabux dragon.:frantics::lol:

I resemble that remark!! Daz and I just have great taste 

1 minute ago, jakeyb77 said:

I resemble that remark!! Daz and I just have great taste 

YOU CAN RESEMBLE ALL YOU WANT...??? YOUR TASTE MAYBE BETTER THAN YOUR SPELLING?

BLOODY AUTOCORRECT. WILL BE THE DEAF OF ME, HAHAHA

Edited by Eagleeyes
  • Like 1

Guest jakeyb77
1 minute ago, Eagleeyes said:

YOU CAN RESEMBLE ALL YOU WANT...??? YOUR TASTE MAYBE BETTER THAN YOUR SPELLING?

“may be” would be grammatically correct ?

Guest jakeyb77
1 minute ago, Eagleeyes said:

Nah it Friday arvo- beer 'o' clock anything goes...

I still don’t get it... I didn’t see a spelling mistake ?

CD456F00-D1DC-4D6E-A9F6-068CCCE1AB15.jpeg

4 minutes ago, evil c said:

Big end of town LOL, Jakeyb is just reckless with zero self restraint!

Prime candidate for this bargain deal !,?

Agreed and all cashed up after selling those mighty ME's and those lovely Osbornes.  ... ;)

Edited by TerryO
  • Haha 1

A free word for people's perusal : 'resent'.

Feel free to use in any way shape or form, as many times as needed or more ( not enough resentment in the world today anyway).

Edited by zippi

Just trying to help you get this over the line.

If I am selling anything I think (most ) publicity is good publicity ,especially when your listing is on a double figure page. Hopefully, someone reads this who hasn't seen your listing before?

• Like 1

Guest jakeyb77
12 minutes ago, Eagleeyes said:

Like I "resent " you lot hijacking my bargain of the day turntable thread, is that what you mean????

You’ll be right... you’ll have another bargain for sale tomorrow. Should this be moved to the commercial thread? ?

I am laughing at myself don't worry

I know its been a bit like that - I am surprised the missus is still talking to me, the house has been a bomb site for 6 weeks, all in the name of creating the best system and smallest foot print in the home, its kind of working but I will be departing the classified pages soon enough for quite a while I feel, once I sell all the extra bits and pieces that is. ? Time to enjoy the music again.

Guest jakeyb77
14 minutes ago, Eagleeyes said:

I am laughing at myself don't worry

I know its been a bit like that - I am surprised the missus is still talking to me, the house has been a bomb site for 6 weeks, all in the name of creating the best system and smallest foot print in the home, its kind of working but I will be departing the classified pages soon enough for quite a while I feel, once I sell all the extra bits and pieces that is. ? Time to enjoy the music again.

We are all guilty mate. Harmless fun. GLWTS