Price Drop: Burson Conductor V2+ Amp / DAC black

Item: Burson Audio Conductor Virtuoso V2+
Price: $900 800
Item Condition: Mint, in box with all accessories and cables
Reason for selling: NLR - simplifying
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal
Extra Info: 

This is a fantastic headphone amp / DAC that has rightfully received rave reviews. Can also act as a pre-amp. 

I’d suggest a quick google search of this unit, as others have done a far better job of summarising it than I could. Suffice to say, this sounds amazing and has very easily driven every headphone ever thrown at it. 

Purchased directly from Burson in Nov 2016, so still has over 2 years left of its 5 year warranty (not that you’ll need it, it’s built like a tank). 

This would make a great addition to any desk or hifi rack. 

Pickup in Thornbury after hours, or the CBD during business hours. Alternatively I can post at your expenses, however it is heavy. 

Comes in original box, with all accessories (including remote and USB and RCA cables). 

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

B44A0962-AD51-40E9-A8C6-4520C5D515F5.jpeg

E04E39E5-2405-4736-9306-F307C0EF088E.jpeg

9493F7F1-0C02-4C34-B41B-3D8412ECFD9C.jpeg

3F5D69B2-09CE-4AF1-9DA6-2C01B4ACD808.jpeg

BD5AB094-60C2-4EEB-813A-AED628A78E81.jpeg

DB3266BC-FF58-4877-A812-59CA57F8E6D3.jpeg

Edited by andrewjamesdean
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Zlok
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Burwood State: NSW Payment Method: Cash on pick up or PayPal Reason for selling: Back to full size headphones, and not traveling with public transport as much. Further information:

I used less than one year. I bought it early 2019. 3 drivers on each side total of 6. Well balanced one driver each due to high, mid and low . I am open for offers. Rrp is $1499 at minidiscau.

Brand new price below and information about them. 
      https://www.minidisc.com.au/empire-ears-esr-universal
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

• By peppy
      Item Condition: Near New Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Castle Hill, Sydney State: NSW Payment Method: PayPal, Cash Reason for selling: Changing cable Further information:
      -Moon Black Dragon cable for HD800/s
      -5.5 fts (165cms)
      -Cardas Solder used
      - Eidiolic Connector Ends
      -Moon heatshrinks
      -Near new condition
      -$10 postage extra or Free local pick up

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

• By jack_b
      Item Condition: Great Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Melbourne State: VIC Payment Method: Cash on pickup or bank transfer Reason for selling: Too many phono stages Further information:

Little introduction needed for this one. Fantastic value and performance MC/MM phono stage. Can read plenty about it online. 

https://6moons.com/audioreviews/raysamuels/f117.html

http://www.raysamuelsaudio.com/products/f-117.html

Photos:

• By PassionForSound
      Item Condition: Excellent - minimal signs of use Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Seaford State: VIC Payment Method: PayPal (add fees to price), EFT or cash Reason for selling: NLR - see description Further information:

I bought this Mojo here in November. Having recently picked up a Poly/Mojo set, I now have two Mojos and don't need both so I'm selling this one because the other one is missing the optical hinge door and is already all setup with the Poly.

I can confirm that the battery is in good order and holds charge well, unit sounds great and has no major signs of use. One of the headphone sockets is slightly touchy with certain plugs, but not a major issue for the most part.

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• By Unsound
      Item Condition: Excellent - NLR Shipping Options: Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Arthurs Seat State: VIC Payment Method: Cash, Bank Deposit, PayPal or Credit Card (plus 1.9%) Reason for selling: NLR - need longer Further information:

Excellent condition Zu Audio Event XLRs.

Quality Amphenol connectors.

I found these cables to be tremendous value for money - RRP on these is USD623, so these are less than half price.

From the Zu website:

Event-XLR Mk.II is our best balanced line-level cable and yes it’s special. We feel strongly that it defines the apex of value in high-end balanced audio interconnects. They are special in performance and they spectacular in measures: super low reactance, ultra fast propagation velocity, massively wide bandwidth, near perfect RF immunity, and the tightest left/right channel tolerances in the business.
      Hear your music again for the first time... hear things you’ve never heard before... more life-like, making your system even better than real life.... Seriously though, Event-XLR Mk.II really performs and if you’re in the market for top-shelf interconnects you really should put these new Mk.II Event-XLR cables on your list—we back ‘em up with our no-hassle 60-days satisfaction guarantee so you can try ‘em, with your own gear, with your music and without sales pressure so you can know for yourself.

Photos:

PLEASE READ