andrewjamesdean

Price Drop: Burson Conductor V2+ Amp / DAC black

Item: Burson Audio Conductor Virtuoso V2+
Price: $900 800
Item Condition: Mint, in box with all accessories and cables
Reason for selling: NLR - simplifying
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal
Extra Info: 

This is a fantastic headphone amp / DAC that has rightfully received rave reviews. Can also act as a pre-amp. 

I’d suggest a quick google search of this unit, as others have done a far better job of summarising it than I could. Suffice to say, this sounds amazing and has very easily driven every headphone ever thrown at it. 

Purchased directly from Burson in Nov 2016, so still has over 2 years left of its 5 year warranty (not that you’ll need it, it’s built like a tank). 

This would make a great addition to any desk or hifi rack. 

Pickup in Thornbury after hours, or the CBD during business hours. Alternatively I can post at your expenses, however it is heavy. 

Comes in original box, with all accessories (including remote and USB and RCA cables). 

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

B44A0962-AD51-40E9-A8C6-4520C5D515F5.jpeg

E04E39E5-2405-4736-9306-F307C0EF088E.jpeg

9493F7F1-0C02-4C34-B41B-3D8412ECFD9C.jpeg

3F5D69B2-09CE-4AF1-9DA6-2C01B4ACD808.jpeg

BD5AB094-60C2-4EEB-813A-AED628A78E81.jpeg

DB3266BC-FF58-4877-A812-59CA57F8E6D3.jpeg

Edited by andrewjamesdean

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Sarenda
      Item: Raysonic CD 128 cd player
      Price: $600
      Item Condition: Excellent 
      Reason for selling: Too many cd players !
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:
      This CD 128 cd player Looks and Sounds Great!
      It comes Mullard E88CC Tubes. They maybe a little tired, but they are  working well enough.
      This player has been in storage most of the time, so will have plenty more milage to go i'd say.
      Lazer working and tracking every time!
      Comes with remote and step down transformer, this being a 120v unit.
      Cheers

• By Sarenda
      Item: Luxman L-570 Amplifier
      Price: $300
      Item Condition; Not Working
      Reason for selling: Not Workong
      Extra Info: 
      The outputs have blown and so original outputs will need to be sourced.
      Great Phono section and  this was Amp was sounding GREAT!!
      Comes with original repair manual and Packaging.
      Japanese import, so is 110v 

• By RadBrad
      Item: Audeze LCD-2C Classic Planar Magnetic Headphones and Arctic Cables Klotz XLR OFC Cable
      Price: $849 plus postage
      Item Condition: Excellent
      Reason for selling: NLR
      Extra Info: In excellent condition, no marks or scratches. Comes with $180 custom Klotz XLR OFC Arctic Cable, original box and original 1/4 inch cable

• By barbz127
      Item: ifi igalvanic 3.0
      Price:  400 Inc express post within aus
      Item Condition: as new
      Reason for selling: doesn't work in my system
      Extra Info:

I has having some noise problems with my computer feeding my dac, this unit resolved the sound issues.

After a while I was noticing the audio would drop out, hit play and it would work again for a while.

Testing the unit on another system/computer and there was no such issues but the reason I bought it was to clean up the original pc.

The unit was returned to addicted 2 audio to be checked over, testing on their systems didn't show drop out issues and since having it returned I've checked it in my two systems and it's flawless in one and not the other.

Purchased early September from addicted to audio.

Shipped in original box with ifi blue USB 3.0 cable.

$550 new

• By Gremrock
      Item: Musical Fidelity V Dac II (Version 2), Van Den Hul DigiCoupler Coax Cable, 4m Premium HDMI Cable
      Price:  $200 FOR DAC --- $95 FOR VDH Coax --- $75 for HDMI Respectively, including post. (Or Will do the DAC & Coax Together for $250 posted.)
      Item Condition: Very Good --- Good --- Brand New
      Reason for selling: Sold Transport (Buying CD player), never got around to needing the long HDMI lead, projector Idea fell apart.
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:

Musical Fidelity V Day version 2, USB , COAX, OPTICAL Inputs. Very nice sound, honestly could have been happy to keep it for sound, but want a single box CD player for simplicity.
      Coax lead was used between transport and dac, and not needed anymore. Appears to still be a current model and is $189 new. - https://www.theaudioexperts.com.au/product/van-den-hul-the-digi-coupler/ - I think it's 
      HDMI Lead is the platinum series from Crest, I've had it in a box for a while, box says it supports 4K, 3D ETC so should suit all current formats. These were Around $200 new, but I just don't need a 4M cable, so have invested in a 2M to go to TV (No space for a projector in our house).

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.