SOLD: Sold: REL T9i sub x 2 (white)

SOLD

Item: 2 x REL T9i (White) includes original boxes and REL cables
Price: Sold
Item Condition: Near Mint
Reason for selling: changed my main speakers and moving to a DEQX based setup
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: offering these up for sale as my new music speakers go lower than the previous JBL 4429.  I did consider keeping these but it would require purchasing a second slave DEQX device to incorporate these in the system (the DEQX 5 only has 6 channels).  These were used as a pair for music, not sound effects.

Happy to sell as a pair or separately, but would give preference to local pickup or drop off and if someone would like the pair. 

I found the REL very easy to tune in by moving the level and crossover frequency up until the sweet spot is found. 

I personally like the look of these in white but understand that black may be more popular.  I found with a lighter carpet or wooden boards these disappear into the room corners more than the black version.

REL T9i 300W - The series flagship

The T/9i represents the most of T/i that REL can deliver, and if sheer output alone is a primary requirement for your theater or music system then read no further. The combination of a lightweight, composite 10” driver coupled to a matching 10" T/i passive delivers speed, slam and attack when called upon but also is capable of tracing more delicate passages when necessary.

Large in sonic scale, the T/9i is ideal for mating up with floor standing speakers and rooms that are on the medium-to-large size. Powerful, concussive, yet beautiful.

Features
- Closed Box, Active & Passive Drivers
- 10" Active Driver & 10" Passive Radiator
- 300 Watt Class AB Power Amplifier
- Hi-Level, Lo Level & .1 LFE Inputs
- 28Hz at -6dB in-room frequency response

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

IMG_1274.jpeg

IMG_1273.jpeg

IMG_1270.jpeg

IMG_1271.jpeg

IMG_1272.jpeg

IMG_1275.jpeg

Edited by Demondes
  • Like 1