SOLD: FS:Universal Remote Logitech Harmony Elite remote Brand New

SOLD

Item:  Logitech Harmony Elite Universal Remote 
Price: $259 including postage to you.
Item Condition: brand new never opened still factory sealed 
Reason for selling: my house can’t deal with smart remotes. When it goes wrong and I am not there to fix it the world implodes. 
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:

The Logitech Harmony Elite Remote has a universal design and works with over 270,000 smart home and entertainment devices for single touch control. It has a sleek design with a full colour touchscreen and the option to create unlimited one-touch or time triggered activities.
  • It's compatible for use with gaming consoles, media players, smart lights, locks, thermostats and more by brands including Sony, Samsung, Philips and Apple.
  • You can use the remote to lower blinds, dim lights, turn on the TV and more.
  • Simply download the Harmony app for easy management of devices and settings.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by jbgti

22 hours ago, AlurkA said:

I hear you about the world imploding. The moment the tech breaks the fur starts flying. Still the concept is a great idea. I have the Ultimate One. Works like a charm. GLWTS. 

38 minutes ago, evil c said:

These are absolutely brilliant,  can't understand why too hard to work these out - they simplify the process radically !

It’s just not worth it.

I even have to disconnect the amp when the Parents take care of the kids for us. 

The kids would probably break it anyways.