SOLD: FS: Adelaide Speakers Woodfox 822SRTL Bookshelf Speakers

SOLD

Item: Adelaide Speakers Woodfox 822SRTL Bookshelf Speakers.
Price: $900 $850 or Best Offer INCLUDING SHIPPING.
Item Condition: Good, perhaps a bit dusty as I'm scared of touching the woofer. 
Reason for selling: Want to try something different. Maybe a 3 way bookshelf.
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:

Measurements are as follows: 500mm in Height, 270mm in Width and 315mm Depth though the leather baffle may add some. Using an SB Acoustics die-cast basket papyrus cone bass/mid woofer and ribbon tweeter. With Rose Mahogany Veneer. Paid about $1255 two years ago with these speakers which I bought direct from Edward. Have been used constantly over these past 2 and a bit years, much loved. I like the look of the leather baffle as well! At the moment, only allowing for pickup as these are heavy speakers which I don't own boxes for. Unless the buyer wants to buy for shipping/packaging, at which point I can consider allowing for interstate sales. These speakers also have had their crossovers changed last year. I have the original receipts! 

Photos: 

20191017_221632.jpg

20191017_221706.jpg

20191017_221923.jpg

20191017_222200.jpg

Edited by Suopermanni
Allowing for interstate shipping.
  • Like 1

Just in case anyone is wondering, I do have speaker grilles for both speakers. And yes, I am open to negotiation on price. I'm just afraid about interstate transport of the speakers as I've never done that before. If an interstate buyer is willing to teach a novice about having speakers transported interstate, then I will definitely consider selling interstate as well.