SOLD: FS: Graham Slee Accession MC Phono Preamp

SOLD

Item: Graham Slee Accession MC
Price: $1300 for pick up, $1350 for postage within Australia inc. insurance
Item Condition: Excellent
Reason for selling: Upgraded
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal
Extra Info:

As you can see from the photos this unit is in immaculate condition and comes with all the original packaging. It was purchased brand new from Wyndham Audio in June 2018 and was in use for about 12 months. I am selling purely because I decided to upgrade a few months ago.

The Accession MC provides four different input impedance settings (500, 300, 100 and 75 ohms). It also has several different EQ settings which are easily switchable from the front panel - RIAA which is the standard for most records, American & British which caters for the NAB & FFRR standards used in the 40s and 50s and also CA/Flat (which is what the record sounds like without any equalisation after the Accession has applied its cartridge equalisation). For further info on this I suggest going to the GS website  https://www.hifisystemcomponents.com/phono-preamps/accession-mc-phono-preamp.html

I have also included a screen shot of the specs with the photos below.

I have owned a few different Graham Slee units over the years and they never fail to impress, to say they punch weigh above their weight is a massive understatement. I honestly have no idea how they manage to create such wonderfully detailed and authentic sound that is utterly transparent for such a reasonable price and in such a tiny package.

If you would like to read a detailed review of this unit please go here:

http://v2.stereotimes.com/post/graham-slee-accession-mc-moving-coil-phono-preamplifier/

If you have any questions please feel free to get in touch and I'll try to answer to the best of my ability.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

IMG_3572.jpg

IMG_3573.jpg

IMG_3575.jpg

IMG_3576.jpg

IMG_3577.jpg

IMG_3578.jpg

IMG_3579.jpg

MC Specs.png

• 4 weeks later...