FS: Anthem MCA 525 5 Channel Power Amp

Item: Anthem MCA 525 - 5 Channel Power Amp
Price: $2999
Item Condition: Used (Pristine)
Reason for selling: NLR
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: This is an absolute "Beaute" of a Power Amp!

Practically brand new. I bought it on Dec 28th last year from Class A audio in Blackburn (Still under warranty)

This amp was the heart of my audio and home theater system, equally at home doing 5 channel duties as it is with stereo duties.  

I had it paired with my Emotiva XMC-1, but will work equally well with any processor or receiver.

Accepts balanced and unbalanced inouts

If you know the anthem brand and thier superb products you will know just how good this amp is!

This is still their current "flagship" 5 channel amp

https://www.anthemav.com/products-current/model=mca-525/page=overview

Photos: Advertisements without photos IMG_2089.thumb.JPEG.6dd7f5d0088af6163841d6f6b6059fe2.JPEGIMG_2088.thumb.JPEG.4109c75171f6840e93e72d041c055b91.JPEGIMG_2091.thumb.JPEG.9cc463bd828c69c4dc0c08eb608e244a.JPEGIMG_2090.thumb.JPEG.fe4539b8a343bfe3d11c2b2072c4ca48.JPEGof the actual item will not be approved.

• Like 1

Not replacing it with anything [emoji20]
Hearing loss now means I largely have to use headphones for everything now...full size headphones which can fit around my ears with hearing aids in place [emoji20]
I think you should get a new hobby then mate...cars are my preferred money pit!

3 hours ago, pjmbarlick said:

Not replacing it with anything :(

Hearing loss now means I largely have to use headphones for everything now...full size headphones which can fit around my ears with hearing aids in place :(

2 hours ago, bjc said:
3 hours ago, pjmbarlick said:
Not replacing it with anything emoji20.png
Hearing loss now means I largely have to use headphones for everything now...full size headphones which can fit around my ears with hearing aids in place emoji20.png

I think you should get a new hobby then mate...cars are my preferred money pit!

Yeah Man. 

Summer☀️ is Coming get out of the House....Sitting Too Much not Good for Health Especially Watching Movies:popcorn: too much is waste of time⌚:party:thumb:

• Like 2