als

FS: Bluesound Node

Item: Bluesound Node
Price: $250
Item Condition: Excellent
Reason for selling: Not using
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: 

Bluesound Node network player—Ethernet, Wi-Fi, or Bluetooth in, out comes your choice of digital (Toslink) or analog (RCAs) music. The Node supports MP3, AAC, WMA, OGG, WMA-L, FLAC, ALAC, WAV, AIFF in resolutions up to 24/192. Been using it with Tidal and it has been an excellent unit with great app support.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

IMG_3415.jpg

7 hours ago, Darren69 said:

@rantan ??

Access to lots of stuff...

Thanks Daz. I am still procrastinating on the streaming caper.:)

6 minutes ago, rantan said:

Thanks Daz. I am still procrastinating on the streaming caper.:)

I like mine, was around this price, I Pad control works well, just have to unplug and plug back in occasionally if it disappears off the LAN but that's it, it appears again and away we go, I use Deezer through mine, works great. Fantastic for finding new stuff. GLWTS to the seller.

Sounds like a good thing.  Would you have the blue tooth dongle? Would analog analog out use the node Dac or my amps? Sorry for the question,  it's new to me. 

2 hours ago, Lachie7 said:

Thanks for that.  It looks like no Bluetooth then? 

Mine is hooked up to Ethernet, it looks like there is a USB port at the rear so yeah, maybe the dongle thingy? This doesn't come with the unit if that's what you are asking.

Edited by Darren69

2 hours ago, Darren69 said:

Mine is hooked up to Ethernet, it looks like there is a USB port at the rear so yeah, maybe the dongle thingy? This doesn't come with the unit if that's what you are asking.

Yes,  that's the question.  I don't have anything other than mobile hotspot at home so am weary on how to connect.  Thanks for the answers,  GLWTS 

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By missmurphy
      Item: behemoth Japanese CD player
      Price: 1000
      Item Condition: good for age
      Reason for selling: raising cash
      Extra Info: this is as good as it gets for a one box solution, I have not had it up against an esoteric or an amr, but it has smashed a marantz CD 94, cd11 and a multibit pioneer elite
      i was using it for ages , works flawlessly, I’m sure with a few upgrades here and there it could be even better, don’t forget it is getting on
      check the build, volume control is stepped relay using Seiden resistors, it has a massive twin transformer power supply , and 19 seperate regulators, heaps of copper foil styros and what look like early cerafines 
      the whole thing is plate alloy sheet
      22 kg of beast , lid has a few marks and scrapes, but presents well
      local pick up only
      240 volt one of only four in ausAus

• By MAXXX
      Item: Yarland Ariand 845, tube integrated/power amplifier
      Price: $2000 ono
      Item Condition: Excellent , with remote and original package
      Reason for selling: Too many amps
      Extra Info:
      Yarlands  top of the range tube integrated/power amplifier.

Purchased from Magenta Audio app. 2 years ago.

Real dual mono design ( incl. separate power switch for each channel)  , XLR inputs, phono input, etc.

Reluctant  sale due to lack of space and recent purchase of Halcro MC20.

Happy to demo for serious buyers .

The cheapest price at the moment is from China, $4,192.09 AUD (+ import duties), check link for specs and price:

https://www.china-hifi-audio.com/en/yarland-hifi-tube-amp-c-61/yarland-auklet-845-class-a-single-end-integrated-tube-amplifier-psvane-845-2a3-p-1799?zenid=4804b33a6cd5887649aacf138d36d3aa

845 tubes are nearly new (less than 50 hours). Other tubes " as new", very strong...can test it with my tube tester for potential buyer.
       It was in storage for last 5-6 months. (shifting house)

Comes with original box, one spare Shuguang845 tube, manual, remote and pair of gloves for safe handling).

Local buyers preferred. Very heavy, over 35kg (without tubes). Declared weight on Yarland site of 28 kg is incorrect.

First one and inside photos are mine, others from Yarland web site.

• By dsj1188
      Item: Panasonic UB900 4k UHD Blu-ray player
      Price: $350 obo
      Item Condition:Excellent
      Reason for selling:NRQ
      Payment Method: Pickup or post at buiyer's expense - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:Played at most 10 discs before I bought the 820 for DV. Has been in storage for 6 months. It is boxed using the 820 box and it fits exactly. The remote is backlight unlike the 820. 
      https://www.techradar.com/au/reviews/audio-visual/blu-ray-players/panasonic-dmp-ub900-1312558/review

• By karmakat
      Item: Onkyo T-4711 AM/FM tuner
      Price: $200
      Item Condition: used
      Reason for selling: NLR
      Extra Info:

Highly regarded and rare analogue AM/FM tuner made in Japan in 1996.
      Rotary frequency selector. Very solid feel with a smooth sound and great sensitivity.
      Details on "tuner information centre" - http://www.fmtunerinfo.com/onkyo.html

No remote. It has a 2 pin (240v)plug Euro/US? but I will supply an adaptor, and basic L/R RCA's if needed.
      Excellent cosmetic and working condition - some very fine marks on the top surface.
      Can demo.

(from Hifi engine)
      Sensitivity: 0.9uV (FM), 25uV (MW)
      Signal to Noise Ratio: 77dB (FM), 40dB (MW)
      Distortion: 0.2% (FM), 0.8% (MW)
      Selectivity: 70dB (FM)
      Frequency response: 30Hz to 15kHz (FM)
      Output: 1000mV (FM), 250mV (MW)
      Dimensions: 435 x 91 x 373mm
      Weight: 4.9kg

• By jyojo
      Item: ND5 XS Streamer + XP5 XS Power Supply
      Price: $4250
      Item Condition:Excellent
      Reason for selling:Upgrade
      Extra Info:This ND5 XS and xp5 Power Supply is in mint condition.
      Selling due to Upgrade offer. I have original boxes and comes with burgundy.
      The significant sonic improvement is only happen when you use XP5 XS, beating even NDX, the upper model for this.
      There are many reviews and what is the current RRP on the internet you can check. For sale as both not separate .