Sign in to follow this  
Ooogh

SOLD: Conrad Johnston CA 200

Item: Conrad -Johnson CA200
Price: $2,800 + postage.
Item Condition: Excellent. Presents as new.
Reason for selling: Not quite my tempo
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: 
Conrad Johnson CA200 in perfect condition. A credit to it’s previous owner, presents as new.

185 Watts, Solid State Integrated with a plethora of inputs including theatre and EPL ins and outs. Also pre out for subwoofers.

Fantastic remote control, finally a remote fitting of a proper amplifier, machined aluminium, not some plastic junk.

Rich, full sound with robust sweet midrange. Excellent vocal reproduction.

Just purchased, selling at same price. Why? I am extremely particular about exactly what I am seeking and this is not quite my flavour. It joins another dozen quality amplifiers, most far more expensive, that have not meet all my criteria. It will however be perfect for many, many systems.

Lots of reviews online.

All original packaging, owners manual and remote.
 http://www.theabsolutesound.com/articles/conrad-johnson-ca200-control-amplifier/
Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

25C909DE-0B3D-41DA-B985-C097C6AC39AB.jpeg

56A8E93D-3376-4415-BCD3-D270691CAD53.jpeg

D1CF30D6-C266-4F85-AD9B-591C3EF907DE.jpeg

F79998F8-DAF7-471E-AE11-01A3CC5EFED2.jpeg

966C8468-CDA7-46D1-BFEB-AA391E82CCF4.jpeg

2E548295-FE80-4BCE-9DBE-625D5322D87D.jpeg

FE902810-B11A-4CBB-8ACA-50B3CF2747CE.jpeg

D92191D3-4C1A-449A-8F28-607AB32E258D.jpeg

0739A6E3-A0B4-4B43-9BCA-1076D8782675.jpeg

B646B0FA-AED6-4383-B27A-2C25EE52C6CD.jpeg

C8E07A2B-A183-40DA-AE75-723A2177BB65.jpeg

E655B38F-082A-4707-B733-B2CEA7A7DEEB.jpeg

64AD5B72-E9CB-4404-B032-A092F5033145.jpeg

Edited by Ooogh
Address visible on package, remove

I have this amplifier,  brilliant in most respects- compact one box solution when you want separate pre and power level of performance!

This was originally 10k new, build quality and internal parts are money no object class!

Crazy cheap for a mint condition amplifier of this high level.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Richlea
      Naim Unity Atom FOUND
      Price Range $2000-$2800
      Item Condition: Used/exdemo
      Extra Info:
      Looking to purchase used Naim Unity Atom in great condition.
      Please don't forget to report your post as FOUND when possible. (You can now delete this text).
    • By pauly99
      Item Condition: Very good. Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Elsternwick State: Victoria Payment Method: Paypal, Cash on pickup, EFT. Reason for selling: COVID fund raising. Further information: 

Yamaha Integrated Amplifier  75 Watts per channel.

2 tape, Aux, Tuner, CD and Phono inputs, MM and MC. 
      The phono stage in this is quite reasonable. 

Tone controls, (good) and Tone defeat, Continuous loudness control. 
      Subsonic filter. Mono/Stereo switch, (useful). RCA Jacks for equaliser. 

Not a $5K Tube amp but sounds quite Audiophile for it's price. 
      Cosmetic condition is very good but not perfect.  This unit is 
      from the 1980's.  

Can sound wonderful, I am able to send a Video of it in use or 
      demo it live.   

Original manual is also available.  1 owner. 

Can ship at buyers expense.
      Will make a donation to StereoNet. 

See for Specs and Info: 
       https://www.hifiengine.com/manual_library/yamaha/a-520.shtml

• By GAH
      Item Condition: Used - Excellent Condition Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Nudgee State: Queensland Payment Method: Paypal, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: No longer required Further information: 
      This beautiful looking integrated amp sounds as good as it looks. With 500 eco friendly Class D watts per channel it can drive virtually any speaker with absolute finesse. As seen in the images the amp has been carefully used and was purchased new by me about 5 years ago. The  amp was serviced by a authorised April Music technician about about 12 months ago. The amp has no operational issues and offers various configurations of usage such as: multiple balanced and unbalanced connectivity, power amp direct (if you want to bypass the preamp), and preamp output (if you want to use a different power amp). 
      Dimensions: 432x88x396 (WHD)mm
      Weight: 9.8kg
      Review:: https://6moons.com/audioreviews/aprilmusic9/1.html

Supplied with operational manual, power cord/s, remote control and original double box packing.
      Shipping provided at buyers expense. 

• By Muzza71
      Price: $3500 Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Secret Harbour 6173 State: Western Australia Payment Method: Cash, Paypal, EFT Reason for selling: Raising Funds for Active ATC Speakers I have recently auditioned a pair of Active ATC speakers and am selling to raise funds to purchase the actives.

Recently purchased from fellow SNAer, here is there advertisement with my photo added.
      Amp is in exactly the same condition.

Price: $4000
      Item Condition: 9/10
      Reason for selling: NLR see below
      Payment Method: PayID preferred (reliable, instantaneous, traceable and no fees, check with your bank) will also take Cash on collection, bank transfer and Paypal at buyers expense for fees

Extra Info: Selling my beautiful Moon 340i. Only selling as I am moving towards a DSP based setup and recently purchased a DEQX pre-amp. This means that the exceptional internal pre-amp, DAC and balanced diferential circuitry are all being bypassed at the moment and being wasted. I'd rather let the amp go to someone who needs a top quality integrated solution and free up the cash for a dedicated power amp with a 12v trigger IN that works with the DEQX and reduces the possibility of my wife blowing up my speakers!!

This is the D2px version in Black, the same version that retails at $10000 with the truly excellent phono stage but with the previous d2 onboard DAC (still excellent but not as good as the d3). I am the second owner from new and the amp is truly in excellent condition with no visible marks, dents or scratches of any kind as far as I can tell. It will be shipped in the original packaging (single box only) and will contain the power cord, manual and remote control.

I've honestly never owned a finer amplifier, but I'm potentially going to replace with another used Moon power amp anyway. If you are reading this, you probably aware of who Moon are so I won't bore you with my description of how it sounds (so goood....) as there is plenty out there on the web but I have included a couple of useful links below including manual, review, current aussie retailer price etc

https://www.stereophile.com/content/moon-simaudio-neo-340i-integrated-amplifier

https://simaudio.com/en/product/340i-x-integrated-amplifier/?v=6cc98ba2045f

https://simaudio.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/340i-X_Manual_EN.pdf?v=6cc98ba2045f

https://addictedtoaudio.com.au/products/simaudio-moon-neo-340i-integrated-amplifier-with-dsd-dac-phono-stage

• By olegau
      Item: ROTEL RA-980BX Integrated Amplifier
      Price: 350
      Item Condition: good working order
      Reason for selling: too many amps
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:
      The amp was checked and serviced recently. 

Power output: 100 watts per channel into 8Ω (stereo)
      Frequency response: 4Hz to 100kHz
      Total harmonic distortion: 0.03%
      Damping factor: 1000
      Input sensitivity: 0.25mV (MC), 2.5mV (MM), 150mV (line)
      Signal to noise ratio: 70dB (MC), 75dB (MM), 97dB (line)
      Speaker load impedance: 4Ω (minimum)
      Dimensions: 440 x 121 x 347mm
      Weight: 10.1kg
      Year: 1991
      Price: GBP £400 (1991)
      https://www.hifiengine.com/manual_library/rotel/ra-980.shtml