Item: LINN MAJIK 140 SPEAKERS
Price: $2100
Item Condition: Mint
Reason for selling: NLR
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: 

Linn Majik 140 floor standing 4 way speakers in black ash......mint condition.

Purchased in November 2018, only 12 months old & in perfect condition. No marks or scratches anywhere. Consecutive serial numbers.

I have the original purchase receipt.

Beautiful smooth sound with extended, articulate bass & Linn 2K mid / tweeter array.

I used these for a while as my main speakers whilst waiting for my new speakers to arrive, with the intention of moving them on. I kept them for a while, as I liked them so much and I used them in my second system. Need to move to a small stand mount for my second system, so these must go. 

Have box's for shipping & original manual. Big saving over new price.

Can ship at buyers expense. You can calculate shipping cost from the following. Dimensions of cartons are - 430 x 340 x 1040 each & weight is 24kg each.

Alternatively, send me your location & I will get a quote for you. Can deliver to freight company or to Brisbane North or Sunshine Coast. 

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

IMG_0160.jpg

IMG_0163.jpg

IMG_0167.jpg

IMG_0173.jpg

IMG_0180.jpg

Edited by sootshe
11 hours ago, blackslash said:

Is that a crack on the back of the speaker seen in the last picture?

Absolutely not. Not even sure what you're seeing there.

The input terminals & the port are fitted to a removable plate that fits into a recess on the rear of the cabinet. Maybe the edge of this is what you're seeing. 

To confirm though, I've inspected the rear of each speaker & can find no fault anywhere.

You can buy these with confidence that they are 100% mint. Check my feedback on eBay under my username.

Edited by sootshe

On 21/10/2019 at 7:04 PM, blackslash said:

Have a look at the area I have highlighted in red.

InkedIMG_0180.thumb.jpg.15e4aa1262257da41e9bf3d30e80c098_LI.jpg

Hi Blacklash,

Yes, you are correct. There is a crack here that I was not aware of. Given that this section of the cabinet is at ground level & I have never had any reason to inspect this before, other than to connect the speaker cables, I must apologise for the oversight. 

I have contacted the dealer I purchased these from & am awaiting an answer as to whether it will be replaced under warranty.

In the meantime I will withdraw these from sale until this is rectified. 

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Eskay
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Bentleigh State: VIC Payment Method: EFT,Cash Reason for selling: Upgrading to Biwire cable Further information:
       Rapport (Usher Audio) 3 metre pair of speaker cables in excellent condition.

Spades on one end, banana on the other.

Price includes shipping to anywhere in Australia.
      These are very heavy and well made cables.

Offers will be politely ignored. 

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By Eskay
      Item Condition: Excellen Shipping Options: Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Bentleigh State: VIC Payment Method: EFT,Cash Reason for selling: Upgrading to Biwire cable Further information:
      Genesis Silver Spiral speaker cable, the flagship QED speaker cable terminated with heavy duty Van Den Hul Banana Plugs. 4.2 metres in length

Price is firm-offers will be politely ignored.

Price includes shipping to anywhere in Australia via Australia Post. 

QED GENESIS SILVER SPIRAL CABLE
      QED's flagship speaker cable. The award winning Genesis Silver Spiral cable is the result of over 40 years of scientific research and development into speaker cables. Silver Spiral’s exceptionally low resistance allows amplifiers to exert outstanding grip and control over the speakers they’re driving, especially at low frequencies. This isn’t just another speaker cable it’s a high performance audio component. This cable represents the culmination of QED research and development over the past 40 years. 
      https://www.qed.co.uk/qed-genesis-silver-spiral-cable.html

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By Eagleeyes
      Item Condition: Very good * Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Perth State: WA Payment Method: Paypal, cash, EFT Reason for selling: Never used- excess     Another discount...price getting silly now. To clear them.   Australian floor standers made by the legendary Mike Lenehan in QLD.   Time to sell I have had enough of them sitting around. . They are seriously good for this price at over 50 percent off and 2 years old and no use by me in 12 months - in storage   rrp I believe was $8999.00 and they owe me close to that.   Genuine Boxes for freight so easy to send over east weight is 37 kilos each.  
      https://www.lenehanaudio.com.au/speakers.html

https://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=95236.msg951583#msg951583

*Slight colour variation on 1 woofer , Spoke To Mike Lenehan and said nothing to worry about but if you wanted a new one would be $175 from Mike, Works perfectly not even noticeable in most lighting conditions. I am guessing initial owner had in sunlight maybe. Grills never used in wrappers still and might need magnets but in new packaging and mint condition. Again Mike will fix up if required.

UPDATE :I will buy the new woofer and include for the new owner at asking price. Or if we negotiate then you can buy from Mike directly.

• By Eagleeyes
      Item Condition: As new in box Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Perth State: WA Payment Method: Paypal, cash, EFT Reason for selling: Excess Items- cash     Bought and change of direction without use and final system colour is silver.   Soundaware D300 Streamer – Near new – excellent condition bought 22/2/2020 

Update can run Tidal via Roon which sounds better or from pc, laptop, tablet and Roon ready as long as hosted on your local pc etc. Update on info supplied by Dacman who sells the products in Aus.

Purchased from  Dacman Feb 2020 with receipt. Not used for 4months. As new. RRP $3000 almost double asking price

* Sold once to local member not suitable with some  active speakers, frequency crossover on volume control. No issues otherwise.

http://www.soundaware.net/productinfo/161495.html

D300-High Performance Professional PCM-DSD Network Digital Music Transport
      Transport is specially designed for professional high performance HIFI playback. Compared to integrated player, transport need more experience of cable connection and equipment collocation, however, the bigger space, better power supply and magnetic shielding, standardized audio transfer channel make transport the best match for Hi-End playback.
      Soundaware has been R&D on digital transport since 2010. We launched D100 in 2012, D100PRO Deluxe in 2013 and D100PRO femto version in 2016. Along all these years, we have earned affirmation and support from lots of audiophiles worldwide.

The D300 incorporates a new generation of linear CPU and professional low-noise linear power supply, aerospace-grade sockets for better responsiveness and significantly lower EMI emissions. At the same time,
      it uses copper-nickel-zinc alloy to all seal-shield FPGA and clock part in order to reduce external interference. Plus it also uses a galvanized iron plate of up to 5 mm thick to isolate power transformer, filter and PCB boards.

The following technical features assure the quality of signal and significantly improve D300’s analytical power as well as sound transparency:
      6+4 layers of PCB design
      Complete isolation of each individual layer
      The key signal lines are all double isolated.
      Use the patch instead of the direct plugged components to reduce radiation of the receiving area.

Streamer
      o    UPNP/DLNA
      o    Airplay
      o    Samba (NAS)
      o    SDCard: 256GB tested, FAT32, EXFAT, NTFS
      o    High Performance USB Port for external USB Drive

Format Supported
      o    DSD: DSD64 (ISO, DSF)
      o    WAV: 32-192KHz
      o    FLAC: 32-192KHz, Compression Level 1-8
      o    APE: 32-48KHz,
      o    ALAC, AIFF, AAC, MP3: 48KHz

Digital Input
      o    Bluetooth: APTX Audio Playback
      o    USB: FPGA Based, Supports PCM192kHz, DSD128
      o    BNC 22.5792Mhz, 24.576Mhz Output 3V-5V

Digital Output
      o    Optical: PCM 16-24bit, 44.1-192kHz
      o    SPDIF Coax: 0.5Vpp, PCM 16-32bit, 44.1-192kHz, DSD64 over DoP
      o    AES EBU: 5Vpp, PCM 16-32bit, 44.1-192kHz, DSD64 over DoP
      o    RJ45 i2s: Native i2s LVCMOS Output 
      o    HDMI i2s: Native i2s LVDS Output (DENAFRIPS Compatible)
      o    BNC WORD Clock Output: 3.3V CMOS

Dimension & Weight
      o    Dimension: 430W x 88H x 200D
      o    Weight: 7KG

• By MP0001
      Item Condition: Mint Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Rowville State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Further information: These are all very recent purchases I made funded by the last lots of cd's I sold on here.
      Final CD I've been waiting on so I could list the lot arrived today.
      All only used just once. All mint accept for "The End" which arrived with a smashed jewel case corner.
      Past Lives is the Deluxe 2 CD edition.
      Mob Rules - 2CD
      Reunion - 2CD
      The End - 2CD
      Photos:

PLEASE READ