Item: LINN MAJIK 140 SPEAKERS
Price: $2100
Item Condition: Mint
Reason for selling: NLR
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: 

Linn Majik 140 floor standing 4 way speakers in black ash......mint condition.

Purchased in November 2018, only 12 months old & in perfect condition. No marks or scratches anywhere. Consecutive serial numbers.

I have the original purchase receipt.

Beautiful smooth sound with extended, articulate bass & Linn 2K mid / tweeter array.

I used these for a while as my main speakers whilst waiting for my new speakers to arrive, with the intention of moving them on. I kept them for a while, as I liked them so much and I used them in my second system. Need to move to a small stand mount for my second system, so these must go. 

Have box's for shipping & original manual. Big saving over new price.

Can ship at buyers expense. You can calculate shipping cost from the following. Dimensions of cartons are - 430 x 340 x 1040 each & weight is 24kg each.

Alternatively, send me your location & I will get a quote for you. Can deliver to freight company or to Brisbane North or Sunshine Coast. 

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

IMG_0160.jpg

IMG_0163.jpg

IMG_0167.jpg

IMG_0173.jpg

IMG_0180.jpg

Edited by sootshe
11 hours ago, blackslash said:

Is that a crack on the back of the speaker seen in the last picture?

Absolutely not. Not even sure what you're seeing there.

The input terminals & the port are fitted to a removable plate that fits into a recess on the rear of the cabinet. Maybe the edge of this is what you're seeing. 

To confirm though, I've inspected the rear of each speaker & can find no fault anywhere.

You can buy these with confidence that they are 100% mint. Check my feedback on eBay under my username.

Edited by sootshe

On 21/10/2019 at 7:04 PM, blackslash said:

Have a look at the area I have highlighted in red.

InkedIMG_0180.thumb.jpg.15e4aa1262257da41e9bf3d30e80c098_LI.jpg

Hi Blacklash,

Yes, you are correct. There is a crack here that I was not aware of. Given that this section of the cabinet is at ground level & I have never had any reason to inspect this before, other than to connect the speaker cables, I must apologise for the oversight. 

I have contacted the dealer I purchased these from & am awaiting an answer as to whether it will be replaced under warranty.

In the meantime I will withdraw these from sale until this is rectified. 

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Gryffles
      Item Condition: Near Mint Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Westmead State: NSW Payment Method: EFT, PayPal Reason for selling: Upgrade Further information:

Purchased new a couple of months ago. Used 20hrs only....it’s basically a brand new cart with the run in done for you. Oh, and you save $900 odd 

Photos:

• By Barndogg
      Item Condition: Excellant Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Wynn Vale State: SA Payment Method: Cash on pick up or PayPal eft Reason for selling: Upgrade Further information: have used this projector in a dedicated home cinema room and it has performed flawlessly. It has recently had its first globe replace with a genuine replacement. The performs flawlessly and is only being sold to due to changes in our family situation. It is set up and ready for a demonstration or can be packaged and sent anywhere in Australia in the original box 

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By snurb
      Item Condition: Near new. ~100 hours use. Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Fitzroy North State: VIC Payment Method: EFT to PayID, Cash on Pickup. Reason for selling: NLR Further information:

Purchased in late July, used in my Musical Paradise MP2-MK3 tube DAC for around 100 hours.
      These are the recommended upgrade caps from the Musical Paradise website for the MP2-MK3 DAC.  Difference between these and the stock obligatos was darker backgrounds, less noise and more detail.
      My MP-D2-MK3 and other related items are also for sale.

Photos:

• By AndreaB
      Item Condition: Good Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Landsdale State: WA Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pick up Reason for selling: No longer required Further information: Previous model of the power station. Prefer pick up as I don't have the box (but shipping can be discuss)
      Bought used last year.

Thanks for watching

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By Ccollins
      Item Condition: Mint; As New Shipping Options: Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Sydney State: NSW Payment Method: Paypal, Paypal friends and family (take $50 off the price) Reason for selling: Niimbus US4  
      Further information:
      (Further) FINAL PRICE DROP

** you will never be able to buy this amp this new this cheap ** 

** Price includes REGISTERED EXPRESS POSTAGE ANYWHERE IN AUSTRALIA and paypal fees

Original Owner.
      Bought July this year.
      Fantastic and versatile amp

Non smoker house and no pets.

An Amplifier that is loved by many here
      Great sounding powerful and extremely versatile amp

Works well with mid fi (eg akg 7XX, hd6XX, etc ) and top end gear (LCD4, HEKSE, EMPYREAN, UTOPIA)
      Not quite enough power to properly honour the susvara in my ears

Very similar to the v281 but with no preamp

** Note: there is no power cable included, just the amp, original box and manuals, as per photos

any questions, just ask

Regards
      Peter T

Photos:

PLEASE READ