Sign in to follow this  
Catto

SOLD: FS: NAD D7050 Digital Amplifier and Bowers & Wilkins CM5 S2 bookshelf speakers w. B&W stands

Item: NAD D7050 Digital Amplifier and Bowers & Wilkins CM5 S2 bookshelf speakers w. B&W stands
Price: $2000 (prefer to sell together, but can discuss separating) - happy to make a donation to SN if they sell via the site!
Item Condition: Amp: very good condition, recently serviced by Len Wallis Audio with brand new power supply installed. Speakers in excellent condition with only minor / hairline swirls visible, as are the stands.
Reason for selling: Rearranging our sound situation, for reasons of space
Payment Method: Pickup - cash preferred
Extra Info: 

Amp was purchased new from Addicted to Audio in 2016, speakers were purchased from another SN member at the same time. Neither have been driven hard, mostly used for TV/movies and a bit of music while working. It's a great compact system, and should go to a good home! Also have the original box, manual / booklet & packaging for the speakers, and two sets of spikes for the stands (different lengths). We're a no-pets / non-smoking household, so no rogue fur or smells are attached to these.

Amplifier info from NAD site: https://nadelectronics.com/product/d-7050-direct-digital-network-amplifier/

"Defying all expectations of what traditional amplifiers can do, the NAD D 7050 is an incredibly versatile product that offers audio excellence like never before. With the inclusion of Apple AirPlay, the D 7050 is one simple yet expansive package. You’ll now have a state-of-the-art audio system in a stylish and compact package that fits anywhere in your home. Wireless access is universal as the D 7050 also supports Bluetooth® aptX® for high-fidelity point-to-point streaming without a network. A premium headphone amplifier output with a high quality volume control is also included for your personal listening. Employing technologies such as DirectDigital™ ensures a stellar performance void of noise and distortion. From downloads and streaming to instant access to all the music in the world, the D 7050 is a wondrous amplifier that frees your digital music library."

Speaker info from Stereophile review:  https://www.stereophile.com/content/bowers-amp-wilkins-cm5-loudspeaker
"The B&W CM5 touched me in a unique way. With every recording I played, this neutral, dynamic speaker revealed layers of detail that let me hear into the recording process, but in a way that made it easy to forget about that process, kick back, and enjoy the music. Just as paradoxically, its high level of resolution let me differentiate among great, good, and not-so-good recordings, but in a way that didn't lessen my enjoyment of music that had been poorly recorded. If I had to, I could live with this affordable bookshelf model as my only loudspeaker. I can't remember the last time I said that about another speaker in the USD$1500/pair price region. A tremendous achievement by Bowers & Wilkins."

Photos: 

RC19GU 3305 © Robert Catto Not Print Quality.jpg

RC19GU 3307 © Robert Catto Not Print Quality.jpg

RC19GU 3327 © Robert Catto Not Print Quality.jpg

RC19GU 3339 © Robert Catto Not Print Quality.jpg

RC19GU 3357 © Robert Catto Not Print Quality.jpg

RC19GU 3376 © Robert Catto Not Print Quality.jpg

RC19GU 3384 © Robert Catto Not Print Quality.jpg

RC19GU 3387 © Robert Catto Not Print Quality.jpg

RC19GU 3404 © Robert Catto Not Print Quality.jpg

Edited by Catto
Additional details - packaging, spikes etc.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By oneflewnorth
      Item: NAD C 368 Hybrid Digital Amp
      Price: $730
      Item Condition: As new
      Reason for selling: Have two - moving so no longer needed
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: 
      As new and used only a handful of times. Only 6 months old (still has plastic on screen), sparingly used in a second room but moving and will no longer be required.
      Comes with all accessories and original box.
      I have two of these and love them, have been very impressed with the sound and build.
      DAC is fantastic and comes with a MM Phono preamp built in (never used as I have a seperate MC preamp).

Product link:
      https://nadelectronics.com/product/c-368-hybrid-digital-dac-amplifier/

Photos: 
    • By SpotOn
      Item: NAD C355 BEE Integrated Amplifier
      Price: 350 plus postage if required 
      Item Condition:Excellent
      Reason for selling: Upgrade
      Extra Info: Bought this about 10 months ago from another SNA member. Very nice sounding amp and is in excellent cosmetic condition. Comes with original remote and generic power cord.
      Power output: 80 watts per channel into 8Ω (stereo)
      Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz
      Total harmonic distortion: 0.02%
      Damping factor: 160
      Input sensitivity: 300mV (line)
      Signal to noise ratio: 98dB (line)
      Dimensions: 435 x 116 x 292mm
      Weight: 8.5kg

Pick up is preferred but can pack safely and post at buyer's cost and risk if required. 

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.
    • By gypr1961
      Item: Avantgarde Zero 1 XD Active Speakers DSP
      Price: $18,000 
      Item Condition: Mint
      Reason for selling: Time for a change
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:

These are the top of the line model, above the pro model and come with DSP, digital and an analogue (A/D card) for turntables etc.

They are incredibly dynamic! They sound just as good when theyre shaking the house or playing whisper quiet. 

I have all original packing

As im going to need a complete new system Im happy to look at trades + cash

Specs can be found here https://www.avantgarde-acoustic.de/en/products/zero-serie/zero-1-xd.html

• By Yardbird
      Item: Trevor Lees Floor standing speakers
      Price: $150
      Item Condition: Used
      Reason for selling: suit someone with better skills than me
      Extra Info: bought these off another member in poor condition both the cabinets and drivers. They cost a heap more than what I'm now selling for. I have since spent many hours and money getting these going again including a restore on the cabinets themselves. 
      I have replaced all the foam surrounds, dust caps around the drivers and inspected the crossovers and resecured etc. Got the speakers working again but I then broke on wire to the voice coil of one of the drivers (check photo) so I'm over these now.
      An easy fix for someone with the ability. Or a new replacement drive is about $120 local which makes these still crazy cheap. Cabinets are good in condition and this is a quick fix to get a Proac sound. 
      No grills.
      Photos: 

• By olegau
      Item: HiFi stereo system
      Price: 1200
      Item Condition: very good
      Reason for selling: too many stereo systems
      Extra Info:

Carefully selected Hi-Fi stereo system. All in good condition and working order.

Separated sale:

1. ROTEL RA-980BX Integrated Amplifier $390
      The amp was checked and serviced recently.
      It has OP amp sockets, DIYer could change the OP amps to get different sound. Open the the top cover and then change the OP-Amp you like.
      There are three pairs of Ops: original AD712 (vintage sift sound, JRC4558 (modern  more clean and detailed sound) and LM4562 (bit more detaied). Currently installed LM4562. Many other OP-Amp suits for this amp.. 
      Power output: 100 watts per channel into 8Ω (stereo)
      Total harmonic distortion: 0.03%
      Dimensions: 440 x 121 x 347mm
      Weight: 10.1kg
      https://www.hifiengine.com/manual_library/rotel/ra-980.shtml
      Example:

2. Speakers: Ascension Woodfox Ribbon 822SRTL Bookshelf Speakers. $890
      Dimentions: 500 H, 270mm W and 315mm Depth. Weight is approximately 18kg each. High quality woofer using an Papyrus cone, ribbon tweeter, Rose Mahogany Veneer.
      Two years old.
      Power 120W
      8 ohms
      Sensitivity 91db

3.  Sold.  Subwoofer: Infinity Primus PS-8 $170
      See spec attached
      Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.