SOLD: FS: NAD D7050 Digital Amplifier and Bowers & Wilkins CM5 S2 bookshelf speakers w. B&W stands

SOLD

Item: NAD D7050 Digital Amplifier and Bowers & Wilkins CM5 S2 bookshelf speakers w. B&W stands
Price: $2000 (prefer to sell together, but can discuss separating) - happy to make a donation to SN if they sell via the site!
Item Condition: Amp: very good condition, recently serviced by Len Wallis Audio with brand new power supply installed. Speakers in excellent condition with only minor / hairline swirls visible, as are the stands.
Reason for selling: Rearranging our sound situation, for reasons of space
Payment Method: Pickup - cash preferred
Extra Info: 

Amp was purchased new from Addicted to Audio in 2016, speakers were purchased from another SN member at the same time. Neither have been driven hard, mostly used for TV/movies and a bit of music while working. It's a great compact system, and should go to a good home! Also have the original box, manual / booklet & packaging for the speakers, and two sets of spikes for the stands (different lengths). We're a no-pets / non-smoking household, so no rogue fur or smells are attached to these.

Amplifier info from NAD site: https://nadelectronics.com/product/d-7050-direct-digital-network-amplifier/

"Defying all expectations of what traditional amplifiers can do, the NAD D 7050 is an incredibly versatile product that offers audio excellence like never before. With the inclusion of Apple AirPlay, the D 7050 is one simple yet expansive package. You’ll now have a state-of-the-art audio system in a stylish and compact package that fits anywhere in your home. Wireless access is universal as the D 7050 also supports Bluetooth® aptX® for high-fidelity point-to-point streaming without a network. A premium headphone amplifier output with a high quality volume control is also included for your personal listening. Employing technologies such as DirectDigital™ ensures a stellar performance void of noise and distortion. From downloads and streaming to instant access to all the music in the world, the D 7050 is a wondrous amplifier that frees your digital music library."

Speaker info from Stereophile review:  https://www.stereophile.com/content/bowers-amp-wilkins-cm5-loudspeaker
"The B&W CM5 touched me in a unique way. With every recording I played, this neutral, dynamic speaker revealed layers of detail that let me hear into the recording process, but in a way that made it easy to forget about that process, kick back, and enjoy the music. Just as paradoxically, its high level of resolution let me differentiate among great, good, and not-so-good recordings, but in a way that didn't lessen my enjoyment of music that had been poorly recorded. If I had to, I could live with this affordable bookshelf model as my only loudspeaker. I can't remember the last time I said that about another speaker in the USD$1500/pair price region. A tremendous achievement by Bowers & Wilkins."

Photos: 

RC19GU 3305 © Robert Catto Not Print Quality.jpg

RC19GU 3307 © Robert Catto Not Print Quality.jpg

RC19GU 3327 © Robert Catto Not Print Quality.jpg

RC19GU 3339 © Robert Catto Not Print Quality.jpg

RC19GU 3357 © Robert Catto Not Print Quality.jpg

RC19GU 3376 © Robert Catto Not Print Quality.jpg

RC19GU 3384 © Robert Catto Not Print Quality.jpg

RC19GU 3387 © Robert Catto Not Print Quality.jpg

RC19GU 3404 © Robert Catto Not Print Quality.jpg

Edited by Catto
Additional details - packaging, spikes etc.