Item: Zu Audio Definition MkII
Price: $
7,995 + shipping (
Item Condition: Good, some scratches and nicks -  please consult photos
Reason for selling: Trade-in
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:

Open to offers

For sale is a secondhand pair of Zu Audio Definition Mk III; the predecessor to their flagship active subwoofer Loudspeaker.

These are a superb sounding speaker! This particular pair feature some upgraded customer Zu Electronics.

Please see the photos below as the units have some minor cosmetic scratched and chips.

We can possibly organise to have these blemishes removed.

Adjustable Features:

Gain: -110 dB ~ 0 dB

High Pass Filter: 20~120Hz
HPF Slope & Character: 18 dB/octave linkwitz-riley

PEQ Boost: 0~+6 dB
PEQ Boost Bandwith: 1/2 octave

PEQ Frequency: 20-50 Hz

Phase: 0 °~180 ° / 180 °~360 °

Specifications:

Dimensions H x W x 😧 124.5 x 32.5 x 31.8 cm // Footprint: 32.4 cm2
Weight: 59kg approx

Bandwidth: 16~25 kHz
Efficiency: 101 db SPL @ 1W, 1m
Impedance: 8 Ω, nominal full bandwidth
Group Delay: < 5 ms

Acoustic Centre: 94 cm; adjustable via footers and subtle canting of loudspeaker system
Horizontal Listening Window: 45 °
Vertical Listening Window: 15 °
Recommended Listening Distance: 2.5 m  or more

Power Recommendations:

• 1~4 watt (average room, moderate volume)
  • 4~16 watt (large room, loud listening)
  • 16~65 watt (large room, concert levels)
  • 500 watt (maximum input power)

Amplification Considerations: Bridged amplifiers are not recommend.

Component Tolerance:

• drivers 0.05% pair matching
  • 0.01% on electrical components

Tweeter: Zu / Eminence APT Tweeter / bandwidth: 10k~20kHz
High Pass: 1st order 2x Mundorf Silver/Oil 1uF each, 2uF total
Full range Driver Array: 2x Zu103/ND/G1-16 nanotech full-range driver / bandwidth: 30~12kHz
Subwoofer Amp: Volume / Low-pass Filter Knee / Parametric EQ Gain / Parametric EQ Frequency / Phase

Subwoofer Amplifier: Built-in subwoofer audio amplifier
Subwoofer Amplifier Type: Class D analog switching amplifier. Hypex DS4 UcD 400-V5.

Power Consumption: 600 watt maximum / 8 watt idle
Mains Input: 230V 50Hz
Mains Input Connector: IEC 60320 C13/C14

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

IMG20190925144435.jpg

IMG20190925144316.jpg

IMG20190925144835.jpg

IMG20190925145116.jpg

IMG20190925145210.jpg

IMG20190925145216.jpg

Edited by HiFi Collector Adelaide

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By lyndonlim
      Item Condition: NOS Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Balwyn North State: Victoria Payment Method: Cash, etf, paypal buyer pays fees Reason for selling: No longer required Further information: 

Measures as NOS. 2 weeks money back warranty if faulty. 

• By dnostereo
      Item Condition: Good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: MORNINGTON State: Victoria Payment Method: Cash, transfer. Reason for selling: Surplus to needs. Further information:  I don't know a heap about tube amps so selling due to this reason.
      I believe this is a Chapman 205 and 305 matching pre and power.
      Very rare piece.
      Hooked it up and plays all ok.  I think it could do with a service or maybe new tubes as I think performance could be a little bit better however does work all well, but not in my expertise to do anything with it.  Happy to audition.
      It's in pretty good condition (especially for age) as can see in pics.
      One virtually identical overseas for sale (see last photo) asking over $4500!
    • By Maverick730
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Everton Hills State: Queensland Payment Method: Reason for selling: Surplus Further information:  Only selling as surplus to my needs. Dt880 pro lettering is bit fading( very common). A new pair of beyerdynamic ear pads. Nice balance of open and closed back headphones. The price is included postage.

• By Petit-fou-fou
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Perth State: Western Australia Payment Method: Direct deposit, cash, paypal Reason for selling: Not using it Further information: 

A lovely example of the Akai magic, in as new condition. 
      Everything works as it should and all the lights work. The heads are as new with no damage.
      Comes with the carry case and manual. 

Photos: 

• By andrewjamesdean
      Item Condition: Excellent Condition Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Thornbury, Melbourne State: Victoria Payment Method: PayPal or Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Downgrading to a soundbar Further information: 

Selling a pair of Dynaudio DM 2/7 speakers in black ash, with matching DM Centre speaker. These are in excellent condition, with a couple of minor points to note below. 

I have owned these since new (approx 8 years) and they have not skipped a beat. Sound fantastic for their size and price, and a great introduction to the Dynaudio house sound. I remember walking into the store intent on buying  speakers and a sub and as soon as I heard these, knew I wouldn’t be needing the sub! They’ve got great bass. 

I’m selling these because with two young kids, I’m spending more and more time listening through headphones and my wife preferred the look of a soundbar to go with the TV. The Bose soundbar doesn’t hold a candle to these, which I drove beautifully with a Marantz integrated amp. 

The speakers are in excellent condition, and come with the speaker grilles. As I was cleaning these I noticed two small dimples in one of the tweeters - they are not at all deep, and I never noticed any negative impact on the sound. No idea how they got there, but this was the extent of the damage as I have not attempted to fix them. One of the photos shows this, and if anything over-exaggerates them. 

There is also some scuffing on the bottom of the Centre Channel but this is not at all visible when the speaker is sitting on something (either with or without the removable plinth stand). 

These are fantastic speakers and will make anyone very happy! RRP on these at the time was $2300 and I paid about $2100.