For Sale JBL L65 Jubal Speakers Circa 1978

Item: JBL L65 Jubal Speakers Circa 1978
Price: $2750
Item Condition: Excellent 
Reason for selling: 
Thinning out the collection
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Bank deposit, Pay pal buyer pays fees
Extra Info: I purchase these from a guy on Stereonet and when I received them they were cosmetically excellent and were perfectly refoamed but they just didn't sound 100% so I took them to the Speaker hospital in Sydney for a check up and they agreed. 

They were completely inspected and all components were checked and all faulty parts replaced and even new quality terminals were installed bringing these babies back to 100%. Total of $552 was spent in the restore. See invoice with parts replaced in photo below

The only cosmetic fault are a few very tiny holes in the bottom left hand corner of one of the speaker grills cloth.  See phots below

Can be tested at Bronte, Sydney. Pick up or posted with tracking and insurance with Transdirect at buyers expense.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

IMG_4077.JPG

IMG_3870.JPG

IMG_3849.JPG

IMG_3848.JPG

IMG_3825.JPG

IMG_3830.JPG

IMG_3831.JPG

IMG_3836.JPG

IMG_3837.JPG

IMG_3838.JPG

IMG_3839.JPG

IMG_3842.JPG

D7928B09-56A3-459F-84D6-100773811571.jpeg

Edited by xaromerox
Extra photo invoice
  • Like 4
  • Love 1

I think it would be worth posting the amended invoice from Speaker Hospital. Any genuine buyers would want to know what work was done.

The woofers have been re-coned but I believe that was done before you purchased the speakers. So what was done for $552?

Edited by kelossus
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, kelossus said:

I think it would be worth posting the amended invoice from Speaker Hospital. Any genuine buyers would want to know what work was done.

The woofers have been re-coned but I believe that was done before you purchased the speakers. So what was done for $552?

Hi Everyone Ive uploaded the invoice from The Speaker Hospital Sydney for work done and the photo also shows all the parts that were replaced. They are special speakers and only selling as Im thinning out the collection in my 1 bedroom apartment.

Peace

Andres

• Like 1

Hi Everyone Ive uploaded the invoice from The Speaker Hospital Sydney for work done and the photo also shows all the parts that were replaced. They are special speakers and only selling as Im thinning out the collection in my 1 bedroom apartment.

Peace