Item: REL Strata 2 Subwoofer
Price: $525
Item Condition: In great condition for its age
Reason for selling: NLR
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal (as a friend or +2.9%), COD Only
Extra Info:

Up for grabs is my REL Strata 2 subwoofer. It is a wonderful 'musical' subwoofer and out a few subwoofers I've owned was able to integrate with my speakers the best.

The subwoofer was used for both music and movie duties, however after selling my AVR it hasn't seen much use for music for about a year or so.

Works great, with some minor marks but in great condition considering its age. I have a print out of the manual which will be included. Also included is 2 sets of XLR cabless to connect 'Hi-Level'. 1st is approx 2m and from the other is approx 4m. Fine and coarse gain adjustments to set the xover. This was passed down from my old man who was the original owner.

Pick-up only at this stage in Sydney and happy to deliver around Sydney metro area. Also available for audition before purchase and recommended!

Photos:

IMG_1450.JPG

IMG_1453.JPG

IMG_1452.JPG

IMG_1451.JPG

IMG_7563.JPG

IMG_7562.JPG

IMG_1454.JPG

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By CMAN
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Ermington State: New South Wales Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Moving House Further information: 
      In good working condition with no known faults. Good cosmetic condition. No cracks or holes. Barely any scratches/marks.
      Purchased brand new from a high end stereo retailer.
      Include five palm-size speakers, a compact subwoofer cube and a step down transformer.
      For specs, please refer to: https://www.crutchfield.com/S-ei4Br3GsXYQ/p_653MX51B/Mirage-MX-5-1.html

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By blackjacknz
      Item Condition: As new Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Ellenbrook State: Western Australia Payment Method: Cash on pick up Reason for selling: Upgraded Further information: 
       Paradigm UltraCube 10 - Purchased from Eastwood Hifi about 5 years ago.  Minimal use in a dedicated HT room.  Non smoking home. DESIGN Single high-excursion driver, dual passive radiators, built-in advanced Class-D™ amplifier, USB Port / PBK Interface
      AMPLIFIER 1950 watts Dynamic Peak / 650 watts RMS
      AMPLIFIER FEATURES Auto-On / Off, soft clipping, thermal protection, electrical shorting protection
      LOW FREQUENCY DRIVER 254-mm (10 in) RCR™ mineral-filled co-polymer polypropylene cone, 38-mm (1-1/2 in) 4-layer voice-coil, dual spiders, AVS™ die-cast heatsink chassis
      FINISH Black Ash
      WEIGHT 13.3 kg
      LOW FREQUENCY EXTENSION 22 Hz (DIN)
      LOW PASS FILTER FREQUENCY Variable 40 Hz - 150 Hz; Bypass Option
      SUB / SAT PHASE ALIGNMENT Variable 0° - 180°
      INPUTSRCA (L/R-Mono) for L/R Line-Out or Sub-Out / LFE-Out of receiver, processor or other line-level source
      PASSIVE RADIATORS Dual 229-mm (9 in) balanced-plane, high-velocity passive radiators
      DIMENSIONS 32.9cm × 29.2cm × 29.2cm

Photos: 

• By Love For Music
      Item: Looking for a subwoofer for my LS50 Wireless. Prefer SVS or KEF Kubes
      Price Range: $400- $1500 depending upon the model and condition
      Item Condition: New or Used
      Extra Info: I am after SVS or KEF subwoofers to pair with my LS50 wireless speakers. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me if you have any other subs which are good for music and a bit of movies. 

Location: Melbourne, Victoria. (Can pick up in and around Melbourne)

Cheers,
      Praveen

• By Bush thug
      Item Condition: Good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Teven State: New South Wales Payment Method: Paypal,cash,eft Reason for selling: To big for room Further information: 
      Just got this last week from stereonet only to find out i went to big for room. So selling it to go smaller.
      This is the description from last seller

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By bjs
      Hi all,

At the moment, I have a Klein DAC III feeding a Primaluna Prologue Premium preamp feeding a Musical Fidelity A5CR power amp into Audio Physic Classic 30s. I have a definite technology Supercube 3 subwoofer and want to attach it to the system. 

What is the best way to do this? The preamp does not have a pre-out. Do I have to run speaker cables in parallel from the preamp, or is there a neater solution? 

Cheers,