krusic

FS: Epson EH-TW9000W projector and accessories

Posted (edited)

Item: Epson EH-TW9000W projector with spare genuine lamp and 6 x 3D glasses
Price: $1000 ono
Item Condition: Excellent used condition
Reason for selling: Upgraded
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal
Extra Info: Great 1080p and 3D projector which includes THX certification.  Has 1760 hours on lamp and has always been ceiling mounted.  Used in Eco mode in dedicated theatre room .  Non smoker house.

Comes with original box, wireless transmitter, remote, 2 x epson 3D glasses and 4 x panasonic 3D glasses.  Also included is a brand new sealed genuine Epson replacement lamp.

Can be shipped at buyer's expense or pick up from Geelong, Vic

Photos:

IMG_3015.jpg

IMG_3016.jpg

IMG_3017.jpg

IMG_3018.jpg

IMG_3019.jpg

IMG_3020.jpg

IMG_3021.jpg

IMG_3022.jpg

IMG_3023.jpg

Edited by krusic
Updated price

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Gregory13
      Price: $300 + Paypal fees 4%
      Item Condition: Excellent
      Reason for selling: No longer needed
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal.
      Extra Info:

Hardly used. Suitable for Focal Clear & Elear headphones. Purchased from Addicted to Audio Sydney. Receipt included. Balanced XLR connector type. Designed to enhance vocals & bass response and slightly tone down the highs.
      More information about this product can be viewed on the Moon Audio website.
    • By Dacman
      Item: Halcro DM8 Preamplifier and Halcro DM38 stereo amplifier.
      Price: DM8 $6250 NOW $5950 and DM38 $6950 NOW $6650(plus shipping if required) OR $12000 FOR BOTH TOGETHER....(FURTHER $300 OFF EACH).
      Item Condition: Excellent
      Reason for selling: DM8 selling for a friend NLR / DM38 too many amps not enough $$$
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: No need for introductions with this  legendary pair of high end pieces of electronics. The original new price was around $45000 for both. They are both in perfect working order and in aesthetically excellent condition. Prefer to sell as a pair as they were both in the same system from new until my friend acquired the pre and I the power.  However will split if required. We both need $$$ so we have to sell some of our gear.  Personally sad to see the power amp go as im keeping my dm10 (same as dm8 but with phono).  The DM8/DM10 is best line stage component I have ever heard. Complimented with the DM38  this is a precise and extremely detailed combo, with the additional option of running in current mode if used together. Both units have original shipping crates. Auditions and inspections are welcome for both at 3023.

Links to specs:

DM8

http://halcro.com/resources/dm8-specifications/

SHIPPING DIMENSIONS –
      Wooden case
      Width: 585mm
      Depth: 535mm 
      Height: 515mm
      Weight: 36 kg,

DM38

http://halcro.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/dm38specs.rev1_.1.pdf

SHIPPING DIMENSIONS –
      Wooden case
      Width: 530mm
      Depth: 530mm
      Height: 1020mm
      Weight: 85kg

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.
    • By HiFi-Man
      Item: Klipsch RC52ii center speaker
      Price: $400
      Item Condition: Like new
      Reason for selling: Movin interstate, probably to an apartment.
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal (covering fees), Bank transfer.
      Extra Info: I have taken care of this speaker like a baby from brand new. No scratches /marks / stain / any damages. Pickup only

Frequency Response 67Hz-24KHz ± 3dB
      Power Handling 125W RMS / 500W Peak
      Sensitivity 96dB @ 2.83V / 1m
      Nominal Impedance 8 ohms compatible
      High Frequency Drivers 1” (2.54cm) Titanium diaphragm compression driver mated to 90° x 60° square Tractrix® Horn
      High Frequency Crossover 1600Hz
      Low Frequency Drivers Dual 5.25” (13.3cm) Cerametallic™ cone woofers
      Inputs Single binding posts
      Enclosure Type Bass-reflex via dual front-firing ports
      Height 6.5” (16.6cm) Width 20.5” (52.1cm) Depth 10.5” (26.6cm) with grille 
      Weight 22.1lbs (10kg)

Photos: 

• By captaineos
      Item: HiFiBerry Digi+ Pro Pi HAT including 4GB MicroSD card, receipt 
      Price: $75 
      Item Condition: As new (1 month owned from new)
      Reason for selling: Upgraded to amp with streamer built in 
      Payment Method: Pickup or postage for $9 - Cash, Paypal, Direct Deposit (CBA)
      Extra Info: Special dual clock and galvanically isolated Pro version of the HiFiBerry SPDIF Pi HAT.  Bypasses the Pi's PLL fixed clock and uses I2S to generate it's own master clock that is appropriate for both 44.1 and 48kHz integers.  Seamlessly supported by Pi kernals and worked so well for me that I'm sad to see it go.  I have simply upgraded to a Primare amp with streamer built in.  I used this HAT with a Pi 3+ connected to my previous DAC via Optical.  It was the first SPDIF source I've had that correctly 'expressed' output to my DAC, correctly lighting up 88.2kHz which with a previous SPDIF source would come up as 96kHz.  So it does confirm nicely to SPDIF spec and it was a pleasure to use.  Software was Moode and source was Audiravana using uPnP streaming.  

Photos: 

• By Grimmie
      Item: A few of each of these
      Price: $50 for NM $40 for slight marked
      Item Condition: See below
      Reason for selling: Son's business no longer requires
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Delivery within Northern Perth area (Stereo listening session and glass of vino ruffino provided)
      Extra Info: Most NM some with small marks as shown.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.