Entering Lenehan Audio Family

billy170468

Yeah, those fires are terrible. Hope you stay safe. I have two friends who were too close to the Tallaganda Forest fire, however only a shed was lost at one farm.

My speakers are now Sonus Faber Concerto Home. I bought them second hand. I had always admired their craftmanship and reputation. The SFs are pretty small boxes but what they produce in terms of bass leaves me quite happy.

I was very happy with my previous speakers bought new - ATC SCM12s ( not the current model that has a Pro suffix). Wife acceptance factor caused the change. I still have the ATCs due lethargy in selling.

Edited by lenticularis
Expanded speaker comment

G'day Andy,

I just saw this thread so I thought I'd get in contact with you. We live in Lismore, northern NSW at the moment, [a little far away from the south coast] but we are about to move to Wangaratta VIC [about 3 hours north of Melbourne] mid January 2020. My system consists of, rega P8 tt, rega aria phono stage, Lenehan ML2 ref speakers and stands.

, Lenehan Foilflex speaker cables and interconnects, EGM top of the range power cables, nordost QB4 power conditioner power board, 3 htzs isolation platform for the TT, 3htzs springs under my amp, an absolutly awesome Prima Luma Diologue HP valve amp with the Mike Lenehan caps and resistor upgrade, Rel T9 sub and Quadraspire racking.

As you can see, I'm well entrenched in the Lenehan audio family. If you're interested in coming on a road trip to North Eastern VIC, send me a message. I'll send you my mobile number if you want. I'm always up for a hifi conversation. Cheers Warwick.

• Like 1