zakblue

SOLD: FS: Dali Zensor 1 Bookshelf Speakers with Stands

Item: Dali Zensor 1 Bookshelf Speakers with Stands
Price: $160 incl metal stands
Item Condition: Good some scuffing on one speaker *see below
Reason for selling: NLR
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal
Extra Info:

These speakers would make a great first foray into hifi for someone, or a desktop system.

* The previous owner used these as rear speakers and has modded them so they can be wall mounted.

They have a big sound and wide dispersion considering their size. Happy to demo.

IMG_20191002_134326.jpg

IMG_20191002_134358.jpg

IMG_20191002_134435.jpg

IMG_20191002_134521.jpg

Edited by zakblue

Great Price!

Stands alone are worth that much. 

4 hours ago, zakblue said:

These speakers would make a great first foray into hifi for someone

Yup...

GLWTS

Sale pending pickup.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By dan-m9
      Item Condition: 7/10 Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Toowoomba State: Queensland Payment Method: Paypal (Buyer pays 2.6% fees or F&F), EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information:
      Perfect working order. Few little scratches on top/on the wood and two grill clips broken also, but fits 100% fine still as there are many more, none of this effects the sound in anyway.

Any questions please ask.
      Thanks.

More info/specs: https://www.dali-speakers.com/discontinued/concept/dali-concept-center/

Photos:

• By Cideburns
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Brisbane / Redlands State: Queensland Payment Method: Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information: 

Q Acoustics 2010i in gloss black. 

In excellent condition

1 owner (me)

Used sparingly over the time I've had them (about 4 years?)

Local Pick-up (Brisbane/Redlands) Cash on Pick-up

Come check 'em out

Tech specs:

Model - 2010i
      Power Handling - 15-75W
      Enclosure Type - 2-Way Reflex
      Impedence - 6Ohms

Reviews:

What HiFi Review: https://www.whathifi.com/au/q-acoustics/2010i/review

Photos:

• By VKP1976
      Item Condition: excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Macleod State: Victoria Payment Method: paypal, eft,cash Reason for selling: upgrade Further information:

Tannoy Mercury MX 1 and MXC Center speakers.
      More than 20years old,but play like new. Well looked after.
      Specs : https://m.hifidatabase.com/Tannoy_Mercury mX1_4148.php
      https://m.hifidatabase.com/Tannoy_Mercury mXC_5231.php
      MX1 Bookshelf - 150
      MX C Centre speakers - 100
      Pick up Macleod. Cannot post. Can do Uber connect.
      Can Demo
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By djlenny
      Item Condition: As new Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Yowie Bay State: New South Wales Payment Method: PAypal, CoP Reason for selling: upgraded Further information:
      Purchased new mid 2016

Shipping at purchasers expense, pickup preferred..rehearsal can be arranged

If you know what you are looking at you know what your looking at 

I have original boxes as well

Photos:

• By Kman
      Item Condition: Used but well cared for Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: North Rocks State: New South Wales Payment Method: cash on pick up Reason for selling: Upgraded to Klipsch RP-600M as my amp was too weak to drive them properly I bought these Legend speakers from a Stereonet member a few years ago. I was still new to all of this and didn't appreciate the difference between the watts written on the stereo box and current. Needless to say, these little speakers need a fair whack of current. My Yamaha RN-602 had no chance.

I recently purchased some more efficient Klipsch speakers which are singing. Interestingly, I took the Legends to Lifestyle Audio in North Parramatta to do a listening test with the Klipsch speakers. Obviously, a proper amp was used. For the first time I understand why these Legend speakers were so special. It wasn't until "rockier" music was played that the 20 year newer Klipsch taught the Legends a lesson. To be honest, I was already sold on the "bronze" speaker cones of the Klipsch. I wanted them. and hence the Legends are for sale.

I believe (but do not 100% know) they are Kurre's of approx 1998 vintage as it's very tricky to research. I found these 2 review sites. 

http://www.legendspeakers.com.au/Backup-old-site/kurre_r2.php

http://www.legendspeakers.com.au/reviews/

I bought them from a stereonet member some years ago. I think its excellent buying if you have  a decent amp. No point testing at my place as my amp can not drive them properly. If you buy them and they are not what you want, just bring them back within 3 days (in same condition) and I'll refund your money. It's stupid to keep them in storage thinking I will use them one day. I need to start letting go of items. Maybe I'll move onto some of my records soon (way to many double-ups. I can't help myself).

They are in good 2nd hand condition with normal minor scratches but nothing serious (BTW the George Benson vinyl is not included. Just there to reference size). Pick up is North Rocks (between Carlingford and North Parramatta). I am often in Manly (NSW) if this helps.

BTW - before any smarties suggest the speakers are upside down - they are designed to have the tweeter at the bottom!

Kind regards, Kierin