FS: GoldenEar Triton One Speakers

Item:  GoldenEar Triton One
Price:  $5000.       
PRICE DROP....... NOW $4600
Item Condition: Excellent 
Reason for selling: Moving to fully active speakers 
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:  Never thought I would be replacing these 
speakers, however,you know how it goes......

So much written about these on the net, and I can't remember a negative in all that I read. What you will find out when researching, is these are commonly referred to as "giant killers".

While they weren't cheap at $9500 retail price, they were often compared to speakers costing considerably more than the Tritons.

I believe they won Product of the year award among many glowing reports and reviews.  Don't be put off by the numerous bass drivers...it has the most controlled tuneful bass that I have come across and can be tailored to your taste and room with each speaker having bass controls on the back of speaker.

I have owned many speakers with some costing twice as much as these, however these have been the best in my system hands down.

In excellent condition, they are around 3 and a half yrs old .

Will be selling my ATC power amp also if interested.

Forget to add that they have 1600W amps in them powering the bass drivers so they don't require a huge musclebound amp to get these sounding good. 

https://www.avhub.com.au/product-reviews/sound-image/goldenear-technology-triton-one-stereo-loudspeakers-review-407332

https://www.theabsolutesound.com/articles/goldenear-triton-one-loudspeaker/?page=4

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

F081C5D7-99F9-45C9-A474-5ED1786247E8.jpeg

88BB6607-D475-4C60-8F66-2B856A435137.png

CCDA7203-003A-4312-BF61-3C3F6B1D1461.png

F8C1693E-D7B4-49B7-920F-FAE394922006.jpeg

Edited by Jeffro
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

They are certainly that!  

To answer your question:   I bought a pair of Lenard Sarabandes on a whim. They are an active speaker and make no mistake, they sound wonderful but a mate of mine came over for a listen and while it was a close call, he preferred the GoldenEars.

So in all honesty,Im not convinced its an upgrade in sound quality at all.   I guess what is swaying me is the Lenards have adjustments for highs, mids and lows which I like ,however, the big selling point for me is I can recoup a fair bit of $$$ by selling my ATC power amp.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...