Pay it Forward Recipient

Okay long time ago I can't remember his name posted some base Ikea bowl speaker enclosures for free . Was around December and I apologise for not remembering who. Anyway I had been struggling, I had finished looking after my father as his carer he passed away because he couldn't take any more amputations. I had to make the hospital stop treating him on Christmas eve a week after his birthday .

The toll was significant you see my father was supposed to live only two years , he had myeloma leukemia, diabetes , and was double amputee.

So I took him in and left my job as Senior Fumigator inspector at AQIS in Melbourne.

Anyway he survived twelve years, I had exhausted my savings , near broke and had suffered a frigging heart attack .

A dear old friend helped me get through it as believe me a bridge was looking good . I wanted to pay her kindness back so she said she wanted some music in her life . I bought her an old amp and tuner JVC off eBay , but she loved the look of the Ikea bowl concept . These are about to be sent to Newcastle for helping me not end my life. Thank you to pay it Forward . 79f7097f29153768de1ea05b57c95efa.jpg956da3125d81c2ab8b22a82b44ba2277.jpgfbed93852e2b194bda44377274bd4401.jpg51ac72349bd266efaeea1d1e47a69c1d.jpg

Edited by DEANO23
Spelling
  • Like 24

• 4 weeks later...

I need some help all the stuff needed is up with her in Mount Hutton Newcastle but she has a phobia trying to connect or assemble electronic gear due to years of abuse from a drunken husband. 

Any Audiophiles in that area who can spend 25 mins setting it up could you please contact me or if you know any who might help ?