SOLD: FS: Musical Fidelity A300 dual mono amp + A3 CD player

SOLD

Item: Musical Fidelity A300 dual mono amp + A3 CD player
Price: $1200 firm
Item Condition: Very good, 9/10

No remote, but I can include a Logitech harmony programmed with the MF for $20

No power cables included

Hardly used to CD player but gave it a spin once and everything worked, happy for buyers to test it out
Reason for selling: NLR

Have to keep the peace and get an amp that turns on by remote
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:

Prefer to sell together as they are a nice set, but if there are buyers for both then can split them up.

Pickup only at this point, the amp is pretty heavy.
Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

IMG_20190925_181046.thumb.jpg.cda3ba2e2dca1e9bc392d1023df68ff0.jpgIMG_20190925_180904.thumb.jpg.5e272e2ac601068ba639b35c815226f7.jpgIMG_20190925_180915.thumb.jpg.6343e305c4adadf477ae2aaa506c58ea.jpgIMG_20190925_180922.thumb.jpg.5a43dac470cae1e57d1a488837fe4990.jpgIMG_20190925_181001.thumb.jpg.f915265ccf75d0ce3cb50bdb935420e7.jpg

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Gosh folks this is a bargain here, I’ve owned both models at one stage. Just the amp itself is worth we’ll over the pair here being advertised for ... very sought after and would be hard to buy a matching pair like this

9 minutes ago, betty boop said:

Gosh folks this is a bargain here, I’ve owned both models at one stage. Just the amp itself is worth we’ll over the pair here being advertised for ... very sought after and would be hard to buy a matching pair like this

Thanks for the kind words. Very nice sounding amp and built like a tank!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, betty boop said:

I agree I have had an a300 for a couple of years and it has been a great integrated. 

Easy to use (wife friendly) and plenty of power in a compact unit. 

Edited by RobbC

18 minutes ago, Pops110 said:

No offers should be needed on this one. It’s a great price.

I agree entirely. I simply commented with the wording suggested by the 'guidelines' (after my last reply was hidden). 

Had the same amp for 6 years...……   heard so many other amps at much higher prices that IMO did not even come close.... only sold mine to go to a Musical Fidelity Trivista at 3 times the price...…   the A 300 has  beautiful voices, great muscular grip and built like a tank !      And the price...…..    a gift.     GLWTS

• Like 1

Those binding posts were standard on the A300.

I agree with the positive comments relating to this amp. I had one paired with the Dynaudio Contour 1.3se (very hard to drive) and they sounded. beautiful together. It just sounds like it had effortless current and drive.

Anyone considering this amp, don’t fear regards the age, I believe it is one of the better integrated’s MF ever made.

GLWTS.

Edited by Ray H