Sign in to follow this  
Stephen0804

FS: LG UP970 4K HDR Blu-ray player

Item: LG UP970 4K HDR Blu-ray player

Price: ~ $200 O.N.O. 
Item Condition: Very Good, not used often 
Reason for selling: got a new tv and am upgrading to get the features i require 
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: supports Dolby Vision and hdr, has Youtube and Netflix apps. 

would have to check if i have original box but i have everything that came with it. 

Photos:

IMG_20190621_140546.jpg.1f7ca842554662773e664171ee37258b.thumb.jpg.8726421d4da24519c31f7983cad6263c.jpg

Edited by Stephen0804
forgot title

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By 81Vintage
      Price: $200 Item Condition: As New Shipping Options: I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Tasmania State: Tasmania Payment Method: PayPal, EFT, Cash Reason for selling: NLR 2x Power Cables - Zu Audio Mission Fully Shielded Cable

800mm IEC Male to Female $200
      400mm IEC Male to Female $150

Or $300 for both

Price including free post anywhere in Aus aswell and PayPal is also fine no extra fees etc.

• By psychometrics1
      Price: $980 Item Condition: Very good Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Adelaide State: South Australia Payment Method: Cash, Bank deposit; PayPal without fees Reason for selling: Purchased EC 4.8 preamp Further information:  Price dropped from $1100. Includes remote and will be well packaged with free insured courier for an interstate purchaser. I preferred this EC pre to a number of others (EC and more exotic) I have used with my EC 180 mono block power amplifiers. It has only one single ended (RCA) input and one balanced (XLR) input selectable by a push button on the front which keeps the electronics inside very straightforward. But if you don't want to use balanced,  you can use adaptors to get two RCA inputs.

Photos:

• By brenwa76
      Price: $200 Item Condition: Very Good / Serviced Shipping Options: Pickup is available,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Brisbane State: Queensland Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Had my fun Further information: 

SONY CDP 101

Early CD Player, one of the first commercially available I am informed. This is a slightly unique offering including the Original Remote Control, Service Manuals and Operator Manuals.

I had it serviced recently at a cost of $200. I'll include the invoice with sale of the item.

Thanks for looking, please let me know if there's any details you'd like to know.

Cheers.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By RicoRed
      Price: $690 Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup is available,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Baulkham Hills State: New South Wales Payment Method: EFT , cash, PayPal Reason for selling: NLR Further information: this is the second from the top of XLO interconnects range. Very neutral and clear presentation. I’m selling two of the XLO cable as no longer required. RRP is around $1100.

• By RicoRed
      Price: $880 Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup is available,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Baulkham Hills State: New South Wales Payment Method: PayPal , EFT, cash Reason for selling: NLR Further information: top of the line in the XLO interconnects range. Very neutral sound like there is no cable at all. I reduced my equipment to integrated and have some spare cables for sale. RRP $1700