Sign in to follow this  
Stephen0804

FS: LG UP970 4K HDR Blu-ray player

Item: LG UP970 4K HDR Blu-ray player

Price: ~ $200 O.N.O. 
Item Condition: Very Good, not used often 
Reason for selling: got a new tv and am upgrading to get the features i require 
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: supports Dolby Vision and hdr, has Youtube and Netflix apps. 

would have to check if i have original box but i have everything that came with it. 

Photos:

IMG_20190621_140546.jpg.1f7ca842554662773e664171ee37258b.thumb.jpg.8726421d4da24519c31f7983cad6263c.jpg

Edited by Stephen0804
forgot title

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By LukevanO
      Item: Audio Research VSi60, Martin Logan EM-ESLs (pair), Auralic mini, power conditioning and all cabling
      Price: $5000 for the lot (prefer no split)
      Item Condition: Excellent all round, Auralic a bit yellowed from sun.
      Reason for selling: Cashflow crisis
      Payment Method: Pickup only - Cash, COD Only
      Extra Info: Amp and speakers were listed separately, now throwing in the other items to get this sold,  due to a cashflow crisis (still ongoing!) forcing me to part with the system I always dreamed of. It’s all boxed up now at my home for quick sale, all in perfectly sweet working order, looks as new - with the exception of the Auralic mini. Really can’t deal with organizing shipping but am happy for an intermediary to hand over cash and collect for a courier. Sorry- lots going on! The amp alone is worth the $5k 🤦🏼‍♂️

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Galactic Soap
      Item: Accuphase A70
      Price: $12K $10,500 FIRM + Shipping + Fees 
      Item Condition: 9/10 - Out of the box, into my rack (think Billy Ocean - get out of my dreams and into my car) 
      Reason for selling: Change of Direction
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:

An heirloom piece, an amplifier that will outlive you, and be relevant as it is today in 10 years time. Its a special piece and something I've held off listing. Truth be told I'm happy to hang on to it (not a phrase I use often).

The Accuphase A70 is everything a class A Stereo Amplifier should be: Musical, resolving, PRAT for days. However it's also everything a class A amplifier shouldn't be - you won't be able to cook a full english on it, warm to touch, not hot. As is the way with Accuphase the quoted specs are under-rated. Some have suggested that you can double the numbers in the Accuphase literature.  

I've loved this piece but as with all things. I'm looking at other options for my TAD CR-1's. The TAD's aren't the easiest speakers in the world for an amplifier to live with. This amplifier did it with aplomb. Nuanced, romantic, yet incredibly resolving.

This is a 230v iteration from Hong Kong.  Comes with all the factory packaging. I took delivery of the unit in late 2018.

Photos: 

• By LWA Staff
      Item: Mirage M595IS floorstanding speakers
      Price: Was $550 StereoNET Member Special $400
      Item Condition: Very good Secondhand Condition 
      Payment Method: Credit Card, Cash, Bank Transfer, Paypal, ZipPay with up to six (6) months interest free. 
      Shipping: Anywhere in Australia, POA
      Extra Info: Incredible value from these floorstanding speakers made in Canada!
      - Bi-polar design with tweeters and woofers on both front and back sides of the cabinet
      - Great clarity, huge soundstage, and amazing depth
      - black cloth envelop with high gloss black top plate
      - 91db sensitivity
      - Bi-ampable and bi-wireable
      - 22.8 kg each

• By Kyron
      Item: Kuzma Stabi Reference II Turntable Package
      Price: $11,000 inc GST or near offer. Shipping POA
      Item Condition: Excellent 2nd Hand condition
      Payment Method: Cash on pick-up, Paypal, Credit Card, Bank Transfer
      Extra Info: 
      The Kuzma Stabi Reference II turntable with Stogi Reference tonearm is a beautiful sounding, meticulously engineered and striking looking European analogue playback system used by mastering studios worldwide. This unit comes well looked after from a collector who has decided to let it go and is in great used condition, having not been used very much.
      This setup retails for just a bit shy of $20,000 and represents great value for such an incredible player. It is currently set up with an Allaerts MC1 Boron cartridge which is available at extra cost if desired. Pick up in Adelaide is preferred.
      Reviews:
      http://www.enjoythemusic.com/magazine/equipment/1001/kuzma.htm
      http://www.highfidelity.pl/!ev/artykuly/21_02_2009/kuzma.html

• By Kyron
      Item: Yamaha CD-S3000 – CD/SACD Player & DAC
      Location: South East Queensland – Can assist with interstate courier POA
      Price: $4,750 inc GST or near offer. Shipping POA
      Item Condition: Excellent 2nd Hand condition
      Payment Method: Cash on pick-up, Paypal, Credit Card, Bank Transfer
      Extra Info: 
      The CD-S3000 CD/SACD player delivers the ultimate in audio performance with a newly designed disc drive mechanism which eliminates vibrations and new digital/analogue circuits to ensure data loss is minimised.
      The player is very versatile and can be used as a DAC with 3 extra digital inputs including a USB interface provided. I was blown away with the build quality and weight of this player… it is heavy! With features such as the aluminium tray with protective mounts for the disk, the rigid chassis, the DAC with balanced outputs, and the remote control that also controls the matching amplifier, one cannot fail to be impressed with the overall looks and function of this player.
      There are some marks on the player, the most noticeable being a scratch on the top surface. This is not easy to photograph under most lighting conditions, however I did manage to highlight it in one of the photos. You will see that the grooves through the top panel have been lit up and are almost white instead of black in order for me to get the camera to reveal the scratch. There are a couple of other minor marks too, however this unit is in good used condtion.
      From the review linked below: The performance of the Yamaha CD-S3000 on Newport Test Labs’ test bench was faultless. This is an outstanding CD/SACD player. The build quality, which I normally don’t comment on, but feel forced to in this case, is simply astoundingly good. I was open-mouthed with admiration. Steve Holding
      If you are after a one box solution for CD, SACD and DAC that looks incredible and is built like a tank look no further. If purchased with the matching A-S3000 integrated amplifier (see separate listing) I will throw in a pair of balanced interconnects to hook them up.
      This was recently traded and is being sold at well below the RRP of $7,499. Also part of the trade were a Yamaha integrated amplifier and a pair of Sonus Faber Olympica III loudspeakers which are listed separately and pair very well with this player. I am happy to talk about a package price for the whole system.
      Reviews
      https://i.nextmedia.com.au/Assets/yamaha_CD-S3000_sacd_player_review_test.pdf