FS: NORDOST VALHALLA SPEAKER CABLES

Item: Nordost Valhalla Speaker Cables 9ft (2.7m) spade-spade factory terminated pair
Price: $3500 FIRM. No offers or tyre kickers please. Current RRP of the replacement mk2 version is about $20K. 
Item Condition: Good. No damage
Reason for selling: Selling for a friend who is moving and getting out of high end. More items (a whole system) will be listed as I find time
Payment Method: Cash, Bank transfer or Paypal
Extra Info: No introduction should be needed for these legendary cables, which became an industry standard through the abundance of reviews. They were Nordost's top model until the introduction of the even more extravagantly priced Odins. Renowned for their detail, clarity and soundstage.

If you've dreamed of getting almost the best that Nordost have to offer at a feasible price, this is a rare opportunity! 

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

IMG_2443.JPG

IMG_2444.JPG

IMG_2451.JPG

IMG_2441.JPG

IMG_2442.JPG

• Like 3

There is no box for these cables, but they are 100% guaranteed original Nordost manufacture.

The serial numbers on one end of the cables and green shrink on the other end indicate this.

The green labels denote shop demo (not prototype) and not intended for resale until the model is about to be superseded, in this case by the current Valhalla v2 at about $20K RRP.

I have also connected them to my reference system and confirmed that they are Valhalla standard in performance.

Knowing the owner, I never had any doubts about their provenance.

There are copies around of course. I bought some "Odins" from Hong Kong out of curiosity. Knowing they couldn't be original at the price, I was not surprised that they didn't sound anything like the real thing. Still, for the price and appearance, I reckon I got my money's worth in materials!